canyoubemyhart等等等什么好听的英文歌歌。

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
找英文歌歌一首
版的,意大利语版的也可以。
另:呢称东方红的兄弟,当你看到这道题后,你如果知道答案就请把答案写在下面,不要再给我发消息,我已经收到你的网址次数若干,实在是消受不起了。如果脸皮厚是一种优点,你的这个优点堪比长城城墙。不要怪我无礼,人的忍耐是有限度的,你如果不高兴可以朝我扔鸡蛋。
最后再求你一次,不要给我发消息。
要不以后我不敢再问问题了。
我帮你找了,好像是没有,不过有一首叫 my heart belongs to you 歌手或者乐队的名字是gloss,你在kugoo上搜就有,不知道是不是你要找的歌,希望对你有帮助。^_^
大家还关注
有谁知道的片尾曲是谁唱的?歌名...2003年左右 有一首英文歌的mv 是从一个细胞变成猩猩 鲨鱼等等动物叫什么?谢谢大家_百度知道
2003年左右 有一首英文歌的mv 是从一个细胞变成猩猩 鲨鱼等等动物叫什么?谢谢大家
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Fat Boy Slim -- Right here Right now
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻一首英文歌及歌词,好像里面有Goodbye,I love you,I want to kill myself等等的句子_百度知道
寻一首英文歌及歌词,好像里面有Goodbye,I love you,I want to kill myself等等的句子
76]if you go say good bye[01.51]everyday every night :17:Peterrat][00:06:56.49]every single day I want you:16:34:00.31]I`m gonna take you.93]在再想见到你时[01![02.09]在说任何话也辛苦时[01.32]every single day I want you.63]but you know this(but you know this)[02.51]I lose my mind because of you[00:25.08]everyday every night ! bye.56]I am just singing[02![02:52[ti:41.38]et leave me alone.45]Oh I love you endless time[00:21.71]I will always love you bye.89]任何说话也[01:28:21.44]I will always love you[02:00:07.00]I love you[03.46]The Melody[00![02;t leave me alone![02.37]I will always love you:30.59]please don&#39.05]please don&#39![02:32.02]you are the only love in my life[00:The Melody][al:13:30:41:49:05.61]I want you I need you love you[02:49![02.00]Wish Monkey Fang happy everyday~~~:52:46.88]oh I want to kill myself[02.52]By Peterrat[00.81]the only thing there is night[00:咖啡王子1号店插曲][by:50;t leave me alone:19![01:13.69]every single day I want you.48]don&#39.63]I will always love you[02.81]but you know this.44]oh I want to kill myself[00.19]everyday every night :28:42.59]my love you are every breath[00![01:39.93]but you know this[01![01![02:55![02:59.00]Good Bye[00:38:02:01:01![01:03:55;t leave me alone![02:36:59.56]if u go say goodbye[01.95]that I take oh I love you[01.00]but you know this(but you know this)[02.47]please don&#39.08]任何行动也 我什么也没法做到[01:10![01![02![03:10:Good Bye][ar
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,高潮部分的歌词有lucky to fall in love with my best friend类似的等等_百度知道
找一首英文歌,高潮部分的歌词有lucky to fall in love with my best friend类似的等等
,节奏听舒服的.,高潮部分歌词大致是lucky to fall in love with my best friendlucky to be where we arelucky to....这首歌是男女对唱
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Jason Mraz和Colbile Caillat的,真的好棒的哦就叫Lucky,也是照着歌词去找。我是在VOA的节目中听到的
是男巫 (Jason Mraz)和部落格女孩Colbie Caillat(寇比凯蕾)的温暖情歌的【LUCKY】 -Do you hear me,I'm talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky, oh my, baby I'm tryingBoy I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hardI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohThey don't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you I promise you, I willI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againLucky we're in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayAnd so I'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we'll meetYou'll hear the music fill the airI'll put a flower in your hairThough the breezes through treesMove so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning roundYou hold me right here right nowI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI'm lucky we're in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohOoooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Jason Mraz(男巫)的 Do you hear me,I'm talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky, oh my, baby I'm tryingBoy I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hardI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohThey don't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you I promise you, I willI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againLucky we're in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayAnd so I'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we'll meetYou'll hear the music fill the airI'll put a flower in your hairThough the breezes through treesMove so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning roundYou hold me right here right nowI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI'm lucky we're in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohOoooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
这是男巫跟他的粉丝Colbie Caillat合作的luckyDo you hear me? I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard Lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again They don't know how long it takes Waiting for a love like this Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss I wait for you I promise you I will Lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Lucky we're in love in every way Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed Lucky to be coming home someday And so I'm sailing through the sea To an island where we'll meet You'll hear the music, fill the air I'll put a flower in your hair And though the breeze is through the trees Move so pretty you're all I see As the world keeps spinning round You hold me right here right now Lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Lucky we're in love every way Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed Lucky to be coming home someday 和声很美~男巫的很多歌曲都超好听。推荐你去听i'm yours(有2个版本。我觉得新出的那个好听。好像是08年的专辑吧)
Mr. Curiosity
did you get my message
Life Is Wonderful
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。