way say刘亦菲是不是男人同一类

求首歌,男生唱,开头第一句是 time never stops 中间有类似歌词 nobody ba_百度知道
求首歌,男生唱,开头第一句是 time never stops 中间有类似歌词 nobody ba
求首歌,男生唱,开头第一句是 time never stops 中间有类似歌词 nobody baby ,someone like you,绝不是阿黛尔的someone like you,
是不是尚恩 沃德的《Until you》? Until you baby life was good to me but you just made it better I love the way it stand by me through any kind of weather i don't wanna run away just wanna make your day when you feel the world is on your shoulders don't wanna make it worse just wanna make us work baby tell me I will do whatever it feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby, nobody, nobody until you baby it just took what herewith & now I'm addicted you never know what''s missing to you get the thing u needed i don't wanna run away just wanna make your day when you feel the world is on your shoulders i don't wanna make it worse just wanna make us work baby tell me I will do whatever it feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby, nobody, nobody until you say you're wise enough to know if I ever let you go I would be no one cause I never thought i 'd feel all the things u made me feel was looking for someone Ha.. until you it feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby, nobody, nobody it feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew me feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me baby, nobody, nobody nobody nobody until you
不是,没有前奏,歌一出来就和音乐唱time never stops
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
可以搜索歌词的,一般可以找到
找不到,试了很久
当时我记得那歌的名字也是 someone like you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁show sb the way和show the way to sb是不是一样的意思啊?_百度知道
show sb the way和show the way to sb是不是一样的意思啊?
提问者采纳
show sb the way:给某人指路, 为某人示范show the way to sb意思也一样
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
是一样的,就像 give sb sth 和 give sth to sb 也是一样的。
是一样的。
show sb.the way的意思 告诉某人去哪的路。后常加介词to eg. show him the way to the bus stop. 告诉他去车站的路。 给某人指路
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 0是不是自然数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信