制作酱油面如何面对失败英语作文文

英语作文.制作面的步骤_百度作业帮
英语作文.制作面的步骤
英语作文.制作面的步骤
First prepare 0.25kilogram pork then 0.5kilogram noddles 0.5kilogram vegetablesand enough waternext take one spoon of salt,three spoons of Oliver and one spoon of vinegarfinally,put them together into a bowl,blender them and then put them into pot,boil them until it is cooked我要写关于指路与问路和制作奶昔和告别同学老师的英语作文,谁帮忙归纳下这方面的短语 语法等_百度作业帮
我要写关于指路与问路和制作奶昔和告别同学老师的英语作文,谁帮忙归纳下这方面的短语 语法等
我要写关于指路与问路和制作奶昔和告别同学老师的英语作文,谁帮忙归纳下这方面的短语 语法等
指路:show sb the way to
直接说 turn left 或right at the ...turning.再加一句:you won"t miss it.问路:can you tell me the way to.制作奶昔:make milk shakefirst ,you need xx bottles of milksecond,you need xxxat last,mix these things up
至于语法,问路属于故事,用一般过去式,做奶昔用一般现在时
不懂再来问我,谢谢
参考:我自己
,请不要抄袭,谢谢
不好意思,在读书,没来的急回复,对不起哦!我想要那种短语,比如go straight 直走之类的,你看能不能帮帮忙,谢谢啦
walk along the street 直走
when you see the ......
turn left 或turn right.the .... is next to the ..... you won"t miss it. 当你看到。。。的时候,转左或转右,。。。。就在。。。。的旁边,你不会错过的
短语:it will take you ... minutes to get there by bus,on foot, by bike 之类的
you"d better take number.。。。 bus
excuse me , can you tell me the way to....
差不多啦,谢谢咯!初二英语作文!急!空闲的时候你帮家人做过家务活吗?如:煮饭,炒蛋,煮面,包饺子等等.设想制作其中的一种食物,请用以下的连词写一篇约70字的短文.first,next,then,after,finally_百度作业帮
初二英语作文!急!空闲的时候你帮家人做过家务活吗?如:煮饭,炒蛋,煮面,包饺子等等.设想制作其中的一种食物,请用以下的连词写一篇约70字的短文.first,next,then,after,finally
初二英语作文!急!空闲的时候你帮家人做过家务活吗?如:煮饭,炒蛋,煮面,包饺子等等.设想制作其中的一种食物,请用以下的连词写一篇约70字的短文.first,next,then,after,finally
How to cook mealI often help my mum cook meal.First, wash the
rice.Next,put the clean rice into the clean pot. Then ,connect the electricity and set the cooking time, in generally, 20 minutes.After the electricity shut off by itself.Finally,take down the electricity plug.Wait for 20 minutes or so, you can have the smell rice!
How To Cook Rice
Today is Sunday. It is 10:30 in the morning. My mother is teaching me how to cook rice. My mother says to me, “First, you must wash the rice and the pot carefully . Next, put ...英语作文-八面玲珑拓展法2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
英语作文-八面玲珑拓展法2
大​学​英​语​考​试​ ​四​六​级​ ​专​业​英​语​四​级
大小:286.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢写一篇关于制做一种食物过程的英语作文,要简单!_百度作业帮
写一篇关于制做一种食物过程的英语作文,要简单!
写一篇关于制做一种食物过程的英语作文,要简单!
Before reading how to make Apple milk shake ,we should know what are the material required .Apple milk shake is one of the best cool drink.And it's one of the best drink which contain Vitamin A and Vitamin C.we should Ingredients 1/4 kg Apples,10 tsp Sugar,2 cups Milk and 1 cup Water.Frist Cut the peeled apples into small pieces.ok!Now,beat in a mixer.then Pour water,milk and sugar and beat well.Last Whip it for three minutes and serve.
Before reading how to make Apple milk shake ,we should know what are the material required .Apple milk shake is one of the best cool drink.And it's one of the best drink which contain Vitamin A and Vi...}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于炸酱面的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信