找一首英文歌 哦哦哦歌

求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
will i ever see aother rainbow其中一句歌词
提问者采纳
Don's .There's a thief in the palace and she&#39!There&#39,没有完整一首歌的Barney 唱给Shannon的貌似是“how i met your mother”这部美剧的自创歌曲, she&#39.. 唱到这里的时候就终止了?Baby?Will an eagle ever soarThrough this tempest of woe,歌词有:Will I ever see another rainbow,没有下面的;s a thief in the palace,s stolen all my love.
提问者评价
就是老妈里面的。一直想找完整版,谁知道没有
网友推荐的&推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
不知道别回答
自己不会搜啊
搜的到我还浪费分来这提问啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌名字
“falling in love”(大概的音 不是听得很清)求歌曲名字;和&#39..&#39。;when I;tailand tailand&quot女歌手唱的 有点飘渺的感觉(像莎拉布莱曼那样的)歌曲旋律很抒情 有钢琴声 歌词中第一段大概有&quot.
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
My Heart Will Go On
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌_百度知道
找一首英文歌
男的唱的重复OH MY HEART 好象还有和声
Chris De BurghHear my vBut black of mourning came one day, ll have none,To thThis land I wed, and no man comes?Do you tell me that I am not mistress of my heart, I&#39, &#157,How duty brOh my heart, for if I cannot have you,Rose of England have a care,TherRose of England, for he&#39, and you must be our Queen, and a story I will tell, for where the thorn is,&Rose of England?&acirc, no equal, &d be Kll bring peaceAnd riches to our land, but for them it mattered little for they were in love,He, for where the thorn is, and why a love so strongMust fall apart, shining with the sun, sweet and fair, have a care,There the blood will run, have a care, he'She said, sweet and fair, protesting A foreign prince will have your hand,And many said on bended knee, with hœ&#157, stolen kisses and delightsWould thrill their hearts and fill their dreams with all emotionsThatShe was lovely,There the blood will run, she was QueenAOh my heart, she has gone,Rose of England,And so with heavy weight of life she kissed her&Rose of E&#339,Rose of England, daughter of a royal line,&acirc,Through the suDo you tell me that I cannot wed the one I love,œ&acirc, when her sister passed away, foBut men of malice,When they heard the church bells ring, oh my heartRose Of England LyricsArtist,Oh my heart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
找一首英文歌
歌词类似see what you have done
till you lost all the things you had
只听过一次记得不是很清楚
可能是Jet的Look What You've Done吧。
歌词如下:
jet - look what you've done
take my photo off the wall
if it just won't sing for you
'cause all that's left has gone away
and there's nothing there for you to prove
oh, look what you've done
you've made a fool of everyone
oh well, it seems likes such fun
until you lose what you had won
give me back my point of view
'cause i just can't think for you
i can hardly hear you say
what should i do, well you choose
可能是Jet的Look What You've Done吧。
歌词如下:
jet - look what you've done
and there's nothing there for you to prove
give me back my point of view
'cause i just can't think for you
i can hardly hear you say
what should i do, well you choose
you've made a fool out of everyone
a fool of everyone
a fool of everyone
and there's nothing there for you to do
a fool of everyone
a fool of everyone
下载地址: 've%20Done.mp3
大家还关注求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
t。具体是几个人唱的我不知道。早前也问过一些网友..,其中有一段歌词好像是i have nothing but,不是摇滚。这首歌我找了很久.偶然路过一家婚纱店的时候听到的,歌曲很柔和,但没有满意答案.i won&#39.可能会有出入,男声
提问者采纳
take me for what I am 请你融入我的生活,你;, I’ll never ask for too much 请你来爱我, this passion inside Can’t run from myself There’s nowhere to hide Don’t make me close one more door I don’t wanna hurt anymore Stay in my arms if you dare Or must I imagine you there Don’t walk away from me, nothing, nothing If I don’t have you: JYJ I Have Nothing Share my life, one I can hold on to I don’t really need to look very much further I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow I won’t hold it back again,你;I have nothing&gt。
演唱者, this passion inside 我不会再压抑自己内心的激情 Can’t run from myself 也不会再逃避自己的心 There’s nowhere to hide 因为我已经无处可逃 (Your love I’ll remember forever) 我将永远记得你的爱 Don’t make me close one more door 不要让我又再次退却 I don’t wanna hurt anymore 我并不想伤害任何人 Stay in my arms if you dare 如果害怕就躲到我怀里来 Or must I imagine you there 我一直告诉自己你就在我怀里 Don’t walk away from me, 如果我失去了你. 千万别离开我 I have nothing, you If I don’t have you 如果我失去了你....,是你让我明白 Will a memory survive, you you , nothing If I don’t have you:I have nothing (我一无所有) i have nothing 一无所有 Share my life, nothing Don’t make me close one more door I don’t wanna hurt anymore Stay in my arms if you dare Or must I imagine you there Don’t walk away from me.,直捣进我的心房 You break down my walls with the strength of you love 你用那坚韧的爱击碎了我的心墙 I never knew love like I’ve known it with you 以前不知道什么叫爱., right to the heart of me You break down my walls with the strength of you love I never knew love like I’ve known it with you Will a memory survive,you.., this passion inside Can’t run from myself There’s nowhere to hide (Your love I’ll remember forever) Don’t make me close one more door I don’t wanna hurt anymore Stay in my arms if you dare Or must I imagine you there Don’t walk away from me. I have nothing, nothing,我想知道也不多 Just all that you are and everything that you do 只想知道完全的你和每天都在做什么 I don’t really need to look very much further 我不需要考虑的更多 I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow 也不会强迫自己去做什么 I won’t hold it back again, take me for what I am Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you Take my love,快来认识纯真的我 Cause I’ll never change all my colours for you 我从没有在你面前掩饰什么 Take my love, you If I don’t have you Oh~~~ Oh~~~中文. Don’t walk away from me, you you . I have nothing, nothing, you Y&gt... I have nothing. Don’t walk away from me.是&lt.,你, I’ll never ask for too much Just all that you are and everything that you do I don’t really need to look very much further I don’t want to have to go where you don’t follow I won’t hold it back again, right to the heart of me 你已经看穿了我, one I can hold on to 如果记忆可以永存,you, nothing If I don’t have you,你 我将一无所有 You see through,&lt
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
I HAVE NOTHING 望采纳,谢谢。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖