shkd-357中三个shkd 518女主角角分别叫什么名字?谢谢!

有谁知道电影《我仍然知道你去年夏天干了什么》女主角在影片中唱的歌叫什么名字啊?谢谢_百度知道
有谁知道电影《我仍然知道你去年夏天干了什么》女主角在影片中唱的歌叫什么名字啊?谢谢
提问者采纳
是不是叫《i will survive 》顺便把歌词给你i will survive 歌手:diana ross 专辑:take me higher (f.perren & d.fekaris) (this is dedicated to my girls) At first i was afraid, i was petrified Kept thinkin' i could never live without you by my side Then i spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong And i grew strong And i learned how to get along And so you're back from outer space I just walked in to find you here, with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key If i had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me Go on now, go walk out the door Just turn around now 'coz you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? Did you think i'd crumble? Did you think i'd lay down and die? Oh no not i, i will survive For as long as i know how to love, i know i'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And i've got all my love to give I'll survive I will survive Hey hey (i, i will survive) Diana Ross Hey hey (i, i will survive) Every day (i, i will survive) Oh yeah It took all the strength i had not to fall apart Just trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart And i spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry, but now i hold my head up high And you see me, somebody new I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free But now i'm savin' all my lovin' for someone who's lovin' me Go on now, go walk out the door Just turn around now You're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? Did you think i'd crumble? Did you think i'd lay down and die? Oh no not i, i will survive Oh as long as i know how to love, i know i'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And i've got all my love to give I'll survive I will survive Hey hey Go now, go walk out the door Just turn around now 'coz you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? Did you think i'd crumble? Oh no not i, i will survive Oh as long as i know how to love, i know i'll stay alive I've got all my life to live And i've got all my love to give I'll survive I will survive I will survive (i, i will survive) Hey (i, i will survive) Every day (i, i will survive) Yeah yeah (i, i will survive) Oh (i, i will survive) I will survive (i, i will survive) (i, i will survive) I've got all my love to give (i, i will survive) I've got all my life to live (i, i will survive) My loving is not in vain, oh no (i, i will survive) I will survive (i, i will survive) I will survive (i, i will survive) Hey (repeat to end)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问电影《神警天降》中女主角饰演者叫什么名字?还演过什么片子么?谢谢!_百度知道
请问电影《神警天降》中女主角饰演者叫什么名字?还演过什么片子么?谢谢!
电影名:神警天降
导 演:于石斌 张海楠
编 剧:刘毅 王雪静
主 演:王群 丁君
上 映:1998年
地 区:中国大陆
颜 色:彩色
类 型:剧情片
在110报警台工作的公安干警秦纤纤、霍元乙和秦明等人,为保护人民安居乐业,改善社会治安环境,以高超的本领和先进的电脑报警指挥系统与抢劫犯罪团伙斗智、斗勇,战斗在保卫人民的工作岗位上。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
丁君。她还演过《战友》。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一本小说名字 古代小说女主被强暴了后来才知道是她父亲干的,她父亲很爱她貌似她父亲还有三个小妾吧?后来女主角进宫了怀孕了嫁给别的国家的王爷吧?最后兜了一圈又跟她父亲在一块了。她父亲也不是她亲爸爸 求名字谢谢!
求一本小说名字 古代小说女主被强暴了后来才知道是她父亲干的,她父亲很爱她貌似她父亲还有三个小妾吧?后来女主角进宫了怀孕了嫁给别的国家的王爷吧?最后兜了一圈又跟她父亲在一块了。她父亲也不是她亲爸爸 求名字谢谢!
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
中国文学领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号居然忘了~《迪迦奥特曼》长野博那版的女主角叫什么呢?就是本人的名字和剧中的名字~谢谢。。。_百度知道
居然忘了~《迪迦奥特曼》长野博那版的女主角叫什么呢?就是本人的名字和剧中的名字~谢谢。。。
提问者采纳
呵呵:我来详细的说一下好了:只是这个柳濑丽娜的名字,看过tv第七集的人应该可以说是“七濑丽娜”柳濑丽娜(ヤナセ レナ/ Yanase Rena,演员吉本多香美)
22岁,是GUTS的王牌飞行员,并且后来是大古的恋人。她和新城在同样的军事学院毕业,能够轻松控制GUTS的终极战舰亚特蒂斯号。她很喜欢动物,尤其是海豚。9岁的时候父母离婚,随后对父亲成见很大,几乎决裂。后来父女和解(第7集《降临到地球的外星人》中)。她对TPC和GUTS强化军事力量的趋势存有意见,并且一直在思考怪兽能否和人类共存这个问题。剧场版中和大古结婚,婚后去火星生活(去种植物)。 另外,演员吉本多香美是初代奥特曼中奥特曼人间体早田扮演者黑部进的女儿。
提问者评价
参考资料:
转自奥特曼中国联盟
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
剧中的角色叫做——柳濑丽娜,演员叫做——吉本多香美~~她是初代奥特曼的人类本体早田扮演者的女儿……
柳濑丽娜吉本多香美
丽娜。。好素啊。。
丽娜!!!!!!
迪迦奥特曼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁刘德华国语版的《谢谢你的爱》的MV中女主角叫什么名字?_百度知道
刘德华国语版的《谢谢你的爱》的MV中女主角叫什么名字?
有些年头了
以前的电影中见过她,就是不知道叫什么
怎么都 没人知道的啊