等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
狼狈为奸的英文
音标:[ lángbèiwéijiān ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译work hand in glove with …; be banded
be in cahoots with …; c collude with …
one hand washes another.; work [act] in cahoots with sb.; work in collusion with sb.for some evil purpose
例句与用法Were they in collusion ?她们在狼狈为奸吗?The judge was found hand in glove with the thieves to steal这个法官被发现和贼狼狈为奸进行偷窃活动。 My business partner was conspiring with the local officials against me all along我那个同乡,和那个地方官狼狈为奸And then they fornicate然后便开始狼狈为奸He has all along worked hand in glove with them and they are birds of the same feather他和他们一直勾结在一起狼狈为奸,是一丘之貉。 The second form is reciprocal altruism , or “ you scratch my back and i ' ll scratch yours ”另一种形式则是互惠型的利他行为,或称为“狼狈为奸,唯利是图” 。 My father and my brother ro but they thought only of the thirty thousand pounds , and joined in the plot against me我父亲和我哥哥罗兰对这些情况都知道,但他们只想到三万英镑,并且狼狈为奸坑害我。 The truth is that the two wolves ganged up and kidnapped baby sheep . when they got to the house , they found the windows were too high for them原来,狼和狈"狼狈为奸" 。狼和狈一起来到羊宝宝的窗户外,窗户很高,狼和狈都不能爬进去。 During a visit , the boy leaves his father with a missing ear in a violent attack . a decade later , the now grown - up son returns to his hometown父亲灵机一触,开始教唆小孩潜进人家的屋里去偷东西。小孩每次去偷东西都饱受惊吓,他无法再与父亲狼狈为奸,却也不知何去何从。 In this now universal contamination of the environment , chemicals are the sinister partners of radiation in changing the very nature of the world the very nature of its life在当今这种对环境的普遍污染中,化学制品与辐射狼狈为奸,改变着地球的自然状态,也就是改变着地球上生命的自然状态。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
狼狈为奸的英文翻译,狼狈为奸英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译狼狈为奸,狼狈为奸的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved横行霸道,狼狈为奸的十二生肖动物
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
【原意】:
是比喻狼和狈勾结起来干坏事。
【现意】:
比喻坏人和坏人联手做坏事。(麻烦设为好评,O(∩_∩)O谢谢)