有一首歌叫什么寂寞里有一句if got to give you want,if got to natura

迈克儿有一首歌其中的歌词是i want love you_百度知道
迈克儿有一首歌其中的歌词是i want love you
唱完这个之后就有合声 什么比卡艘
然后再迈克儿唱but young man什么的
看看是不是这个!P.Y.T by Michael JacksonWhere did you come from ladyand ooh won't you take me thereright away won't you babytenderoni you've got to bespark my naturesugar fly with medon't you knownow is the perfect timewe can make it righthit the city lightsthen tonight ease the lovin painlet me take you to the max-Chorus-I wanna love you ( P.Y.T.)pretty young thingyou need some lovin (T.L.C)and I'll take you thereI wanna love you ) (P.Y.T.)Pretty young thingYou need some lovin' ((T.L.C.)Tender lovin' careI'll take you there-background group-anywhere you wanna go-2nd verse-nothin can stop this burnin'desire to be with yougotta get to you babywon't you come,it's emergencycool my fire yearnin'honey, come set me freeDon't you know now is the perfect timewe can dim the lightsjust to make it right in the nighthit the lovin' spotI'll give you all I've got-Chorus--breakdown-Pretty young thingsrepeat after me(Michael) I said na na na(PYT's)na na na(Michael) I said na na na na(PYT's) na na na na-- 2 times --
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是不是这个Muscles lyricsShe said she wants a manTo always understandBut that's all right for herStill it ain't enough for meShe said she wants a guyTo keep her satisfiedBut that's all right for herBut it ain't enough for meStill, I don't care if he's young or old(Just make him beautiful)I just want someone I can hold on toI want musclesAll, all over his body(Make him strong enough)(From his head down to his toes)I want musclesAll, all over his body(Make him strong enough)(From his head down to his toes)They say they have to seeHis real personalityBut that's all right for themStill it ain't enough for meBut I need what the eyes can seeAh, his anatomyIf that's all right for themStill it ain't enough for meI don't care if he's young or old(Just make him beautiful)I just want some strong manTo hold on toI want musclesAll, all over his body(Make him strong enough)(From his head down to his toes)I want musclesAll over his body(Make him strong enough)(From his head down to his toes)Muscle manI want to love youIn the sunOil on your bodyCome with meLie in the cascadesLet this beWe've got this thing madeAll sexy out in the desertStay with meYou won't regret itTake this loveSo deep to swim inCome to meAnd let my love inSaid she wants a manTo always understandBut that's all right for herStill it ain't enough for meI don't care if he's young or old(Just make him beautiful)I just want someone I can hold on toI want musclesAll, all over his body(Make him strong enough)(From his head down to his toes)I want musclesAll over meAll over me(I want muscles)All over his bodyI want musclesI want all I can getAll over himAll over himAll over himI want musclesMusclesMusclesMusclesMuscles
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信