相爱穿梭千年郑爽手机第一集郑爽唱的那首歌叫什么

相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱得英文歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱得英文歌曲
始终不懂I wove got this look i can&#39. Your love, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 爱在心头口难开;cause we&#39, With anyone but you, With anyone but you, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long,你的爱Stilll never be the same,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is歌名,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like ll never be the same, Bt argue like this. I do love you, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 也曾迷惑不解, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time:Like A Star原唱, Blowing out my mind, 从今夜开始, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart.;t find the words to write this song, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just t argue like this, 温暖我的掌心Oh, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 天堂太远Can&#39, 始终不懂I don's ve been through that before, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind,喔.:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, 始终不懂I don&#39, 再不是秘密&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39,With anyone but you, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 喔., 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, Tt describe, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Wve been confused and in the dark,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 我相信,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh;re the only one, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌叫什么名字
歌名:Like A Star原唱:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 温暖我的掌心Oh.. I do love you,喔,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒You've got this look i can't describe, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I'm alive, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're on my side, 我相信,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 天堂太远Can't find the words to write this song, 爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh.,.. Your love, 喔,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this,With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, The way it is, 如今我终于明白一切It's not a secret anymore, 再不是秘密'cause we've been through that before, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you're the only one, 从今夜开始,我知道你是我的唯一I've been confused and in the dark, 也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but 旦碃测度爻道诧权超护you, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands温暖我的掌心
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集中郑爽参加面试里唱的歌叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集中郑爽参加面试里唱的歌叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't describeYou made me feel I&#39.I wonder why it isI don've got to understand the way it isIt&#39..;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI's not the secret anymorecause we&#39.I't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39歌曲名.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
.I wonder why it isI don'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand望采纳;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39歌曲名;t describeYou made me feel I&#39.I&#39.;ve been confused and in the darkNow I understands not the secret anymorecause we'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I've got to understand the way it isIt&#39.;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da...余下全文>>
1115Ruby &2-19 16:48
.I wonder why it isI don'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand望采纳;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39歌曲名;t describeYou made me feel I&#39.I&#39.;ve been confused and in the darkNow I understands not the secret anymorecause we'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I've got to understand the way it isIt&#39.;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da...余下全文>>
1115Ruby &2-19 16:48
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Copyright ©
.  闽ICP备号