带有its worng with. me歌词的英文歌词大全名

一首英文歌 歌词里有第一 第二 第三 第四_百度知道
一首英文歌 歌词里有第一 第二 第三 第四
歌名:Back at one 歌手:Brian McknightIts undeniable that we should be together 不可否认,我们将会厮守在一起。Its unbeleivable how I used to say 无法相信,That I'll fall never 我一直以为我不会再坠入爱河。The basis you need to know 你要知道, 那么就让我来告诉你,If you don't know just how I feel 如果你不了解此刻我的感受,Then let me show 那么就让我来告诉你,
You know that I'm for real 你知道我对你是认真的。If all things in time 如果一切迟早要到来,Time will reveal 时间就是最好的证明。One you're like a dream come true 一,你就像美梦成真,Two just want to be with you 二,就是想和你厮守。Three girl it's plain to see 三,很明显,That you're the only one for me 你就是我的唯一。
Four repeat steps one through three 四,这三种感受越来越深刻。Five, make you fall in love with me 五, 要你与我共坠爱河。If ever I beleive my work is done 如果我能做到,Then I'll start it back at one 我的美梦就能成真。It's so incredible 真是令人难以置信,The way things work themselves out 一切都迎刃而解。It's all emotional 让人感动,
When you know what it's all about 如果你了解所有这一切。And it's undesirable for us to be apart 我们不应该分开,We never would have made it very far 我不会远离你。'Cause You know 因为你知道You've got the keys to my heart 你找到了打开我心门的钥匙。One you're like a dream come true 一,你就像美梦成真,Two just want to be with you 二,就是想和你厮守。Three girl it's plain to see 三,很明显,That you're the only one for me 你就是我的唯一。Four repeat steps one through three 四,这三种感受越来越深刻。Five, make you fall in love with me 五, 要你与我共坠爱河。
If ever I beleive my work is done 如果我能做到,Then I'll start it back at one 我的美梦就能成真。Say farewell to the dark of night 对这漫漫长夜说声再见,I see the coming of the sun 我看见了初升的朝阳。 I feel like a little child 我觉得我像个小孩子,My life has just begun 生命才刚刚开始。You came and breathed new life 你来到了我的身边,Into this lonely heart of mine 为我孤独的心灵注入了生气。You threw out the lifeline 你来的正是时候,Just in the nick of time 向我抛出了救生索。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Don Omar.-.Taboo
Bahía Azul!
(Calor!)Andáte En Brasilia!
(Pasión!)
No Llores Por El!
(No Llores Por El!)
Llorando Se Fue La Que Un Día me hizó Llorar
Llorando Se Fue La Que Un Día me hizó Llorar
Llorando Estara Recordando El Amor
Que Un Día no Supo Cuidar (My Loba!)
Llorando Estara Recordando El Amor
Que Un Día no Supo Cuidar (Brasil!)
A Recordação Vai Com Onde Eu Vou
A Recordação Vai Estar Pra Sempre Onde Eu Vou
Dança, Sol Ei Mar Guardarei ni Olhar
O Amor Vais Querer Va Encontrar
Lambando Estarei Ao Lembrari Que Este Amor
Por Um Dia Um Instante Foi Rei
Soca En San Pablo De Noche, ...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁李承铉求婚时对戚薇唱的那段英文歌,叫什么名字?求歌词!!跪谢!!只要答出来悬赏不是问题。_百度知道
李承铉求婚时对戚薇唱的那段英文歌,叫什么名字?求歌词!!跪谢!!只要答出来悬赏不是问题。
提问者采纳
Paralyzing time 麻痹的时间Is what happens when your hand caresses mine 是当你的手爱抚我的吗Whenever it*s just you and me 每当它只是你和我A fantasy just like a dream幻想就像一个梦Just you 只有你Baby only with you宝贝只有你I look into your eyes我看着你的眼睛You can make the day as bright as summer skies你可以白天一样明亮的夏天的天空No matter what is on ahead不管前方是什么I*ll always be here to understand 我在这里永远是理解Yes you 是的,你All I want is you 所有我想要的是你All the days and the nights 所有的白天,晚上We will be together我们将在一起I will hold you tight to me 我将紧紧抓住你All that I want is your love 我想要的是你的爱Oh baby its true 哦宝贝它真正的Let me give you myheart 让我的心给你My mind all my soul 我介意我的灵魂 Baby I do believe 宝贝我相信 It*s the way it*s should be这是它应该的方式 There*s heaven above this is our destiny 有天上的这是我们的命运Never will you be along in the dark anymore你将永远在黑暗中了Rap:Girl you mesmerize you make me realize 你让你着迷的女孩让我意识到I can*t take the tine back but I can sympathize我不能后退的齿但我可以同情All the pain all the hurt and all the frustration 所有的痛所有的伤害和挫折But don*t worry baby cuz I got you covered my lady 但是别担心宝贝因为我被你覆盖我的夫人I*ll show you the would 我将向您展示Take you to tours带你去旅游I give you my would我将给你Giving you all the things that a real man should give给你一个真正的男人应该给所有的东西Give you my loyalty 给你我的忠诚All my true honesty 我所有真正的诚实Stephy my royalty baby stephy我皇室的婴儿you can put your trust in me你可以信任我
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
forever with you
这是李承铉自己写的 网上还下载不到
是他自己写的歌吧
你搜一下就行了
能搜到嘛?
歌名:foerver with you下载地址:
求采纳,多悬殊
你回答了吗?!
怎样?可以么?
求采纳,多悬赏
我没收到再发一遍
all my life
qq音乐上有
你等下,我复制下来
I will never find another loverSweeter than youSweeter than youAnd I will never find another loverMore precious than youMore precious than youGirl you areClose to me youre like my motherClose to me youre like my fatherClose to me youre like my sisterClose to me youre like my brotherYou are the only one,Youre my everythingAnd for you this song I sing[CHORUS]All my lifeI prayed for someone like youAnd I thank God that IThat I finally found youAll my lifeI prayed for someone like youAnd I hope that youFeel the same way tooYes, I pray that you do love me tooI said, youre all that Im thinking ofBabySaid I promise to neverFall in love with a strangerYoure all Im thinking ofI praise the Lord aboveFor sending me your loveI cherish every hugI really love you[CHORUS]Youre all that I ever knowWhen you smile on my faceAll I see is a glowYou turn my life aroundYou picked me up when I was downYoure all that I ever knowWhen you smile my face glowsYou picked me up when I was downYoure all that I ever knowWhen you smile my face glowsYou picked me up when I was downAnd I hope that youFeel the same way tooYes I pray that youDo love me too[CHORUS (2)]All my lifeI prayed for someone like youAnd I thank God that IThat I finally found youAll my lifeI prayed for someone like youYes, I pray that you do love me too
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首英文歌的歌词,歌名是say_百度知道
求首英文歌的歌词,歌名是say
副歌大概歌词是:If you can say, what you need to say,say you want me............ why can't you say,what you have to say,say you love me.......
提问者采纳
say - jordyn taylorEverybodyit gets a little bit calmWe all get hurt sometimesBut tell me where the storm isWhy you gotta runWhy you gonna let this bring you downI know that we make mistakesBut you've been thinking too late overSo I won't be afraid & never walk away from herI told you a minute, a minute until the endYes I told you that I got ya but I'll tell it to you againWe can't be friendsI put it on my life here you knowbut you still turned away from meI guess you never said, never said so you winBut go ahead if you can keep your feelingson low then just pretendYou know that I'm not the one holding my handIf you can't say what you need to saySay you love me & we're not just friendsWhy can't you say what you have to saySay you love me, I'ama slip awayJust say it to me uh huhYeah , just say it to me heyJust say it to me yeah .. just say it to mehmm..I don't think you understandThat this world's not preparedCause i said I would choke you said you were chokeThen you gonna stand there looking downYeah, I thought we were in it togetherGuess I was just mistaken that I'd be better aloneFunny how you change, funny how you lie ..Damn its better that you leave it aloneEven if you say it you say at the end ..Can't make it any clearerbut I know theres still a chanceso therefore we're friendsYou put it on the line what you said,but you still turn away from me ..never said, never said so you winBut go ahead if you can keep your feelingson low then just pretendYou know that I'm not the one holding my handIf you can't say what you need to saySay you love me & were just friendsWhy can't you say what you have to saySay you love me I'm gonna slip away,Just say it to me uh huhYeah, just say it to me yeahh..Yeah, just say it to meHmmmm ...Say to meIf feels more than a million words you gave to me..But the truth in your heart is whats felt so just say to meIf you can't say what you need to saySay you love me & were just friendsWhy can't you say what you have to saySay you love me, I'ma slip awayJust say it to me uh huhYeah, just say it to me yeahh..Yeah, just say it to meHmmmm ...
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首女声的英文歌,歌词里面有“I and you you and me we are wrong.... 什么的 ! 求歌名&&&_百度知道
有首女声的英文歌,歌词里面有“I and you you and me we are wrong.... 什么的 ! 求歌名&&&
我有更好的答案
we are one是这首不Didn't need to ask 不需要问
Don't know the reason 不知道原因
Everything that I believe 我所相信的一切
Is right here 在这里都是对的
Not thinkin' bout tomorrow 不要考虑明天
Couldn't catch it if I tried 如果我尝试了还是无法抓住它
World is spinning too fast 世界旋转着 太快
So I'll wait 'til it comes to me 因此我会一直等到它来到我身边
I love you 我爱你
You are me 你就是我
We are one 我们是合二为一的
Take me in your arms 拥我入你的臂弯
And flow through me 漂游着穿透我的灵魂
I'll flow through you 我也会穿透你的
Steal my breath away 偷走我的呼吸吧
Cause I'm so moved by you 因为我是如此地被你感动
Deeper than I ever thought 比...
you and me 歌手是rosie thomas T.T
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
&&名门暗战英文插曲Breaks Mt Heart歌词
名门暗战英文插曲Breaks Mt Heart歌词
  在tvb名门暗战第2、4、5集中当丁漫姿和钟晓阳有感情发展的时候都出现了一首非常好听的英文插曲《Breaks Mt Heart》,“Every time I see you,it just breaks my heart”那么这首英文插曲是谁唱的,在哪里可以下载试听呢?下面365语录台词网站小编就和大家分享tvb名门暗战第5集插曲《Breaks Mt Heart》歌词及在线试听,希望大家喜欢。
  tvb《名门暗战》英文插曲Breaks Mt Heart出现场景:
  tvb名门暗战第2集片中,丁漫姿和蒋元在餐厅吃饭,丁漫姿说出自己对蒋元无感觉,蒋元叫来了钟晓阳,丁漫姿非常意外,并且向钟晓阳表达了爱意,可是钟晓阳却未接受。
  tvb名门暗战第4集片中,丁漫姿忍着胃痛让钟晓阳自己坐上了出租车,看着丁漫姿的身影,钟晓阳想起了很多过去两人之间的事情。
  tvb名门暗战第5集片头,丁漫姿和钟晓阳一时意乱情迷,共度良宵后,钟晓阳却态度冷淡,丁漫姿离开钟晓阳家独自离开。之后,丁漫姿因为发现钟晓阳态度冷淡,而情绪低落胃疼起来,可是钟晓阳却来关心自己,于是丁漫姿让钟晓阳不要再来管自己,丁漫姿独自来到超市,失魂落魄拿起一包喉糖竟然放进了包里,多亏了蒋励在为她解围。
  tvb《名门暗战》英文插曲Breaks Mt Heart歌词:
  演唱:Vitamin A
  I try to see beyond just you and me
  The place where I should be
  But the truth I feel will be revealed
  Whenever you’re around
  Every time I see you
  it just breaks my heart
  How can I get used to us apart
  When every time I see you
  it just breaks my heart
  I thought in time
  that you would leave my mind
  But how can I forget
  When you"re here so near
  And though I try,it cannot be denied
  Every time I see you
  it just breaks my heart
  it just breaks my heart
  How can I get over losing you
  Every time I see you
  it just breaks my heart
  Every time I see you
  it just breaks my heart
  以上就是tvb名门暗战出现很多次的英文插曲《Breaks Mt Heart》歌词及在线试听,这是一首非常好听的歌曲,每当丁漫姿和钟晓阳出现感情线的时候就会出现,非常贴合俩人的心情。喜欢名门暗战插曲的朋友请持续关注365语录台词网站哦!
  相关推荐:
喜大普奔,网络新语,一度成为了网络热词,喜闻乐见、大快人心、普天同庆、奔走相告的缩写。表示一件让大家欢乐的事情,大家要分享出去,相互告知。在使用时多指幸灾乐祸。一度也出现了很多网络新词,如不明觉厉、十
正能量,本来呢这就是一个物理学上的名词,最后英国心理学家理查德·怀斯曼的专著《正能量》,其中将人体比作一个能量场,通过激发内在潜能,可以使人表现出一个新的自我,从而更加自信、更加充满活力。“正能量”指
(141556)}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信