dreaze英歌剧2歌词中文译音歌词

求untouched的歌词中文译音~英文好的进来瞅一下吧_百度知道
求untouched的歌词中文译音~英文好的进来瞅一下吧
s not enough to say that i miss youi feel so untouched right nowi need you so much somehowi can&#39, ahla la la laah la la lai can la la la la la lai wanna wanna wannaget get get what i want,噢这是新注册的号;cause your the only one who's rightor wrong or wrong or right't resist youit&#39,没多少分;t even talk about the consequence&#39。就三十分了;s not enough to say that i miss youi feel so untouched right nowi need you so much somehowi can&#39:t wait wait waitany more more more moredon't forget youbeen going crazy from the moment i met youuntoucheduntoucheduntoucheduntouchedah la la laah la la launtouchedah la la laah la la lai feel so untouchedand i want you so muchthat i just can't resist youit's on my mindi's not enough to say that i miss youi feel so untouched right nowi need you so much somehowi can't ever let you down downi feel so untouchedand i want you so muchthat i just can't resist youit&#39, i want to be youcause right now your the only thingthat'll try to stop time forevernever want to hear you say goodbye goodbyei feel so untouchedand i want you so muchthat i just can&#39比如第一句,ll see youthrough the lonely nightsof wanting more more moredon&#39, don'll never ever let you leave mei't stopgimme gimme gimme what'cha got got&#39。译成;cause in the end it't resist youit&#39, i&#39, oohyou go ah,t give a damn what they sayor what they think think't even think about what&#39,拜托大家i go ooh:爱够噢;cause i can&#39, ah la la layou can take take take take take time timeto live live the way you gotta gotta live your lifegimme gimme gimme all of you youdon's making any sense to meand i don's not enough to say that i miss youi feel so untouched right nowi need you so much somehowi can's only you and meand no one else is gonna be around to answerall the questions left behindand you and i are meant to beso even if the world falls downtoday you still got me to hold you up upand i won't forget youbeen going crazy from the moment i met youuntouchedand i need you so mucht forget youbeen going crazy from the moment i met youi feel so untouchedand i want you so muchthat i just can&#39
回答与否决定于你们 二楼是在真让我头疼,T,百度知道不就是解决问题的么。我说的是音译。这还算业务性么?你的眼睛看准了一楼的小伙,T。不是翻译。YOU
KNOW,我加了分
晕··不早说你弄个例子 还以为你怎么翻译的都不对呢··翻了半天了···下回你倒说的明白点啊 要音译的还真少- -
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
哪有像你这么问问题的,,,,,,,在这里回答问题的不是义务性的,不要这么夸张,,多以请楼主也想想答题者的立场大婶,,答题者都是拿业余时间
The Veronicas - UntouchedI go ooh ooh, you go ah ah 【向前,向前】lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaI wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want 【我想要得到我想要的】Don't stop 【不要停下】Give me give me give me what you got got 【给我你所得到的】Cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more 【我已经不能再等】Don't even talk about the consequence 【不要跟我谈后果】Cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me 【因为对现在的我来说,唯一有意义的就是你】And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think 【我不会受到他们所说和所想的惩罚】Cause you're the only one who's on my mind【因为现在我唯一想的就是你】I'll never ever let you leave me 【我不会让你离开我】I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye (bye bye bye) 【我要停止时间,永不听见你对我说再见】I feel so untouched【迫切希望】And I want you so much 【我是如此渴望你】That I just can't resist you 【我不能抗拒你的魅力】It's not enough to say that I miss you 【只说我思念你还不足以表达我的感情】I feel so untouched right now
【现在我就感到如此】Need you so much somehow 【为什么我这么需要你】I can't forget you 【我对你无法忘怀】I've gone crazy from the moment I met you 【如果不立刻见到你我一定会发疯】Untouched 【迫切希望】And I need you so much 【我是如此需要你】See you, breathe you, I want to be you 【看着你,感受你的呼吸,我想成为你】Alalalala alalalalaYou can take take take take take time time 【你从容地】To live live the way you gotta gotta live your life 过你想过的生活】Give me give me give me all of you you 【给我你的所有】Don't be scared 【别害怕】I'll see you through the loneliness of one more more more 【我看到你超越了人类的寂寞】Don't even think about what's right or wrong, wrong or right 【别去思考对和错】'Cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around 【最后只会剩下你和我】To answer all the questions left behind 【去解决所有遗留的问题】And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today 【即便今天世界毁灭,我们也打算这么做】You've still got me to hold you up up 【你仍让我支持着你】And I will never let you down (down) 【我会让你永不坠落】I feel so untouched【迫切希望】And I want you so much 【我是如此渴望你】That I just can't resist you 【我不能抗拒你的魅力】It's not enough to say that I miss you 【只说我思念你还不足以表达我的感情】I feel so untouched right now
【现在我就感到如此】Need you so much somehow 【为什么我这么需要你】I can't forget you 【我对你无法忘怀】I've gone crazy from the moment I met you 【如果不立刻见到你我一定会发疯】Untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched, untouched 【迫切希望】Alalalala alalalalaUntouched 【迫切希望】Alalalala alalalalaI feel so untouched【迫切希望】And I want you so much 【我是如此渴望你】That I just can't resist you 【我不能抗拒你的魅力】It's not enough to say that I miss you 【只说我思念你还不足以表达我的感情】I feel so untouched right now
【现在我就感到如此】Need you so much somehow 【为什么我这么需要你】I can't forget you 【我对你无法忘怀】I've gone crazy from the moment I met you 【如果不立刻见到你我一定会发疯】I feel so untouched【迫切希望】And I want you so much 【我是如此渴望你】That I just can't resist you 【我不能抗拒你的魅力】It's not enough to say that I miss you 【只说我思念你还不足以表达我的感情】I feel so untouched right now
【现在我就感到如此】Need you so much somehow 【为什么我这么需要你】I can't forget you 【我对你无法忘怀】I've gone crazy from the moment I met you 【如果不立刻见到你我一定会发疯】Untouched, untouched, untouched 【迫切希望】
49回答者: happyneko
我去户外,户外 你去啊,啊 拉拉拉拉 啊拉拉拉 我可以拉拉啦啦啦啦 我要要要 想要获得得到我想要的,不停止 gimme gimme gimme what'cha得到了 '原因我不能等待等待等待 有更多更多更多更多 甚至不谈论的后果 '现在你的事业的唯一 这使我任何意义 而我毫不在乎他们说什么 什么想市民所想 '导致您是唯一一个在我脑海谁的 我永远不会永远让你离开我 我会尽力的时间永远停止 再也不想听到你说再见再见 我觉得很触及 我要你那么多 我无法抗拒你 这是远远不够的说,我想念你 我觉得现在这样触及 我需要你这么多不知 我不能忘记你 从已经进行疯狂的一刻,我遇见你 触及 和我需要你这么多 看到你,你呼吸,我想是你 啊拉拉拉啊拉拉拉 您可以采取以需要时间,需要时间 生活的方式生活你总得gotta你的生活 gimme gimme gimme你们大家 不要害怕,我会看到你 通过孤独的夜 对想要更多更多更多 甚至不考虑什么是正确的 或错误或错误或正确的 '最终导致它的只有你和我 并没有其他人gonna大约回答 所有遗留问题 你和我都意味着要 因此,即使世界上倒下 你今天仍然有我耽误你了了 我永远也不会让你失望了 我觉得很触及 我要你那么多 我无法抗拒你 这是远远不够的说,我想念你 我觉得现在这样触及 我需要你这么多不知 我不能忘记你 从已经进行疯狂的一刻,我遇见你 触及 触及 触及 触及 啊拉拉拉 啊拉拉拉 触及 啊拉拉拉 啊拉拉拉 我觉得很触及 我要你那么多 我无法抗拒你 这是远远不够的说,我想念你 我觉得现在这样触及 我需要你这么多不知 我不能忘记你 从已经进行疯狂的一刻,我遇见你 我觉得很触及 我要你那么多 我无法抗拒你 这是远远不够的说,我想念你 我觉得现在这样触及 我需要你这么多不知 我不能忘记你 从已经进行疯狂的一刻,我遇见你 触及 触及 触及
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Selena.gomez的who says中文译音与英文的歌词,要分开来,thanks._百度作业帮
求Selena.gomez的who says中文译音与英文的歌词,要分开来,thanks.
你讨厌她是因为她比你好太多楼主可以到selena吧里面自己翻翻久贴找找,应该找得到
只有英文歌词……中文译音……=_=
why?因为JB?Peerless的英文译音歌词_百度知道
Peerless的英文译音歌词
但是我想要英文的读音!我知道这首歌的歌词,是英文,用中文表示出来的。谢谢好的会追加
其实,落也儿 哦 啊 丝应那why not president。我全会唱的,啊克托, actor,就唱童声吧, 比 啊 绝马you can be just the one you wanna be 由
比 加斯特 自额 玩 由 完那 比 时间关系, be a dreamer 外 挪特 普瑞等特, lawyer or a singer 多克特Peerless 呸儿乐丝 doctor,童声好听,就打到这里了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
律师或歌唱家 why not president, fire fighter or a post man 警察, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统,我将为你而唱 i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气 coz i’ve got all the love, lawyer or a singer 司机,律师或者歌唱家 why not president, actor? you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 t stop 确定你不会停下来 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱 we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题 but it doesnt really matter 但这没关系 we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服 of this life focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事 that’s what does really matter 这才是问题所在 luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质 thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰 make sure that you won’t stop 确定你不会停下来 be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱 last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天 now i’m here i’m singing for you 现在这一切都实现?做一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 police man,演员?做一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西 that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的 we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想 we live for 我们为之生存 you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么 coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒 just hold on to the team 只是坚持住 you play for 为了你所效力的团队 i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰 make sure that you won&quot, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统Peerless doctor,消防员或者邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员, coz i’ve got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱, actor
参考资料:
QQ的空间里有
peerless的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词好像是这样!:玲珑包,玲珑包! 玲珑包 玲珑包!这是我中文的译音!_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词好像是这样!:玲珑包,玲珑包! 玲珑包 玲珑包!这是我中文的译音!
I see you face!!然后唱完后面是什么。。I see you hurt
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是圣诞歌jingle bells
铃儿响叮当
不是欢快的歌!
jingle bells
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP