百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Love is Coming Back 歌词_百度知道
Love is Coming Back 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Love is Coming Back歌手:饭岛真理专辑:Sonic BoomLove is Color_Blind
Sarah Connoryeah!what's up?it's TQ and Sarah againhaha, right back at ya (love is color blind)that's rightthis time we got a serious situationand we're tryna do our parts to helpbut we need your helpyou know what I'm saying? (love is color blind)so come on!it don't matter if you're black (yeah)white, or yellow, if you're brown or red (it don't matter)let's get down to thatlove is color blind (that's right, give it to em baby)I remember whenI was a child and couldn't understandpeople having fundiscriminating all the different onesmama just used to saywhen you grow up you maybe find a wayto make these people seethat everything I do comes back to meyou gotta live your lifethrough all the single ones to blameyou gotta live that lifejust play the game and let love rainit don't matter if you're blackwhite, or yellow, if you're brown or redlet's get down to thatlove is color blindyou're my brother, you're my friendall that matters in the very end (yeah)it's to understand (yeah) {come on TQ}love is color blind (that's right)I remember as a young boyI watch my neighborhood go up in flamesI saw the whole thing of tears and painand the situation's wack in my brainI wish I could fly away and never come back againwe need some love ya'llwe need some real dip, help from above ya'llI mean the kids is watchingand I just can't see ya stopI don't understandI mean we all bleed the same blood, man(you gotta live your life)better than a father's deadlet's make some love babyhave some kids(you gotta live that life)and I don't care what color they areor you are or we are, it's all love baby!it don't matter if you're blackwhite, or yellow, if you're brown or redlet's get down to thatlove is color blindyou're my brother, you're my friendall that matters in the very endit's to understandlove is color blindyou could have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you are my sisterif you are my fatheryou could have been my felleryou could have been my teacherbut if you are my friendit would be so nice to meet yayou could have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you are my sisterif you are my fatherI could have been your felleryou could have been my teacherbut if you are my friendit would be so nice to meet yatake it out to the worldtell every boy and every little girlbe proud of yourselfcause you're as good as anybody elseput away your prejudiceopen your mind don't need to stick to thistry to make this upa better place without a racial curse(?)yeah time for some changes ya'll(na na na na...)so come on!put your hands up!come on!put your hands up!come on!put your hands up!it don't matter ya'll(na na na na...)we stayin color blindit don't matter ya'll(na na na na...)we stayin color blind
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌开头好像是I travel ...world中间有一句Love coming amazing was me lonely lonely。。_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头好像是I travel ...world中间有一句Love coming amazing was me lonely lonely。。
是女生唱的
中间 好像还有 still believe..come to me..everbody found do..
提问者采纳
是Monrose的Love Don'T Come Easy 吗?
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
是lonely吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下载到手机: