以dadmom knows best仿写 写一篇作

英语作文,,,Dad knows best 。诗歌形式,求学霸解救啊_百度知道
英语作文,,,Dad knows best 。诗歌形式,求学霸解救啊
提问者采纳
s guardian, also because of his love is selfless! Im sorry his conscience, so we should cherish, but our life is dependent on the father&#39, we do what is best not to hide him, is his rough hands hold up the whole family, he will try to support youFather, a very ordinary words, because I&#39
Father, a very ordinary words, but our life is dependent on the father's guardian, is his rough hands hold up the whole family, we do what is best not to hide him, because I'm sorry his conscience! If he know, he will try to support you, also because of his love is selfless, so we should cherish!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
你嘴角那抹温柔给了谁ゞ
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Mother Knows Best,Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes._图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Mother Knows Best,Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
上传于||文档简介
&&M​o​t​h​e​r​ ​K​n​o​w​s​ ​B​e​s​t​,​T​e​e​n​a​g​e​r​s​ ​s​h​o​u​l​d​ ​b​e​ ​a​l​l​o​w​e​d​ ​t​o​ ​c​h​o​o​s​e​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​o​w​n​ ​c​l​o​t​h​e​s​.
大小:4.74MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢,Dad knows best 。英语诗歌形式,_百度知道
,Dad knows best 。英语诗歌形式,
提问者采纳
. He was going to be a legend in MNow is not the time&ll see what happens when he is training in the rain at Arsenal with lower-level players&s departure from Real Madrid began at the end of last season, he constantly told his son that the club did not value him and that he should think about changing teams, but they have done his head in&quot, the player began to believe what he was told. At the same time. &quotThe process of ÖHe doesn´.The player&#39. I hope I&#39. But the club made ;7 million s made: &ll realise what a mistake he&#39, but his father may have put a finish to his careezil'He loved Real Mzil and his father asked for a contract extension to 2019 and &#8364.望采纳;t know what he has done yet, but in a few weeks he&#39, but we'm wrong, said a person who has accompanied the player ts father was very upset when he left the offices at the Bernabéu and began to put feelers in the market with the aim of pressuring Madrid with worldwide bids.&quot. Thanks to his father&#39. &#214
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
你嘴角那抹温柔给了谁ゞ
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语诗歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 somebody knows best 为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
以 somebody knows best 为题的英语作文
以 somebody knows best 为题的英语作文
据我班主说,今年广东木有满分作文、58分最多、名字是各有千秋和生逢其时、你百度搜索看看、英语作文 dad knows best_百度作业帮
英语作文 dad knows best
英语作文 dad knows best
The process of Özil's departure from Real Madrid began at the end of last season. Özil and his father asked for a contract extension to 2019 and €7 million after tax per season. But the club made its intentions clear: "Now is not the time".The player's father was very upset when he left the offices at the Bernabéu and began to put feelers in the market with the aim of pressuring Madrid with worldwide bids. At the same time, he constantly told his son that the club did not value him and that he should think about changing teams. Thanks to his father's insistence, the player began to believe what he was told."He loved Real Madrid, but they have done his head in", said a person who has accompanied the player throughout his career. "He doesn´t know what he has done yet, but in a few weeks he'll realise what a mistake he's made. I hope I'm wrong, but his father may have put a finish to his career with this decision. He was going to be a legend in Madrid, but we'll see what happens when he is training in the rain at Arsenal with lower-level players".望采纳!}

我要回帖

更多关于 mom knows best翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信