◆合唱◆チルドレンレコード【男女9人+α】歌曲下载 这首歌是阳炎project计划的一首翻唱

这首歌比较老4、5年前的,是一首男女合唱的中文歌,但一开头有神圣的女声,亮点也是这个,我很多年前就听过但一直不知道歌名,求各位大神满足小弟寻找多年的愿望。跪谢
这首歌比较老4、5年前的,是一首男女合唱的中文歌,但一开头有神圣的女声,亮点也是这个,我很多年前就听过但一直不知道歌名,求各位大神满足小弟寻找多年的愿望。跪谢 10
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首男女合唱的歌曲,其中的一句歌词是“你还爱他,你还恋他”,有谁知道这首歌到底是什么吗???_百度知道
有一首男女合唱的歌曲,其中的一句歌词是“你还爱他,你还恋他”,有谁知道这首歌到底是什么吗???
提问者采纳
结束了吗男:原来心疼是种惩罚][ar:时间熬到黎明电话那头的你是否也像我一样清醒女:(是回忆太放肆)思念会加剧想你的频率女:(是眼泪太自私)女:是这样吗男.:康梓峰编曲:丁嗅毛♀潴华]东来东往 朱玲菲-原来心疼是种惩罚词 曲:原来心疼是种惩罚51家族带给您不同的感觉music:韦国赶专辑.女:东来东往 朱玲菲][al:看过太多悲剧电影太可笑的我却成了今天的主角男:你还爱她你还牵挂原来我替代不了她那就算了吧那放手吧原来心疼也是一种惩罚男:原来心疼是种惩罚][by.是这个吗[ti
提问者评价
非常感谢!我是偶尔听到的这首歌,大概就记得那一句歌词,上网找了好久都没找到。谢谢你啦~
其他类似问题
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌曲的名字叫什么 :是一首男女合唱的英文歌曲,歌曲一上来就是女生唱:doctor,.... 帮帮忙找一下歌曲_百度知道
这首歌曲的名字叫什么 :是一首男女合唱的英文歌曲,歌曲一上来就是女生唱:doctor,.... 帮帮忙找一下歌曲
提问者采纳
fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now im here im singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i's not real life you could reach the top make sure that you wont stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be i know we may have different ways to think but it doesnt really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that've got all love for you doctor, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, lawyer or a singer why not president, lawyer or a singer why not presidentbe what you wanna 或者peerless歌词;ve got all the love, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you wont stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, lawyer or a singer why not president, lawyer or a singer why not president, actor, actor, actor, actor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, lawyer or a singer why not president, actor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, lawyer or a singer s what does really matter luxury cars and bling that&#39, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be driver, actor, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,coz i&#39:doctor
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌的歌词是这样的“有一首歌我们曾今一起唱过” 这首歌叫什么名字(男女合唱 )_百度知道
有首歌的歌词是这样的“有一首歌我们曾今一起唱过” 这首歌叫什么名字(男女合唱 )
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
《爱不要错过》金霖与张芯合唱的
应该是《爱不要错过》吧
其他类似问题
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 阳炎project漫画 的文章