结束时唱b开头的英文歌歌,唱的开头是at the end

One Direction《What makes you beautiful》:是什么让你美丽动人
One Direction是真人秀节目《英国偶像》第七季选出的新秀组合。这首《What makes you beautiful》是One Direction的代表作品。快来看看歌曲的MV吧!
沪江英乐 One Direction是真人秀节目《英国偶像》第七季选出的新秀组合。成员分别是:Liam Payn、Niall Horan、Zain Malik、Louis Tomlinson和Harry Styles。这首《What makes you beautiful》是One Direction的代表作品。快来看看歌曲的MV吧!
【Lyrics】
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me
But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
But that's what makes you beautiful
So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you
The way that you
your hair gets me overwhelmed
You don't know
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
You don't know
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
You don't know
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
You don't know
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
You don't know
权责声明:本站所有音乐均网上搜集仅做宽带测试,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则后果自负!如遇歌曲不能播放,系歌曲链接失效,请谅解!本站全部歌曲的所有权归其唱片公司或歌手所有。请购买正版支持你的偶像!
&loading...
(责编:小卡_卡普其诺)
&&&&&&&nbsp &&
打榜热歌:Taylor Swift - Speak Now
命中注定我爱你:Kenny Chesney - Me
不再爱你 不再铭记:But I Will Never
天后王菲演唱会《怀念》英文原版Rilke
破裂之痕 伤心回忆:Pixie Lott - Bro
小美女Taylor Swift现场翻唱:Viva La
经典乡村柔情:Today I Started Lovin
当你遇见爱情:Love Is Everywhere
不要做你的纸娃娃:Rosie Thomas - Pa
经典重温:月之哀影 Dana Winner - Mo
中秋月明:今夜为你守候—— Virginia
冠军单曲:Olly Murs - Please Don't
打榜热歌:Taylor Swift - Speak Now
打榜热歌:Bruno Mars - Just The Way
给我 一个拥抱的温暖:Make You Feel
打榜热歌:Nelly - Just A Dream
冠军单曲:Alexandra Burke - Start W
感人至深的钢琴天籁:You Took My Hea
& Copyright
| All right reserved.
囊括国外极具人气的各类以及英文歌曲推荐等信息,相信这里将会成为英语歌曲爱好者的理想归属。有一首英文歌曲女生唱的节奏很快 部分是什么it doesnt matter 什么it over~那位朋友知道能告诉我谢谢了_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲女生唱的节奏很快 部分是什么it doesnt matter 什么it over~那位朋友知道能告诉我谢谢了
it doesnt matter
it over its allright it doesnt matter just hold onit doesnt made what it doesnt matter how should do具体歌词如下,可是百度搜不到 可能有些字母不正确 谢谢各位
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Stefanie&Heinzmann---Diggin'&In&The&DirtIt&doesn't&matterHow&many&breaths&it&will&takeJust&how&many&moments&took&your&breath&awayIt&doesn't&matterHow&many&times&you&criedJust&how&many&reasons&you&find&to&smileIt's&okIt's&alrightIt&doesn't&matterHow&many&times&you&fallJust&as&long&as&you&get&up&standing&tallIt&doesn't&matterIf&the&world&don't&care&what&you&doJust&as&long&as&it's&the&world&to&youJust&hold&onMhm,&yeahKeep&on,&and&on&and&on(Chorus)Diggin'&in&the&dirtLooking&for&goldGetting&through&the&hurt&for&something&to&holdIn&every&single&word&let&the&story&be&toldDiggin'&in&the&dirtDiggin'&in&the&dirtTo&find&some&soulTo&find&some&soulTo&find&some&soulIt&doesn't&matterIf&you're&stuck&deep&in&the&mudJust&as&long&as&you&will&keep&your&head&upAnd&it&is&getting&betterAs&time&goes&by&you&will&seeThere&is&a&new&turn&at&the&end&of&the&streetJust&walk&onMhm,&yeahKeep&on,&and&on&and&on(Chorus)Diggin'&in&the&dirtLooking&for&goldGetting&through&the&hurt&for&something&to&holdIn&every&single&word&let&the&story&be&toldDiggin'&in&the&dirtDiggin'&in&the&dirtTo&find&some&soulTo&find&some&soulTo&find&some&soul
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头是高跟鞋声有节奏的女的唱的英文歌_百度知道
开头是高跟鞋声有节奏的女的唱的英文歌
提问者采纳
LZ说的应该是第六届美国偶像(American idol)冠军、流行/R&B女歌手 乔丁·斯帕克斯(Jordin Sparks) 的---One Step At A Time,这首歌收录在她发行的同名专辑Jordin Sparks里面,这张专辑也是她的第一张专辑,One Step At A Time是这张专辑的第二首歌也是这张专辑的主打歌。这张专辑刚出时我就很喜欢这首歌。 附上这首歌的中英文歌词:hurry up and wait 加快速度可是仍然等待 so close, but so far away 尽管靠近却依然遥远 everything that you've always dreamed of 每一件你常常梦想的事情 close enough for you to taste 与你的期待已经如此的接近 but you just can't touch 而你却就是不能触及 you wanna show the world, 你想要向世界展示你自己 but no one knows your name yet 而还没有人知道你的名字呢 wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it 你总是在好奇在什么时候在什么地方你能做到 you know you can if you get the chance 你自信你能做到只要你能抓住这机会 in your face as the door keeps slamming 可你脸上写着通向机会的门好像总是关着 now you're feeling more and more frustrated 现在你感觉到越来越失望和挫败 and you're getting all kind of impatient waiting 所以现在的你那样不耐烦的等待 we live and we learn to take 我们生活着并学习着如何去 one step at a time 一步一个脚印 there's no need to rush 真的没有必要着急 it's like learning to fly 这就像学习飞翔一样 or falling in love 或是坠入爱河一样 it's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen that we find the reasons why 它总会发生只要我们找到它的原因 on step at a time 一步一个脚印 you believe and you doubt 你确信着同时又怀疑着 you're confused, you got it all figured out 你很疑惑,你计算着 everything that you wished for could be yours, should be yours, would be yours 一切你希望的事情可以成为你的,应该成为你的,总会成为你的 if they only knew 只要他们知道 you wanna show the world, 你想要向世界展示你自己 but no one knows your name yet 而还没有人知道你的名字呢 wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it 你总是在好奇在什么时候在什么地方你能做到 you know you can if you get the chance 你自信你能做到只要你能抓住这机会 in your face as the door keeps slamming 可你脸上写着通向机会的门好像总是关着 now you're feeling more and more frustrated 现在你感觉到越来越失望和挫败 and you're getting all kind of impatient waiting 所以现在的你那样不耐烦的等待 we live and we learn to take 我们生活着并学习着如何去 one step at a time 一步一个脚印 there's no need to rush 真的没有必要着急 it's like learning to fly 这就像学习飞翔一样 or falling in love 或是坠入爱河一样 it's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen that we find the reasons why 它总会发生只要我们找到它的原因 on step at a time 一步一个脚印 when you can't wait any longer 当你再也不能等待的时候 but there's no end in sight 而你的眼界却依然高远 it's the faith that makes you stronger the only way you get there 记住那唯一的真理能让你更强大并达到你的目标 is one step at a time 就是一步一个脚印啊 take one step at a time 一步一个脚印的走下去吧 there's no need to rush 真的没有必要着急 it's like learning to fly 这就像学习飞翔一样 or falling in love 或是坠入爱河一样 it's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen that we find the reasons why 它总会发生只要我们找到它的原因 on step at a time 一步一个脚印 one step at a time 一步一个脚印 there's no need to rush 真的没有必要着急 it's like learning to fly 这就像学习飞翔一样 or falling in love 或是坠入爱河一样 it's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen that we find the reasons why 它总会发生只要我们找到它的原因 on step at a time 一步一个脚印
其他类似问题
高跟鞋的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌开头是啦啦啦 的文章