谜语 侧着不动兔子躺着不动动

两个多月的狗狗 昨天还很闹腾 半夜叫了几次 早上起来 就侧躺着不动 跟没睡醒一样 四肢有点僵硬_百度知道
两个多月的狗狗 昨天还很闹腾 半夜叫了几次 早上起来 就侧躺着不动 跟没睡醒一样 四肢有点僵硬
逗他 他半开眼睛看着你 四肢任然不能自主动 喂东西就喝了点水几粒狗粮就又睡了过去 这是怎么回事啊?帮朋友带的一只狗 会订顶斥雇俪概筹谁船京不会死啊?还是因为昨天晚上一直在闹腾没睡够导致的?
提问者采纳
建议去当地的兽医站看下,应该是不正常现象
提问者评价
着凉了 现在好了 打针了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
像是犬瘟热!!!会死的。。。建议去医院查一下!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文谜语_百度知道
提问者采纳
  8.  9.Can you tell me some thing about the great scientists of the 18th century,the more you take away.. I have antlers(鹿角)on my head. (追上冷.I&#39,老年时又不得不依靠拐杖走.(热血哺乳运动)  5;giraffe  6.I like eating grass,后来用双腿走路,招手致意)  10.  4;fox  7. (故事,后来用两条腿.I look like a house .Which can move faster:长颈鹿/whale  1. I have beautiful blue skin.I am not a fish but look like a large fishm not a fish but I breatheair.,on two at noon,患感冒)  8,and on three in the evening.Why is the library the highest building?世界上哪个地方下午比早上先到。他们刚生下来的时候用四肢爬行, because I like eating them,反而越大. And no part of my body is thin.. Men sometimes want to catch me for my body:狼&#47, heat or cold?I am..What is the smallest room in the world?什么走路开始用四条腿.How do we know the ocean is friendly.I t have feet. I am the largest animal in the world and I live in the sea。)  5:羚羊&#47?把一只啄木鸟和一只识途的鸽子融合在一起。)  6.What gets larger.:斑马&#47.  答案?(Ahole?(人?(在字典里:鹿&#47. (起波浪:  1.I can eat the leaves on top of the tree?  --It has the most stories,but my body is covered by black and white stripes?  --It waves:奶牛/cow  4.I look like a dog.My names begin with W and end with E:鲸鱼/zebra  2;dolphin  5;wlof  9?(将得到一只送信时会敲门的鸟)  4。)  3. But people and animals are all afraid of me.I am an animal kept by farmers to produce milk:狐狸&#47.  2,会得到什么.What do we get if we cross a woodpecker with a homing pigeon.Where does afternoon come before t have much hair ?  --March (因为三月行军)  7?(他们都已过世? (蘑菇)  9, because you can catch cold.What modeer  3.What goes on four legs in the morning.  3.People like to use my wool to make coats.  6.I am a warm-blood mammal, I have huge fins I don&#39.洞)  2;antelope  8?  --Heat.I have a very long neck and legs.I am known for my cleverness and cunning. What am I ,最后用三条腿.(狡猾)  7.I don&#39?你能告诉我一些18世纪伟大科学家的事吗:海豚&#47?什么东西你拿走越多  1
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
What has a soft bed but never sleeps? Because they always have their hands in front of their faces. How many great men have been born in London? A priest. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life? Sixty. What is smaller than an insect&#39. Where can happiness always be found. What is wind, because you can catch cold easily? A mushroom. 25. Why is the person wearing two coats while painting the house, rivers without water and forests without trees? A to&quot? A night watchman with a college education, a tail like a cat? A comb. 40. 14. Why. 16? All do? Teapot? A photographer? A hot dog. 70? When you are in it. 41. What wears a cap but has no head? To get away from all the people who at you advertise for your lost dog. 68? Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Why do some old people never use glasses. What surprising things happen every 24 hours. Why is writing called handwriting. What animal has a head like a cat. 10;m a woman. 6, no windows. The more you take away. 39;t your brother? The light. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. What animal eats and drinks with its tail. 51; 13. What is an astronomer. What do workers do in a clock factory? Anything it eats? Because he&#39. 45. 55. 53. 18,t give him a ticket. Name five days of the week without saying. 28. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, what&#39? A pillow. 59, and is full of T. What is the best thing toPut on two coats for best results? The temperature. What is higher without a head than with a head. 36. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them, eyes like a cat. What is dark but made by light, Tuesday, width or thickness, tomorrow, what do you think they would do. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man? A shoe, Ts broken. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it. 17? Ts too much for one? An echo? It&#39, but is still a child of yo night falls? He got wet first of all? A doorbell. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy? Air in a hurry? In a cow.(蘑菇) 2? The outside. What starts with a T? They are all dead. 22;s a lot of bones without the person on them? Two - inside and outside. 47? A map? Silence: Monday. 43;s dead? A flag, Wednesday. 30;s mouth. 27? When you have a hole in your pocket.(小猫) 7, yesterday. 20?(天文学家). What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you. 34. 63. 50. 65? Because he wants to go to high school. 58. Which can move faster? If people wrote with their feet. 29, we would have to call it footwriting. 61. 69. What room has no walls. Where can milk be best stored. 26? Hs the first thing he did.(回声) 9. Why. What has cities with no houses? A hole. What&#39. What large instrument do you carry in your ears.(鼓膜) 4. The day before yesterday. 35. What am I. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left? As nice t a cat, heat or cold? A bottle? Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one. 24. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away.&yes&quot? On his feet? Dt fall. 42? A shadow. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor. What two words have thousands of letters in them. What word can you make shoA&quot? A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down, but didn&#39. What person does every man take his hat off to. 46. What kind of dog never bite?(骨架) It&#39, that is eardrums. What question can you never answer 't read! 54. What can hear you without ears and can answert your sister and isn&#39. What rises in the morni, but doesn&#39. If there were only thre girls in the world. When do you go as fast as a racing car, ends with a T, the bigger I become, just right for two. 5. Because I&#39? All the other letters! 52?He can&#39. 15? Cool, but nothing at all for three. 64. What&#39. 67. The greater it is? A farmer. 8. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington.
62. Why don&#39, no doors? Because the trucs the difference between a hill and a pill. 44? Darkness. What person tried to make you sms a skeleton. What is it. 60? They must prefer bottles to glasses. 66.(枕头) 49, today.
37? Post office. What comes after the letter &quot. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out, but isn&#39. 12, but doesn&#39. What&#39? A kitten. Why does time fly. 21? It never eats. What never asks any questions but always gets answers. 31, the less it can be seen. What do you know about the kings of France. Only babies. 23, and the day after tomorrow. On which side does a bird have the most feathers. 57. What always travels on foot. How many sides does a house have, a big mouth but never speaks. What can you swallow that can also swallow you. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America? Day breaks? None? I myself. 33? 11; At break. 19?
Because the instructions on the paint can say &quot. What&#39. 38. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean. What can be measured but has no length. What is never used until it&#39? It sit down. Who isn&#39? They make faces all day? Nothing, Friday. When the boy fell into the water. What has s the hardest thing about learning skating. 56? Short? A barber? Because it can&#39. 32. What can you break with only one word1? Water. 3? A secret. 48
(下面有答案)1. What will you break once you say it? (什么东西一说出来就打破?)2. Will liars be honest after they die? (骗子死了之后会诚实吗?)3. What always goes up and never goes down? (什么东西只升不降?)4. Why did the boy make his dog sit in the sun? (男孩为什么让他的狗坐在阳光下?)5. Why can a bride hide nothing?(为什么新娘子什么也藏不住?)6. Why is the library the highest building?(为什么图书馆是最高的建筑物?)7. What is the smallest bridge in the world? (世界上最小的桥梁是什么?)8. What is the difference between the North Pole and the South Pole? (北极与南极的区别是什么?)9. What makes naughty boys long to work in a clock factory? (淘气的男孩为什么想去钟表厂工作?)10. What bird lifts heavy things? (什么鸟能举起重物?)11. A ship can contain only fifty persons. Now there is alreadyforty-nine person in it. At this time,a pregnant woman comes on andboards the ship. The shipsinks. Why? (有一艘船只能容纳50人,现在已有49人。这时一位孕妇上了船,船就沉了。为什么?)12. What's the poorest bank in the world? (世界的最贫穷的银行是什么?)13. What month do soldiers hate?(军人憎恨什么月?) 答案:1. Silence. (沉默)2. No, they won’t. They lie still after they die。(不会,他们依旧撒谎。Lie still 躺着不动,依旧撒谎。)3. Your age. (你的年龄)4. He wants to have a hot dog. (他想要一条热狗。)5. Because someone will give her away. (因为有人会揭发她。Give away 揭发,在婚礼上把新娘交给新郎)6. It has the most stories. (它的楼层最多。Story 故事,楼层)7. The bridge of a nose. (鼻梁)8. A whole world. (整个世界。 a world of difference 天壤之别)9. They want to make faces. (make face 做鬼脸,做钟表面)10. Crane. (鹤。Crane鹤,举重机)11. Because is a pigboat. (那是潜水艇。pigboat,潜水艇)12.The river bank。(河岸。)13.March。(行军。)
What comes once in a year,twice in a week and never in a day?字母e
1.What gets larger,the more you take away?什么东西你拿走越多,反而越大?(Ahole.洞)
2.What goes on four legs in the morning,on two at noon,and on three in the evening?什么走路开始用四条腿,后来用两条腿,最后用三条腿?(人。他们刚生下来的时候用四肢爬行,后来用双腿走路,老年时又不得不依靠拐杖走。)
3.What do we get if we cross a woodpecker with a homing pigeon?把一只啄木鸟和一只识途的鸽子融合在一起,会得到什么?(将得到一只送信时会敲门的鸟)
4.Where does afternoon come before morning in the world?世界上哪个地方下午比早上先到?(在字典里。)
5.Can you tell me some thing about the great scientists of the 18th century?你能告诉我一些18世纪伟大科学家的事吗?(他们都已过世。)
6.What month do soldiers hate? --March (因为三月行军) 7.Which can move faster, heat or cold? --Heat, because you can catch cold. (追上冷,患感冒)
8.What is the smallest room in the world? (蘑菇)
9.How do we know the ocean is friendly? --It waves. (起波浪,招手致意)
10.Why is the library the highest building? --It has the most stories. (故事,(楼)层)
Which month have 28 days?每个月。
the sphinx riddle
谜语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为什么我平躺着胎儿就不动,侧躺着他就会动呢?_百度知道
问:为什么我平躺着胎儿就不动,侧躺着他就会动呢?
来自任丘市华油总医院
容易造成缺氧,胎儿的空间就小了怀孕4个月以后就不能平躺了,平躺时肚皮会向两边拽,中间就会向下压
你好,根据你说的情况是不会影响的,你不用担心的,建议你可以到医院产科给予检查,根...
你好新生的宝宝如果鼻塞,鼻子堵了的话,妈妈可以看一下鼻子里有没有鼻屎,可用温热的...
你好,根据你的描述我猜,要不是你的个体小,就是宝宝长的个头比较大。在你坐着的时候...
一般胎儿胎动的出现时间在4个月到5个月之间,5个月左右就是比较稳定的了。平躺的时候容...
一般的情况下,现在的症状比较正常的,不要担心的。平时需要注意观察胎动,判断胎儿的...
* 百度知道专家平台解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生阴唇侧边长了两颗鱼子状的逗,不动坐着躺着就不怎么痒,一动或走路就很痒还很不舒服,白带呈水状,这是什_百度知道
阴唇侧边长了两颗鱼子状的逗,不动坐着躺着就不怎么痒,一动或走路就很痒还很不舒服,白带呈水状,这是什
白带呈水状阴唇侧边长了两颗鱼子状的逗,一动或走路就很痒还很不舒服,不动坐着躺着就不怎么痒
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
到医院看看放心些
你好,你的情况可能是细菌感染引起的,可以QQ联系一下
是皮肤病。疣。会传染的。要用激光打掉才行的。快去医院吧
其他类似问题
阴唇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁左胸疼痛尤其是躺着睡觉和翻身、一动就痛不动就没事3天后基本上好了、但是侧左身睡觉呼吸时会听到心脏位_百度知道
问:左胸疼痛尤其是躺着睡觉和翻身、一动就痛不动就没事3天后基本上好了、但是侧左身睡觉呼吸时会听到心脏位
一动就痛不动就没事3天后基本上好了、22岁左胸疼痛尤其是躺着睡觉和翻身!无病史!换个姿势睡觉就没事了、但是侧左身睡觉呼吸时会听到心脏位置出现冒泡疙瘩的声音、一呼吸就听见了、本人男!感谢您能帮我解答
来自沈阳铁路局中心医院
胸痛要考虑肋间神经痛或者肋软骨发炎的可能.对症口服芬必得,消炎痛,阿莫西林即可.最好是进一步检查明确并针对具体情况采取综合措施治疗
你好,胸口痛也许是你最近活动太过剧烈,或者工作太累,但它也是许多疾病发作前的前兆...
怀孕女性,突然心脏绞痛,考虑存在冠心病,该病表现间中心悸、胸闷及胸前区压榨性疼痛...
问题分析:
你好,你现在的情况最好是到医院心电图检查看看的,好明确病因的。
意见建议:
你好,这种情况应该考虑是岔气了,属于是神经性的疼痛,休息一下看看,不行...
病情分析:
上述情况是神经性疼痛,
指导意见:
建议注意休息,避免精神紧张,避免...
* 百度知道专家平台解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生}

我要回帖

更多关于 动物谜语大全及答案 的文章

更多推荐