姓名: 陈浩
别名: 暂无
国籍: 中国
语言: 国语;
出生地: 中国
星座: 天蝎座
身高: 172cm
体重: 72kg
93年获得四川省十佳歌手称号,使年少的陈浩毅然放弃了当时稳定的教师工作,从西南小城来到了繁华的北京,追逐自己的音乐梦想。十年的“北漂”,一路的艰辛,却从未使他动摇心中的执著。生活的历练给了陈浩充满故事的人生和坚强的性格。他是个用歌声讲故事的人,每首歌都诉说着一段生活,一段真情。如果说有些人的气质是与生俱来的话,那么陈浩就属于这一类。他的目光,总是在不经意间绽放着忧伤,让人感觉遥远而深邃,直触动你内心的深处。当他唱歌的时候,更像是一个诗人,用音符在倾诉埋藏心底许久的故事!他的嗓音很乾净,很透明,不沾染尘埃的清澈。没有澎湃激昂,没有声嘶力竭,只用那一抹谈谈的忧伤,却带给人一种痛彻心扉的凄美。他的歌,适合一个人,静静的听……
酷我音乐多端下载
下载歌曲需要使用酷我音乐客户端操作【歌曲】《海绵宝宝》中由配音演员演唱的歌曲5首(中/英)_配音演员陈浩吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:465贴子:
【歌曲】《海绵宝宝》中由配音演员演唱的歌曲5首(中/英)收藏
《海绵宝宝》1-3季中由配音演员演唱的歌曲视频5首,陈浩GG都是主唱,英文版我也顺手截了,方便大家对比~~个人认为这次配音演员们唱的真不错(貌似我印象中译制片很少有配音演员还负责配唱的),歌词翻译的也朗朗上口,非常值得单拎出来慢慢欣赏,海绵宝宝果然是配音神作(对我来说仅限于1-3季...)!以下为歌曲列表:1.F.U.N 2.第一个圣诞节 The Very First Christmas 3.物是人非 This Grill is Not a Home4.篝火歌之歌 The Camping Fire Song Song5.会飞的海绵宝宝 The Sponge Who Could Fly(歌曲集)(1)只要我能飞 If Only I Could Join You (2)他飞起来了 He's Flying(3)你需要的是友谊 All You Need is Friendship
1.F.U.N 中文版 歌词:海绵宝宝:F就是朋友们,同甘共苦的生活U就是你和我N是在任何时间和任何地方合:在这深蓝色海洋(这句竟然没唱orz)痞老板:F就是放火,火烧整个镇子U就表示原子弹 BONG!N就是没人能活下去海绵宝宝&痞老板:F是穿过花丛,一起嬉闹U是美妙的琴声N是捉迷藏,在沙在上玩耍和我最好的朋友哈哈哈哈哈哈 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 英文版 歌词:SpongeBob: What is fun? Fun is,... fun is... let me just spell it for you. F is for friends who do stuff together U is for you and me, N is for anywhere and anytime at all Down here in the deep blue sea Plankton: F is for fire that burns down the whole town, U is for uranium...bombs! N is for no survivors, When you--!! SpongeBob: Plankton! Those things aren't what fun is all about! Now, do it like this! F is for friends who do stuff to-- Plankton: Never! That's completely idiotic! SpongeBob: Here, let me help you! F is for friends who do stuff together U is for you and me, Try it! N is for anywhere and any time at all, Down here in the deep blue sea Plankton: Wait...I don't understand this...I feel all tingly inside...should we stop? SpongeBob: NO! That's how you're supposed to feel! Plankton: Well I like it! LET"S DO IT AGAIN! O K!!! F is for frolic through all the flowers U is for ukulele, N is for nosepicking, sharing gum, and sand-licking Here with my best buddy Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
2.第一个圣诞节 The Very First Christmas 中文版(弱弱的说一句...李易老师,您这首歌唱的好像一句词都没在调上..应该跟歌词有一定关系...||抱头逃走)歌词:海绵宝宝&派大星:这将是一个美妙的节日,而不是普通的每一天章鱼哥:好像有人砍倒了我的珊瑚树,你们为什么这样对我海绵宝宝&派大星:这个世界感觉可真好章鱼哥:在我收拾你们之前赶紧离开海绵宝宝&派大星:美丽的圣诞,美丽的圣诞节海绵宝宝:我们购物装饰还有很多很多的雪,派大星谁在圣诞树下面?章鱼哥:什么!谁?我?你们看看时间我要走了痞老板:人们看起来都有点烦蟹老板:这个是我送你的特别礼物海绵宝宝&派大星:即使圣诞节的垃圾闻起来也特别甜这个圣诞节好像是我第一个圣诞节海绵宝宝:啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦章鱼哥:你们想要什么,没看见我正忙着海绵宝宝&派大星:到外面来吧,让你看样东西章鱼哥:海绵宝宝,马上把这些东西拿下来海绵宝宝&派大星:烤栗子吃的烧伤了他的嘴合:今晚的一切都是那么完美派大星:树上的一颗星结束了这晚会合(蟹老板高音):圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐,美好的圣诞节!圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐,美好的圣诞节!英文版 歌词:SpongeBob and Patrick: It's shaping up to be a wonderful holiday! Not your normal average everyday! Squidward: Sounds like someone felled my old coral tree. SpongeBob, Patrick why'd you do this to me? SpongeBob and Patrick: The world feels like it's in loverly! Squidward: Go away before I harm you bodily! SpongeBob and Patrick: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me! SpongeBob and Patrick: There'll be shopping, decorating, and plenty of snow! SpongeBob: Hey Patrick, who's that under the mistletoe? Squidward: What? Who? Me? Would you look at the time, I should go! Plankton: People seem a little more brotherly. Mr. Krabs: Here's a special something to you from me. SpongeBob and Patrick: Even all the trash at Christmas it smells so sweetly! Gary: Meow. SpongeBob and Patrick: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me! Spongbeob: La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Spongebob: La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Spongebob: (reaching Squidward's house) La-la-la-la-la-la-la! Squidward: What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy? SpongeBob and Patrick: Step outside, we've got something for you to see. Squidward: SpongeBob, take this stuff down immediately! SpongeBob and Patrick: Chestnuts roast and burns in the third degree. Bikini Bottomites: Tonight, things are as good as they seen to be! Patrick: A star on top will complete all the scenery. Everyone: This Christmas feels like Everyone: The very first Christmas to me Mr. Krabs in a high, opera like voice at the same time the others say it: Very first Christmas to me Everyone: This Christmas feels like Everyone: The very first Christmas to me Mr. Krabs in a high, opera like voice at the same time the others say it: Very first Christmas to me
3.物是人非 This Grill is Not a Home中文版 歌词:海绵宝宝:炉子还是炉子,无论你去哪儿蟹老板:肉饼还是肉饼,就像我说过的海绵宝宝:烤架还是烤架,这一切未改变蟹老板:烤炉,你还是那个烤炉海绵宝宝:但烤架不是家里的,炉子我也不熟悉蟹老板:如果你能回来,我会把他们换成崭新海绵宝宝&蟹老板:没有你的厨房已经不一样蟹老板:没有你我脑子里海绵宝宝:没有你我脑子里海绵宝宝&蟹老板:空荡荡 英文版 歌词:SpongeBob: A stove is a stove, no matter where you go, Mr. Krabs: A patty is a patty, that's what I say, SpongeBob: A grill is a grill, this is surely so, Mr. Krabs: And fries should be fries either way, SpongeBob: But this grill is not a home, This is not the stove I know, Mr. Krabs: I will trade it all away if you came back to stay, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: This kitchen's not the same, without you, Mr. Krabs: It's just a greasy spooooooon, SpongeBob: Just a greasy spoon, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: Without you!
4.篝火歌之歌 The Camping Fire Song Song中文版 歌词:海绵宝宝:我们围坐在篝火旁一起唱着篝火歌之歌我们的C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G之歌如果你以为我不能唱的更快的话那你就错了但是如果你要唱我可以帮忙派大星:Bom bom bom!海绵宝宝:C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G之歌C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G之歌如果你以为我不能唱的更快的话那你就错了但是如果你要唱我可以帮忙C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G之歌,派大星!派大星:@#¥%^*&海绵宝宝:章鱼哥!章鱼哥:……海绵宝宝:好!如果你想唱如果你想唱我可以帮忙~~啊呀!!!耶!!!! 英文版 歌词:Let's gather 'round the campfire and sing our campfire song. Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song. And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then your wrong. But it will help if you just sing along. Patrick: Bom bom bom! SpongeBob (quickly): C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song. (x2) And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then your wrong. But it will help if you just sing along. C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song. Patrick! Patrick: SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E... SpongeBob: Squidward! (pause) Good! It'll help, it'll help, If you just sing along!!!!!!!!! (instrumental) Ohhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
5.会飞的海绵宝宝 The Sponge Who Could Fly(歌曲集)(1)只要我能飞 If Only I Could Join You (2)他飞起来了 He's Flying(3)你需要的是友谊 All You Need is Friendship中文版 歌词:1.只要我能飞如果我可以和你飞向天空自由自在没有阻挡我想飞起来用不同眼光看这世界我可以飞飞得很高触摸天空你别问为什么因为我会飞2.他飞起来了海绵宝宝:我飞起来了,我飞起来了!众:他飞了,他飞了,他真的飞起来了!海绵宝宝:他们笑我,他们笑我,在我飞起来之前众:他飞起来来了,他高高地飞向天海绵宝宝:我想大声告诉人们我能做到但是我要飞去到水母田~大马路不适合我泡芙老师:救命,请救救我!我的蜗牛爬上了树从我还是小女孩时我就养着她不过现在好像已经到了它离开世界的时候不!海绵宝宝:接住了!哈哈哈哈哈哈,下次记着坐电梯泡芙老师:谢谢你,鸟人!海绵宝宝:我从没感觉那么自由高高天空是我的地盘我很乐意在天空帮助我的朋友我帮蟹老板找回那一毛钱(蟹老板:我发财了)救出朋友派大星(派大星:哦呵呵)就算痞老板需要帮助当他被海藻缠~~~~~~~~~住(痞老板:请把我放下来)3.你需要的是友谊你不用飞机也能飞塑料翅膀没意思风筝需要大风吹热气球会自己飞那条裤子,它会让你伤心如果你想飞你需要的,就是友谊,耶~~~ 英文版 歌词:1.If Only I Could Join You If only I could join you there in the air Floating free without a care I wish I could fly And see things with a different eye I could fly So very high And touch the sky And never have to ask why it is that I can't fly... 2.He's FlyingI'm flying! I'm flying! He's flying! He's flying! He's really really flying! They laughed, they scoffed, Before I had liftoff. But, now he's flying! He's flying high in the sky! I'd love to stay around to say 'I told you so,' But it's off to jellyfish fields I go! Roads and streets are not for me! Help! Please help! My snail is up a tree! I've had her since I was a little girl, But now it looks like the end of her world. Mrs. Puff: NO!!! SpongeBob: Gotcha! Next time, try the elevator. Mrs. Puff: Thank you, birdman! I have never felt so free! High in the sky is the place for me! Helping friends from up above These are the things that I love! I'll help Mr. Krabs reclaim his dime, Mr. Krabs: I'm Rich! And I'll save Patrick from this mime! Patrick: Thanks, buddy! Even Plankton needs some help When he gets tangled in the ke-e-e-e-elp! Plankton: Please put me down. 3.All You Need is FriendshipYou don't need a plane to fly. Plastic wings may make you cry. Kites are made for windy days. Lawn chair with balloons, fly away! Inflatable pants, you may as well skip! If you want to fly, all you need... (speaking) is friendship.
=========================TEH END=========================
回复:9楼我只是实事求是...咳咳据说孙悦斌老师平时唱歌就不错(孙老师那种嗓音唱美声肯定没问题),我相信以李易老师的好嗓子唱歌也是很棒的,只不过配章鱼哥时得压着嗓子所以没发挥出来吧~~而且感觉他的那几句唱词字都太多,我自己顺也顺不到调上...PS:想到了就说一下,英文版配蟹老板的演员,就是在《肖申克的救赎》中演那个特别招人讨厌的狱警的演员,好像叫哈什么中尉来着?
我撕坏了我的裤子歌词:……裤子,我以为所有人都喜欢我,但是我搞砸了一切,现在她不会看我一眼,因为我撕破了我的裤子。 When big Larry came 'round just to put him down, &&&& Spongebob turned into a clown. &&&& And no girl ever wants to dance, &&&& With a fool who went and(Rip Sound) ripped his pants. &&&& SpongeBob:I know I shouldn't mope around. &&&& I shouldn't curse. &&&& But the pain feels so much worse &&&& 'Cause winding up with no one is a lot less fun. &&&& Then a burn from the sun, or sand in your buns. &&&& (Wierd noises) &&&& Now I learned a lesson, &&&& I won't soon forget. &&&& So listen and you won't regret. &&&& Be true to yourself, don't miss your chance, &&&& And you won't end up like the fool who ripped his pants!(Group rip)
英语部分的意思是:猛男虾霸耀武扬威在耍酷海绵宝宝变小丑美女都不会喜欢破裤子的傻瓜弄破裤子知道我该走人不能再埋怨可是我的心好痛没人理你一点都不好玩就像太阳晒伤面包上有沙学到了教训永远不会忘听好不然就会后悔做你自己 不要错过机会你就不会变成破裤子傻瓜
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
这是中文版的
台版的原来把这首歌翻唱了呀~中文版的挺好听,不知道系鞋带那集里的歌曲台版有没有翻
回复:16楼嗯,我也觉得是,嗓音条件在那摆着呢,除非是没有乐感,五音不全就没办法了。。。台版这个好像是专业歌手唱的吧,现在咱们也有专门的配唱演员了,很多动画电影中的歌曲全都翻成中文了。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
这里面也有一首歌
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回复:19楼THE BEST DAY EVER~谢谢LS同学贴出来,4-6季的歌曲我还没有整理,大家喜欢的话我也可以截出来~~
篝火歌之歌~
上面的歌最好听的是《最美好的一天》,下面这首歌才好听抱歉,这首歌没有翻译
回复:23楼有字幕版的~太好了,我一直懒得找,哈哈~~谢谢LS同学
The winner takes all, it's the thrill of one more kill, The last one to fall will never sacrifice their will. Don't ever look back on the wind closing in. The only attack were their wings on the wind. Oh, the daydream begins.... And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah, And it's ours for the taking, it's ours for the fight, In the sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah, And the world is ours to follow.... Sweet, sweet, sweet victory.
成功者获得一切恐惧的人总会失败最后一名也不会牺牲他们的愿望永远不要往后看解开束缚随着风舞动你的翅膀我们开始跳舞这是甜蜜甜蜜的胜利这是我们的胜利我们的斗争这是甜蜜甜蜜的胜利这就是我们爱的世界甜蜜甜蜜的胜利
貌似这个贴里的很多视频都被删了。。赶明都弄成图片版好了
擦···怎么都被删了!!!可恶的土豆!!!
第二部的第35集《怪才乐队》最后的歌曲什么名字啊
sweet victory
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 泗县歌手陈浩的演唱视频!
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
泗县歌手陈浩的演唱视频!
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
泗县歌手陈浩的演唱视频!
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
陈浩,泗县黑塔镇马厂村人,从泗县二中考入黄山音乐学院,毕业后成为一名音乐教师。近年来,陈浩多次参加各类歌唱大赛,均取得优异成绩。曾获得第六届安徽省中小学音乐教师基本功比赛一等奖,并获声乐单项第一名。 在第二届大别山民歌会展示中,以一首《淮河船夫号子》获得演唱第一名。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-}

我要回帖

更多关于 放弃的歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信