歌名whatilikeaboutyouyou开头的英文歌歌

五秒為#WhatILikeAboutYou# 普上綠色 大家快去看吧 #5SecondsofSummer# #5SOS# #五秒盛夏#
【Live】5 Seconds of Summer - What I Like About You (Live @ Kids' Choice Awards 2015) http://t.cn/RA4Dl3w 五秒盛夏5SOS最新兒童選擇獎表演新單《What I Like About You》 !1080i下載:http://t.cn/RA4Dl3A
同時轉發到微博
微博廣場:
認證合作:
關於微博:
關注我們:
聯絡我們:一首英文歌,比较有爆发力的 歌词副歌中有what is you ~ and me 声音像艾薇儿,求名字_百度知道
一首英文歌,比较有爆发力的 歌词副歌中有what is you ~ and me 声音像艾薇儿,求名字
提问者采纳
应该就是艾薇儿的这首歌了。 Rock N Roll→歌名Avril Lavigne Let em know that we're still Rock n Roll.I don't care about my makeupI like it better with my jeans all ripped upDon't know how to keep my mouth shutYou say so what (what).I don' t care if I'm misfitI like it better than the hipster of all shitI am the mother f-cking princessYou still love me.Some some howIt's a little different whenI'm with youYou know what I really amOn the phoneYou know how it really goesSome some wayWe'll be getting out of thisTime one dayYou're the only that IWant with meYou know how the story goes.When it's you and meWe don't need no one to tell us who to beWe'll keep turning up the radioWell it's you and IJust put up a middle finger to the skyLet them know we're still rock 'n rollRock ‘n rollHey hey heyRock 'n rollHey Hey Hey.Don't get a bad attitude dudeI'm never going to cover up that tattooI might have a couple issuesYou say me too (yeah)Don't care about a reputationMust be living in the wrong generationThis is your invitationLet's get wasted.Some some howIt's a little different whenI'm with youYou know what I really amOn the phoneYou know how the story really goes.When it's you and meWe don't need no one to tell us who to beWe'll keep turning up the radioWell it's you and IJust put up a middle finger to the skyLet them know we're still rock 'n rollRock 'n rollHey hey heyRock 'n rollHey Hey Hey.When it's you and meWe don't need no one to tell us who to beWe'll keep turning up the radio.Well it's you and IJust put up a middle finger to the skyLet them know we're still rock 'n roll.When it's you and meWe don't need no one to tell us who to beWe'll keep turning up the radio.Well it's you and IJust put up a middle finger to the skyLet them know we're still rock 'n roll.Rock 'n rollHey hey heyRock 'n rollHey Hey Hey.Splendidyang
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Rock N Roll艾薇儿2013同名大碟《Avril Lavigne》中的二单比较Rock MV很好玩
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词tell me will what you do,女的唱这句,这首歌是英文歌,男女唱,求歌名,_百度知道
歌词tell me will what you do,女的唱这句,这首歌是英文歌,男女唱,求歌名,
这首歌是英文歌,女的唱这句,MV很好看,懂得,男女唱,求歌名歌词tell me will what you do
提问者采纳
是不是Tell me why
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
呀西西吼。~ 呀呀西西吼 ~&#92!;(≧▽≦)&#47
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁WhatILikeAboutYou.org is a free resource to help
you write positive, sincere letters to those who have influenced your life.
Imagine the far reaching impact you will have as your letter recipients write letters
to the people who&ve influenced them&
...start today,
do it now.
It really is FREE, no catch!}

我要回帖

更多关于 seeyouagain英文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信