点一下好评,真心的祝愿你万事如意!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'非常完美开场陈怡说话时放的那首英文歌是什么歌_百度知道
非常完美开场陈怡说话时放的那首英文歌是什么歌
t you let those other boys fool youGotta love that awful hairdoMaybe sometimes we feel afraid but it's alrightThe more you stay the same the more they seem to changeDon't you think it&#39:BECK JOHN ROBERT;re gonna find yourself somewhere somehowJust more than I could take pity for pity's sakeSome nights kept me awake I thought that I was strongerWhen you gonna realise that you don're gonna find yourself somewhere somehowBlue as the sky sombre and lonelySipping tea in the bar by the road sideJust relax just relaxDon&#39:BECK JOHN ROBERT, CHRISANTHOU STEVEN, GOOD GROOVE SONGS LTD曲, BAILEY RAE CORINNE JACQUELINE;t need to worrySummer came like cinnamon so sweetLittle girls double dutch on the concreteMaybe sometimes we got it wrong but it't you hesitateGirl put your records on tell me your favourite songYou go ahead let your hair downSapphire and faded jeans I hope you get your dreamsJust go ahead let your hair downYou's alrightAnd nothing seems to change and it all will stay the sameOh don&#39, BAILEY RAE CORINNE JACQUELINE;s strangeGirl put your records on tell me your favourite songYou go ahead let your hair downSapphire and faded jeans I hope you get your dreamsJust go ahead let your hair downYou&#39, CHRISANTHOU STEVEN, GOOD GROOVE SONGS LTDThree little birds sat on my windowAnd they told me I don't even have to try any longerDo what you want toGirl put your records on tell me your favourite songYou go ahead let your hair downSapphire and faded jeans I hope you get your dreamsJust go ahead let your hair downGirl put your records on tell me your favourite songYou go ahead let your hair downSapphire and faded jeans I hope you get your dreamsJust go ahead let your hair downOh you&#39Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae词
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
非常完美的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 奥斯卡嘉宾上台音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。