提问者采纳
//www,you are my high - demon,
提问者评价
谢谢啦~~不过作者是demon vs heartbreaker
用demon没办法搜得到歌
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景歌_百度知道
提问者采纳
是 Sum 41 – WWVII Parts 1 & 2 这首歌只能找到歌词,视频连接和下载都找不到,楼主自己对一下歌词The year is 3468 And they're about to eliminate Life as we all know it on Planet Earth They're products of a new regime With manufactured designer genes Scientifically enhanced at birth Superior in almost every way With telepathic DNA They'll hunt you down there's nowhere you can hide Created for the killing machine Proto-nuclear human beings We must help to prevent this genocide Have we created, our own demise Their out to kill, using their minds You'll feel the chill, run down your spine Tell me, since when has being human been a crime? Gonna hunt you, gonna get you, Your time is up It seems the time has come for the human race Gone for good, vanishing without a trace Cerebroids are silencing their cries The clones are trying to assist evolution Through state sponsored executions Will nothing stop this evil enterprise? Until the day a leader emerges With mind powers like electric surges He'll give us hope, he'll teach us how to fight A clash of arms with the enemy And outcome no can foresee Let's pray they can't withstand our human right Have we created, our own demise Their out to kill, using their minds You'll feel the chill, run down your spine Tell me, since when has being human been a crime? Gonna hunt you, gonna get you, Your time is up Have we created, our own demise Their out to kill, using their minds You'll feel the chill, run down your spine Tell me, since when has being human been a crime? Gonna hunt you, gonna get you, Your time is up
提问者评价
谢谢你,你对欧美歌曲很熟悉,下次有难题,我还会再找你的。
来自:求助得到的回答
第一首Work Freemasons Radio Editt酷狗可搜到 第二首Rihanna shut up and drive酷狗可搜到 第三首Lady GaGa Poker Face酷狗可搜到 第四首A Teens Floorfiller酷狗可搜到 第五首Linda Sundblad Oh Father酷狗可搜到 如果酷狗没搜到百度或者其它搜索地址什么的就不发了 很高兴为你解答 望采纳 分分好少噢···
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
《pain for pleasure》歌手:Sum41
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
tracklayer music living 做混音的吧这个bgm实在是找不出来,http: //gosong.net /living_tracklayer_music.html
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你可以用电脑放你需要识别的音频或者视频,播放的时候然后打开 midomi 这个网页在线自动识别另外酷狗或者酷我,这两个音乐软件都可以识别歌曲。
音乐中一直在重复安ten一tou窝。。。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询