我有更好的答案
南非世界杯主题曲&Wavin' Flag
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
偶偶的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Copyright & 版权所有联系方式:9204258闽ICP备号-156求一首英文歌曲 是女的唱的 开头就两句 好像什么 偶啊 偶啊 大概就是这个意思 我已经找很长时间了 好像在NBA 放过吧 似乎是 帮帮我吧 谢谢
求一首英文歌曲 是女的唱的 开头就两句 好像什么 偶啊 偶啊 大概就是这个意思 我已经找很长时间了 好像在NBA 放过吧 似乎是 帮帮我吧 谢谢
求一首英文歌曲 是女的唱的 开头就两句 好像什么 偶啊 偶啊
大概就是这个意思
我已经找很长时间了
好像在NBA 放过吧
似乎是 帮帮我吧
补充:自己终于找到了
不区分大小写匿名
Lady Ga Ga 的bad romance
不是这个吧,歌词中是不是有 i like you oh a oh oh a oh ,是谁唱的啊??
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家偶然听到一首英文歌,很好听,可是没有歌名!在百度怎么搜啊!_百度知道
偶然听到一首英文歌,很好听,可是没有歌名!在百度怎么搜啊!
唱的歌词又听不懂..,很好听...!真的太好听了才这么努力找...在网上怎么查啊.,就是没有歌名..好不容易听懂个把两个上网搜了哈又不是,可是没有歌名.!在百度怎么搜啊....别人存在手机里当来电铃声.!......咋办偶然听到一首英文歌
......什么风格到不知道外国的.女的唱的.....单唱.....也不知道是老歌还是新歌.
提问者采纳
你就短我好了,都能找到?找个能上网的手机,在手机论坛(这个你自己百度搜下好点的论坛就行)里下个软件叫“音乐雷达”,把别人的手机的歌公放出来,用音乐雷达录音。只要那首歌是曾经公开发表过的,让音乐雷达自己去搜。无论是什么语言。还是不知道怎么解决的话你的手机能上网吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
记得歌名,就只能用歌词查找了,一首一首核对,不然没办法的
谁的手机铃声你问谁就好了要不你给点提示,比如男生女生?单人还是组合,乐队什么风格的?老歌新歌?……
你能不能发来给我听一下
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌歌词里有隆类喽类请问是什么歌啊。女生唱的 偶不懂啊_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词里有隆类喽类请问是什么歌啊。女生唱的 偶不懂啊
playin' out of time i see who' on meoh lord come help me pleasei did some bad things in my lifewhy can'cause you've got all i need 是这首歌吧; our hands to buy and supply chillin' games heaven'm riding in my big fat ride your ass is late so look for the line nana in the house to let you know what i see is how i feel so leave me alone i am lonely lonely lonely i am lonely lonely in my life i am lonely lonely lonely god help me help me to survive!remember first time we met day one kids in the garden'll be around while you heading towards deathtown always look forward hardly never look back so many tears and the snakes on my jock now i's in the house to let you know what i see is how i feel and damn i am lonely lonely lonely i am lonely lonely in my life i am lonely lonely lonely god help me help me to survive!everybody' a real friend of mine feel my heartbeat and for real friend of mine face to face and eye to eye usin's no diggity free at last see the light in me what goes up must come down i' and the skils on the mic five years we know there' on me oh lord come help me please i did some bad things in my life why can's why i am lonely lonely lonelycheepin' fun excitin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight tears in my eyes i&#39?;ve got all i need i know i got to pay the price that' for the light dark is the path i know he will rescue me the lord is my shephard i'm a man lookin's why i am lonely lonely lonely i am so lonely lonely that't you rescue me &#39!everybody is trippin' and amazin&#39?; is cool from january to june and we still stiked together like the glue and know the rules forever you and i and believe it was clear if i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear runnin' havin's trippin't you rescue mecause you's fake alone without protection from all them snakes all for one one for all i was told black white yellow no matter if your young or old nana'm cool despite emergency whom shall i fear exept the god thank you for the blessin&#39nana mouskouri--lonelyi am lonely lonely lonely i am lonely lonely in my life i am lonely lonely lonely god help me help me to survive
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
html" target="_blank">http.youkuke$ha-tik tok<a href="http.youku://v://v.com/v_show//v_show/id_XMTM5MDU4NjUy
歌手nana 是很久以前的一首摇滚曲了。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信