有点new jazz的风格可以配街舞 节凑感很强的歌
skater boyGirlfriendburning
always getting over you-angela ammons
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲,里面有一句歌词I Want to be a什么的_百度知道
提问者采纳
&faint& 歌手:linkin park I am a little bit of loneliness A little bit of disregard A handful of complaints But I can't help the fact That everyone can see these scars I am what I want you to want What I want you to feel But it's like no matter what I do I can't convince you To just believe this is real So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I am a little bit insecure A little 供胆垛感艹啡讹拾番浆unconfident 'Cause you don't understand I do what I can But sometimes I don't make sense I am what you never wanna say But I've never had a doubt It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you For once just to hear me out So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored No Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal Don't turn your back on me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
对,就是Faint
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻找一首英文歌,说唱的,歌词里面有 I am number one 说唱 男 RAP_百度知道
寻找一首英文歌,说唱的,歌词里面有 I am number one 说唱 男 RAP
寻找一首英文歌,说唱的,歌词里面有 I am number one说唱 男 RAP
提问者采纳
industry bullyit&#39![t got time to talk, i's the unit!t hot like wethey don'm gettin[lloyd banks]uhh? listen homeboy, i get down down downi get down, nigga front i'm trickini want what i want:50 cent]i run the show! these niggaz ain&#39, forty thou' niggain the street rapper:g-uint yeah, tees turn to rest-in-peace hoodies (uhh)i gets &#39, ask swizz, my tricks playin spadesi swim in dime pussy, i&#39,40-cal gripperthat&#39? i gets down, i get down down down[50 cent]baby we&#39! no ifs, i get down down downi get down? listen homeboy, i doubt itme, we roll that buddahhydro and hash take me to the moon alicei got bad aim but the fiends on the rats! no ifs, i get down down downi get down?seats less pussy got!yeah (showtime) swizz, your skinny bitch madahh, yeah, my clique don&#39, it&#39, cause it really means nothini&#39, c) wooooo, i doubt itt playi got a pocket full of green now my wrists all gleami run the show, ands or buts about itme fall off, not two, i get down down downt start shiti turn around there'em out, you rat you diein the hood if you rap you diei'green mile&quot, when the guns come outi got a shitty attitude cause i come from the bullshitgot the ammo on me now, all that assshakin it and wiggle? listen homeboy? i gets down, i get down down downs time to flygot the roley with the bezzy gettin head in dubaiand my wolves come out when the moon comes upbefore we take a hit? i gets down!m number one on the chart bitch (yeah)drama get to poppin even when i don&#39, i get down down downi get down, i get down down down[50 cent]you know if god bless the child with so much swagnow what am i supposed to do with all this cash, i&#39, my homies dumb outfind out what they &#39, i get down down downi get down, and what i want i&#39!(m, i get down down downi get down, i blow the parmesan cheeselike itll get lotto from murcielagoi race in my driveway, i get down down downi get down!ma pull this[tony yayo]in the hood, i doubt itll make a girl out the &quot, it'm out the hood gettin fat and highprivate jet, i get down down down[50 cent]i spit it how i live it man they love it when i talk shits only two shells left in the cartridgemy homies dumb out, piss rosem
motherfuck the highwayniggaz talk money just not around mes cold, ands or buts about itme fall off:get down歌手;m really not frontintell the shorties i ain&#39, ands or buts about itme fall off歌曲
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
是不是这个://v.com/v_show/id_XMjMyMjY2MjIw://v.youku.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjMyMjY2MjIw.youku<a href="http。
fort minor-remember the name是么?
是世界杯主题曲吧。。。。。韩文好不
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 男女合唱的 里面有几句是 to me ...to you...it looks co_百度知道
求一首英文歌 男女合唱的 里面有几句是 to me ...to you...it looks co
一首英文歌 男女合唱的 里面有几句是 to me .....to you
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It&#39;s hard to find it out
其他类似问题
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很有节奏的英文歌mv里面有骑马,跳舞,唱歌的那个男的还拍手_百度知道
一首很有节奏的英文歌mv里面有骑马,跳舞,唱歌的那个男的还拍手
//vLove Runs Out - OneRepublic MV里还有个老太在弹钢琴对不://v./video/2066224" target="_blank">http?<a href="http
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
blank space taylor swift
江南style?是不是啊
when i find love again
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}