一首英文歌开头是个小孩子孩子的day day longly

一首开头为the beautiful day的欢快英文歌,高潮里面还有什么sunshine的单词_百度知道
一首开头为the beautiful day的欢快英文歌,高潮里面还有什么sunshine的单词
女声唱。玩过橙光文字游戏的应该知道有一款关于娱乐圈的文字游戏,上过头条。里面女主角选秀时唱了。
The Saltwater Room - Owl City,Breanne DüreI opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low lightWalking down by the bay, on the shore,staring up at the planes that aren't there anymoreI was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so coldLike an introvert, I drew my over shirtAround my arms and began to shiver violently beforeYou happened to look and see the tunnels all around meRunning into the dark undergroundAll the subways around create a great soundTo my motion fatigue: farewellWith your ear to a seashellYou can hear the waves in underwater cavesAs if you actually were inside a saltwater roomTime together is just never quite enoughWhen you and I are alone, I've never felt so at homeWhat will it take to make or break this hint of love?We need time, only timeWhen we're apart whatever are you thinking of?If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?All the time, all the timeCan you believe that the crew has goneand wouldn't let me sign on?All my islands have sunk in the deep,so I can hardly relax or even oversleepI feel as if I were home some nightswhen we count all the ship lightsI guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snowWe'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow~~So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?~~Time together is just never quite enoughWhen you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at homeWhat will it take to make or break this hint of love?We need time, only timeWhen we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?All the time, all the timeTime together is just never quite enoughWhen we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?What will it take to make or break this hint of love?So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?All the time
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据歌词找歌名,是一首英文歌,女声唱的,开头后有YE了一声,依稀记得几句歌词till the day i like to go.Its time go.there is a lovely记不太清,高潮很好听,好像是两个女生唱的。求歌名!
根据歌词找歌名,是一首英文歌,女声唱的,开头后有YE了一声,依稀记得几句歌词till the day i like to go.Its time go.there is a lovely记不太清,高潮很好听,好像是两个女生唱的。求歌名!
不区分大小写匿名
TLL THE DAY I LET YOU GO
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首女声英文歌开头是just***day,中间有段RAP结_耳机吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:618,634贴子:
一首女声英文歌开头是just***day,中间有段RAP结收藏
一首女声英文歌开头是just***day,中间有段RAP结尾一直重复baybaybay的是什么歌?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有一首英文歌 开头是 it is been along day whout you my f_百度知道
有一首英文歌 开头是 it is been along day whout you my f
《See You Again》是由美国著名说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa和新人Charlie Puth共同演唱的一首歌曲。这首歌收录于电影《速度与激情7》的原声带中,也是该电影的片尾曲兼主题曲。这首歌是为了缅怀因车祸逝世的演员Paul Walker而创作的。It's been a long day without you my friend  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长  And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  We've come a long way from where we began  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程  Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  When I see you again  与你重逢之时  Damn who knew all the planes we flew  谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程  Good things we've been through  谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好  That I'll be standing right here  这便是我在你眼前出现的原因  Talking to you about another path  与你聊聊另一种选择的可能  I know we loved to hit the road and laugh  我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情  But something told me that it wouldn't last  但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒  Had to switch up look at things  我们得变更视野  different see the bigger picture  转向更为辽阔的天地  Those were the days hard work forever pays  有付出的日子终有收获的时节  Now I see you in a better place  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来  Now I see you in a better place  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来  How could we not talk about family  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊  when family's all that we got?  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情  Everything I went through  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷  you were standing there by my side  总有你相伴陪我度过  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴  It's been a long day without you my friend  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长  And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  We've come a long way from where we began  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程  Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  When I see you again  与你重逢之时  First you both go out your way  一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐  And the vibe is feeling strong and what's  热忱累积 信念不变  Small turn to a friendship a friendship  渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊  Turn into a bond and that bond will never  深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情  Be broke and the love will never get lost  此情不变 此爱难逝  Be broke and the love will never get lost  此情不变 此爱难逝  And when brotherhood come first then the line  莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此  Will never be crossed established it on our own  只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿  When that line had to be drawn and that line is what  这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共  We reach so remember me when I'm gone  即便我离去 也请将我铭记  We reach so remember me when I'm gone  即便我离去 也请将我铭记  How could we not talk about family  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊  when family's all that we got?  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情  Everything I went through you  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷  were standing there by my side  总有你相伴陪我度过  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴  Let the light guide your way hold every memory  就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经  As you go and every road you  无论你选哪一条路  take will always lead you home  那都会通向你的家  Hoo~  吼~~  It's been a long day without you my friend  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长  And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  We've come a long way from where we began  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程  Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有  When I see you again  与你重逢之时  Again  重逢之时  When I see you again see you again  与你重逢之时?重逢之时  see you again  与你重逢之时  When I see you again  与你重逢之时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
see you again
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌开头噢噢噢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。