中间有这句lifes a strugglewaking now说唱歌曲题目是什么?

翻译下下面这句歌词(通顺 准确) We ride the wings of time.To our future we will fly.Higher and higher now.Our love take us higher now.Fly.Dreaming.Waking.Higher now.
我们骑着时光之翼 向着未来飞去 我们会飞得越来越高 我们的爱让我们飞的越来越高 飞啊 梦啊 醒来吧 飞得越来越高
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我们乘坐翅膀的时候。未来的我们会飞。更高的现在。我们的爱把我们飞得更高,而做梦是醒着的。未来和现在更高。
我们骑的翅膀。为了我们的未来我们将飞。现在越来越高。我们的爱让我们现在飞得更高。飞。在做梦。醒着的。现在高。
我们乘着时光的翅膀,飞向未来。越飞越高啊,今天爱让我们飞得更高。飞翔吧,梦想吧,醒来吧,高飞吧,就趁现在!
扫描下载二维码求一个英文有点说唱的歌曲啊.开头是男人说唱的,中间是唱的,开头说唱的是 sometimes in the life when the hope is gone ,中间有唱到.im not your best friend 还有 i never find somebody guiet like you
US5——Best friend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I MISS YOU FACE I MISS YOU KISS出自哪首歌,是男的唱的,里面还有一句是LET ME TELL YOU THINK,_百度知道
I MISS YOU FACE I MISS YOU KISS出自哪首歌,是男的唱的,里面还有一句是LET ME TELL YOU THINK,
一直是男的在唱不是男女对唱I MISS YOU FACE I MISS YOU KISS是高潮部分,谁知道歌名,不是快歌也不是说唱的
提问者采纳
t wanna live.mp3t see your pretty face)I think that i will never love again[Verse 2]I miss your faceI miss your kissI even miss the argumentsThat we would have from time to timeI miss you standing by my sideI&#39://t no meDon' get byI ain't got no daysJust lonely nightsYou want the truthWell girl im not alrightFeel out of place and out of timeI think im gonna lose my mind[Chorus]So tell me how you feel (im lonely)Are you for real (so lonely)Do you still think of me (i think of you)Baby still (are you lonely)Do you dream of me at night (like idream of you all the time)So let me tell you how it feels(its like everyday i die)Wish i was dreaming but its real[ Find more Lyrics on www, I wanna dieIf I cant have you in my life[Chorus (repeat till end)]So tell me how you feel (im lonely)Are you for real (so lonely)Do you still think of me (i think of you)Baby still (are you lonely)Do you dream of me at night(like i dream of you all them dying here its clear to seeThere ain't no you, so lonely)Oh let me tell you how it feels(its like everyday i die)Wish i was dreaming but its real(when i open up my eyes)Let me tell you how it feels (anddon&#39.mp3lyrics
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌不知道歌的名字,其中歌词有:I'm coming I'm coming,you con't hold me back这是首比较动感的歌曲,可以跳舞,可能是属于说唱的歌曲.其中几句歌词是I'm coming I'm coming,you con't hold me back,I'm coming I'm coming you con't stop me.
绝对不是上面人回答的这个他找的歌词里面连提问题人 基本的那几个关键词都没有还专家呢 bs一下应该是Will Smith(威尔史密斯) 的 I’m Comin’歌词是Ugh ugh Im cominWatch ya back Im cominOoh ooh ooh oohBig will for the y2k ughFeel the earth tremble see the skies turn redEclipses shooting stars turn ya headVolcanoes erupted rage in the seaAint the second coming of christThe first coming of meThey say if you downward the nileIt would throw off the rotation of the earthWell messing with me is worseFeel the rain button up you overcoatWatch the illadelph bad boy go quote for quoteWell yall want the best well Im right hereYou looking for competition aint no one nearYall in the stands dissin kickin dirt and missinMy heavenly flows put mcs in hells kitchen ughAnd Im so Im so hot hot yall burnin up hotI step in its like the wedding between hope and armaggedonThe hip hop moses to where we headin yallIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominCant hold me back uh uhIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominWhen I was born there was a rainbow formed with no sunRoy g bid marking the path for the chosen oneAn angel my grandma told me before she diedSmart folks dont need to put no cursing in they rhymesSo from cd to tv to movies back to rhyminMy lifestats makes jordans six rings seem commonYall hate I retaliate just by being greatBig will the enemy of your mental stateWith the same rhyme I used to burn your idol in a battleTo subdue you into saying look I dont wanna battleMib w3 mad respectBlack stealthbombarama but yall cant detect thatIm comin is what I screamedAs a teen armed with discipline faith and a dreamAfter smoke clears after lifes roller coastersSee who stands putting his mic into his holster whatIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominCant hold me back uh uhIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominBatten down the hatches and latch the doorsYou wanna try to match my whits with yoursThree hits I hit you you hit the floorThis track is the third hit thats for sureBeat thick reminiscin of a bodacelliIm like a cheetah huntin out on the serengetiI got my x ray vision through all in my wayNo plan b it distracts from plan aStage splitting in half earthquake styleEvacuate your premisses the hardcore nemesisI never miss my flow never flawedGrab mics and send electric shocks through the cordQuest for the rings my only weapons intuitionMy future positions determined by past decisionsSo young george bush Im thinking bout runninMaybe not this time but trust dude ughIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominCant hold me back uh uhIm comin Im cominYou cant stop me you cant stop meIm comin Im cominTra knoxComin comin you cant stop meComin comin cant hold me back noComin comin you cant stop meComin comin cant hold me backComin comin you cant stop meComin comin cant hold me back noComin comin you cant stop meComin comin cant hold me back参考了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 lifesdha怎样辨别真假 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信