求找一首女声英文歌歌名

【Grammy】求一首女声独唱的英文歌歌名_格莱美吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,705贴子:
【Grammy】求一首女声独唱的英文歌歌名收藏
歌曲中高潮部分多次出say goodbye,是女声独唱的,不是男的唱的,也不能男女合唱 女声,很有磁性,偏中高音高潮部分很激昂不是a place nearby也不是say hello to goodbye 和out from under 和never say good bye&& 也不是As If We Never Said Goodbye 和Time to say goodbye
麦当娜的《Take A Bow》 take a bow-madonna 谢幕(麦当娜)take a bow,the night is over.一鞠躬,夜已荆this masquerade is getting older.妆已老.light are low,the curtains down.灯已暗,幕已落.there's no one here.人都走了(there's no one here,there's no one in the crowd).人们都走了,群众都已散荆say ur lines,but do u feel them ?念着你的台词,但你是否感同身受?do u mean what u say ?你说的是真心话吗?when there's no one around.当四下无人的时候.(no one around)四下无人.watching u,watching me,one lonely star.望着你,望着我,一个孤独的明星.(one lonely star u don't know who u are).你是个不知道自己是谁的孤独明星.i've always been in love with u(always with u).我已永远爱上你.i guess u've always known it's true.我猜想你明白这是真的.(u know it's true)你知道这是真的.u took my love 4 granted,why oh why ?你理所当然的接受了我的爱,为什么?the show is over,say good-bye.这戏已落幕,道别吧!say good-bye(bye bye),say good-bye.再见吧!make them laugh.让他们欢笑.it comes so easy.是如此容易.when u get 2 the part.当你演到那段.where u're breaking my heart(breaking my heart).你伤透我心的那一段.hide behind ur smile,all the world loves a clown.隐藏在你笑容后面,这世界都喜欢小丑.(just make 'em smile the whole world loves a clown).只要逗人发笑,全世界都爱小丑.wish u well,i cannot stay.祝你好运,我无法留下.u deserve an award 4 the role that u played.你应该为你所扮演的角色而获奖.(role that u played).为你所扮演的角色.no more masquerade,u're one lonely star.卸完妆,你只是个孤独的明星.say good-bye(bye bye),say good-bye.all the world is a stage(world is a stage).世界是个大舞台.and everyone has their part(has their part).每个人都有自己的戏份.but how was i 2 know which way the story'd go ?但我如何知道故事会怎么演下去?how was i 2 know u'd break ?我如何得知你会伤心?(u'd break,u'd break,u'd break).你会伤心.u'd break my heart.你会伤了我的心.i've always been in love with u.我已永远爱上你.(i've always been in love with u).我已永远爱上你.guess u've always known.我想你一直都知道.say good-bye !再见吧!
歌曲中高潮部分多次出say goodbye,是女声独唱的,不是男的唱的,也不能男女合唱 女声,很有磁性,偏中高音高潮部分很激昂------------------------------------------------------------------ 符合楼主的描述,不出意外应该就是这首。
虽然不是,但还是谢谢了
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
是不是《just one last dance》
应该是LS的、、
萨顶顶的辛运日很好听
感觉应该是&&
萨拉布莱曼的
time to say goodbye?
a place nearby 琳恩·玛莲
是不是tamar kaprelian的《new day》,里面和你说的都符合喔!
是tamar kaprelian的《new day》吗?
找了我两个小时
我很喜欢这个歌就是不知道歌名
真的谢谢缘分呐!!
是艾薇儿的goodbye
是celine的immortality吗
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌曲的名字 高潮地方是 you know why 、女声唱的、快歌。有钢琴伴奏
求一首英文歌曲的名字 高潮地方是 you know why 、女声唱的、快歌。有钢琴伴奏
&是不是宇多田光的& Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence 。
&Lawrence - FYI I give you my heart Hold on, let me sign it Your senorita aka your best friend Hereby, let it be known Love like never before Im always at your service You just have to holler at me NYC, NYC, woah woah Tokyo, Tokyo, woah woah Send it off from the streets to the highest To the highest, high MP3, MP3, players Work it out, work it out, hustler Oh, my name got him there Mmm, mmm, mmm You know why Im gonna be yours tonight Were gonna ooohaaah FYI Were gonna be up all night Ill see you later Call me, you know my number Like Captain Picard Im chilling and flossing Its 7 o clock I issue the warning Thats right, were stealing the show Damn right, letting him know Were sipping chardonnay from 2 PM on our working day Chinga-ling Chinga-ling, woah woah Chinga-ling Chinga-ling, woah woah Take me down to the fields where the grass is Where the glasses lie MP3, MP3, players Work it out, work it out, hustler Oh, my name got him there Mmm, mmm, mmm You know why Im gonna be yours tonight Were gonna ooohaaah FYI Were gonna be up all night Ill see you later Call me, you know my number See I don't need a freeloader Ah No, I don't want a freeloader If you want a piece of this stuff Got to give, got to give something You know why Im gonna be yours tonight Were gonna ooohaaah FYI Were gonna be up all night Ill see you later Call me, you know my number You know why Im gonna be yours tonight Were gonna ooohaaah FYI Were gonna be up all night Ill see you later Call me, you know my number
的感言:就是这个。我爱你、
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首歌女声英文歌_百度知道
求一首歌女声英文歌
本人英文不好。有点搞怪的感觉,中间有男声插唱,歌曲很慢求一首歌女声英文歌,声音有点幼稚童声。开头记歌词好像是AST ASw什么的,中文听着是阿斯特 阿思维比优,见笑啦,重复好多遍,诙谐
提问者采纳
tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Ass2ass" target="_blank">/programs/view/d_sRr4RxLTw/下载.tudou,在网上被误传为很多版本://www:Ass2ass试听歌手?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Ass2assPS.baidu://www:///m:<a href="http://mp3:
网友推荐的求女生英文歌
471314人推荐
402520人推荐
369840人推荐
322283人推荐
279034人推荐
260175人推荐
254959人推荐
253750人推荐
246487人推荐
225768人推荐
195828人推荐
179528人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字 女声 欢快的 歌词中有so much better&#47;bad 的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字 女声 欢快的 歌词中有so much better&#47;bad 的。
这首歌是我当初在百度搜索“有什么好听的歌啊”之类的问题搜到的,可是我现在着了好长时间也没有找到
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Carly Rae Jepsen 的 Call me maybe吗?很俏皮,最近也挺火~
我要找的这首歌几年前就有了
是不是janet的so much better ?歌词有什么number 2,I can do,she can do,酷狗里可以搜到
Stand ·Jewel
应该是这首了,我刚刚正在找,就看到你的提问了,这首歌前段是说唱,所以你可能分辨不出来,把歌调到1分40秒开始听,你应该就知道了
Stand ·Jewel这个听起来有着句话,不是你想要的也没关系,这首歌推荐给你,也很好听
Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne???She&#39;s like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now
《yesterday once more》???不知道是不是这首…这首歌特别好听,卡朋特的经典力作哦!
是一首比较欢快的快歌
有点印象,找找!!
Sunshine Girl
The Ting Tings-Hands,试下这首。
Stand ·Jewel
你要的大概是这首
Stand jewel
是janet jackson的so much betta吗
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答