急呀!拜托了愚者

拜托拜托了,英语作文!!要快,急啊啊!!!!_百度知道
拜托拜托了,英语作文!!要快,急啊啊!!!!
提问者采纳
Dear tom, Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestions.Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or something else for the school. Other students think that it’s not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feel proud of us. In my opinion, we don’t have to spend money. We can do something meaningful without money. For example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school’s environment or try to get better results in the coming exams so that our school will be proud of us. (In my opinion, we can collect our pocket money to buy some books for our school library. We can buy some detective stories and English novels. They don’t cost much but they are useful. The younger students will like them. I hope every student in our school can do so. ) I’d like to know your idea. Could you give me some advice? Best wishes! Li Ming
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
飒☆小凯☆
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
Dear Jim,  Our friend Li Ming will leave for Shanghai to study. So we are going to have a get-together at 3:30 this Friday afternoon. He lives at No.225 Dongfeng Street. It is not very difficult to find your way to his home. Take a No.2 bus, the stop of which is on the left of your university, and get off at the second crossing. There is a cinema across the street. Turn right at the corner, and you will find Dongfeng Street. Li Ming’s home is 200 yards down the street on the right. There is a post office opposite to Li Ming’s home.  Yours,  Zhang Hua
来自:作业帮
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
百度搜索!!谢谢
不好意思啊,不会,会的话绝对帮你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮做出来快我急呀快点拜托_百度知道
帮做出来快我急呀快点拜托
&教育从业者
来自上海同济大学
∵ ABCD-A1B1C1D1体FC1=GB1
∴ D1、F别A1、G平面CC1D1D投影即D1FA1G平面CC1D1D投影
∴ D1F∥A1G
已知 AE=B1G所A1E=GB根据已知条件显A1E∥GB所A1G∥EB
D1F∥A1GA1G∥EB
三条直线A1G、EB、D1F两两平行所EB、D1F同平面内EBFD1四点共面∵ H B1C1点∴ HB1/B1G=BC/CF=1.5△HB1G△BCF相似
∴ HG∥FB ∵ A1G∥EB
平面A1GH//平面BED1F
(平面内两条相交直线别另平面内两条相交直线平行则两平面平行)
王光煊&&高级教师
闫利敏&&学生
小张&&教师
王有清&&学生
李家成&&学生求高人指教了!拜托了,急呀!_百度知道
求高人指教了!拜托了,急呀!
提问者采纳
∠AOD:∠COD=2:7且二者90°所∠cod=90×7/9=70°同理∠COE=2/5×180°=72°所∠COE=90°-72°=18°所∠DOE=∠COD+∠COE=70°+18°=88°
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁曲突徏薪这个故事说明了什么道理?急啊,拜托拜托求答案!!_百度知道
曲突徏薪这个故事说明了什么道理?急啊,拜托拜托求答案!!
初二人教版上册语文练习册湖心亭看雪一课的课外拓展最后一小题
成语“曲突徙薪”向人们传递的道理:不要忘记和感谢给你忠告和帮助的人!要学会认真考虑别人提给你的建议!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这个故事用来说明无论做什么事情,都应事先采取措施,防患于未然。同时也启发人们,应善于接受别人的正确的建议,不能一意孤行,自以为是,否则,就会造成不必要的损失。
防患于未然or善于接受别人的正确的建议,不能一意孤行,自以为是,否则,就会造成不必要的损失。
做事要先做好准备,想到会有哪些不好的结果
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢哒 拜托拜托 急呀_百度知道
谢谢哒 拜托拜托 急呀
提问者采纳