我的孩子我的家家今个吃饺子是十三郎唱的什么歌

今天过新年了,我们吃饺子,全家人可高兴了,围在桌子周围,狼吞虎咽的吃着香喷喷的饺子,味道好极了,我好喜欢这种感觉,太美好了。我为了让气氛更好些,我唱了一首歌.他们对为我鼓掌,我太高兴了!!的翻译:Today a new year, we eat dumplings, happy to be in for the whole family, around around the table like a Wolf eating tasty dumplings, taste good, I like this feeling, too good. I to make the atmosphere is better, I sang a song. they clapped for me, I'm so glad!! 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
今天过新年了,我们吃饺子,全家人可高兴了,围在桌子周围,狼吞虎咽的吃着香喷喷的饺子,味道好极了,我好喜欢这种感觉,太美好了。我为了让气氛更好些,我唱了一首歌.他们对为我鼓掌,我太高兴了!!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today the New Year, we eat dumplings, the whole family can be happy, around the table around, voracious eating tasty dumplings, tastes great, I love this feeling, too good. I have to make the atmosphere better, I sang a song. They applaud for me, I'm so happy! !
Today a new year, we eat dumplings, happy to be in for the whole family, around around the table like a Wolf eating tasty dumplings, taste good, I like this feeling, too good. I to make the atmosphere is better, I sang a song. they clapped for me, I'm so glad!!
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Today a new year, we eat dumplings, happy to be in for the whole family, around around the table like a Wolf eating tasty dumplings, taste good, I like this feeling, too good. I to make the atmosphere is better, I sang a song. they clapped for me, I'm so glad!!十三郎我的娘啊娘是什么歌_百度知道
十三郎我的娘啊娘是什么歌
十三郎我的娘啊娘是什么歌
袋的天空&#160:张韶涵语言:国语所属专辑:潘朵拉发行时间;播放歌手
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中最后有一句是“我的家就在雪域”这首歌的名字是什么是一个女生唱的_百度知道
歌词中最后有一句是“我的家就在雪域”这首歌的名字是什么是一个女生唱的
哦.哦..哦......雪域高原离太阳最近的地方美丽祥瑞的土地我的故乡哦..:扎西达瓦曲.....:秋加措唱.....:扎西达瓦qq1128723当太阳升起的时候哦金色洒满了雪域高原当炊烟升起的时候老人摇着经筒的身影虔诚在白塔下哦雪域天堂----扎西达瓦雪域天堂词.......雪域高原人杰地灵的地方美丽祥瑞的土地神仙向往的地方当情歌唱响的时候雄鹰飞翔在雪域天空当明月升起的时候热情似火的锅庄舞步奔放在篝火旁哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
其他2条回答
这个歌貌似没有啊
网络歌曲?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 美丽的草原我的家 的文章