什么是lost breadtalk官网?

Crusty French Bread Recipe -
Looking for your public and private recipes or recipes with notes? They're now in your new Recipe Box.
That whole getting dinner on the table routine? Help is finally here.
DON'T MISS: ,
Join our newsletter to receive more recipe ideas each week.
Find Something You Like?
As a member, you can save and sort your favorite recipes -- for FREE!
The Latest
Popular Now
Browse by Ingredients, Nutrition & More&
Create Shopping Lists sorted by aisle
Access your recipes and Shopping Lists from any device
Community Info
Looking for your public and private recipes or recipes with notes? They're now in your new Recipe Box.
Recipe Sifter
Start Here
Main Ingredient
Preparation
Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
Amount per serving
Saturated Fat
Polyunsat. Fat
Monounsat. Fat
Cholesterol
Total Carbohydrates
Dietary Fiber
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
Make Tonight's Meal a Knockout
It's Sandwich Night!
Start With 911 Meatball Subs
You are in:
Crusty French Bread Recipe
Select One
Added October 07, 2004 | Recipe #101476
Categories:
1/42 Photos of Crusty French Bread
more photos
Add Your Photos
This recipe produces two crusty and chewy loaves that are so very good and so much better than store bought.
Save to Recipe Box
Add to Grocery List
Crusty French Bread
Enter the two words from the image to verify you are human*
My Private Note
Ingredients:
tablespoon
tablespoon
vegetable oil
tablespoon
5 -5 1/2 cups
Directions:
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water (110 degrees) and allow yeast to proof or foam (about 10 minutes).
2 Add salt, oil, and 3 beat for 2 minutes.
3 Stir in 2 cups flour to make a stiff dough.
4 Knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
5 Place in oiled bowl, turn dough to coat all sides, cover and let rise until doubled.
6 Punch down and divide in half.
7 Shape dough into two long slender loaves.
8 Grease and sprinkle with cornmeal either a french bread pan or large cookie sheet.
9 Place loaves in pan and cut diagonal gashes on top of each loaf (I use scissors).
10 Cover and let rise until doubled.
11 Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
You can sprinkle or spray water on the loaves during baking if you want a really crunchy crust.
Browse Our Top
By Brenda.
By NcMysteryShopper
Ratings & Reviews:
Select One
on October 18, 2010
this rating is for the ingredients only.
i used a different technique () to make sure it was crusty.
first, i made the dough in my bread machine.
then, i divided the dough into 2 lumps.
i pressed each out into a rectangle and then rolled it up lengthwise to make 2 baguettes.
i placed each on a cornmeal lined silpat mat on cookie sheets and basted with olive oil.
i let loaves rise, uncovered, in a warm draft-free place 30 minutes.then i put oven racks in upper third of oven, and put a large roasting pan with 1 inch of water in it on the bottom of the oven. preheat oven to 450°F.
the high heat definitely gives it a crunchy exterior.i made 3 shallow diagonal slashes down length of each loaf with razor. bake loaves 30 minutes, but watch closely b/c my top loaf ended up getting a little too dark, so maybe check at 20 mins. and bake until it sounds hollow.
i did see another recipe on this site that called for baking the first 15 mins. and then 350 for the remainder, which i will try another time.
i prefer this method to misting b/c it still gives me the crunchy crust w/o all the hassle.
<label id='count_ people found this review Helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
Select One
on April 15, 2011
You can't get simpler and best taste anywhere else! This is the go to bread recipe. After reading many reviews with people having trouble getting the crust real crunchy.. I sprayed mine with olive oil and water mixture. and raised my rack as suggested by another reviewer. Worked like a charm. Thanks for posting this awesome recipe PCrocker!
Select One
on October 22, 2012
Very good recipe - I used all the ingredients and followed the directions that were pretty amazing, but I made a few changes:
1. I put a pan of water on the second rack and I threw in 2 large ice cubes straight on the bottom of the inside of the oven right after putting the bread into the oven to help in creating immediate steam to assist in getting the bread crusty.2.
I preheated the oven to 400 degrees and after it baked at that temperature for 10 minutes, I lowed the heat to 375 degrees.
You Might Also Like...
Advertisement
Nutritional Facts for Crusty French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Ideas Win the dinner war with these one-pan meals.
Advertisement
Over 475,000 Recipes
< Network of Sites
&See All of Scripps Networks Digital文章评论_一本通教育
当前位置: >>评论:
共 1672 条,第 1/168
页,每页 10 条
发表人:ojqrxkuh
IP:27.153.139.177
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 8:45:45
&&&&企?、??限の巨大な山々、彼らだけで2つの巨大山言?COL? 。この一?普通でない?所に?されて 。?数のカラフルな巨大な木々、この地域の中心部にある大?模なオ?プン?常な面?であっても出?で、最大3か4フィ?トの深紫色の巨大な草の偶?性がある、草、周?、まっすぐ?状の?の各部分かのように?えます数え切れないほどの学生が?常な?いスパイクに?えるがあります 。とこの巨大な草の??に、互いにモンスタ???それぞれ 。背中?数のコインの?、?い斑点で覆われ、わずか5または6フィ?トの?いチェンナイの巨大なトカゲの高さを、のサイズ
相关的主题文章:
发表人:hqczaunimj
IP:110.85.105.169
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 8:32:32
&&&&html??? [[???:????][[???:????]
发表人:zggkgs805u
IP:114.236.140.177
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 8:28:51
&&&&这是新建文章 2,.html,请修改添加正文内容。
发表人:jtupewchgv
IP:58.22.70.89
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:45:08
&&&&With you in regards to what yet another makes certain Typically the Hilton Vegetable Inn Burlington/Mt,
相关的主题文章:
发表人:oqsdxjsy4en
IP:117.27.65.143
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:44:28
&&&&Not to detract from KCCO, but if the style inspires you there are other Schwarzbiers available locally that you could try to round out your experience with this breed of smooth,,, dark lager. If you can find it,,, Monschof Schwarzbier from the Klumbacher Brauerei in Germany is a benchmark in the style.Moore is the third of three Alabama juniors drafted to sign a professional contract,, joining pitchers Spencer Turnbull and Justin Kamplain. Senior first baseman Austen Smith,, who led the Crimson Tide in batting average,, is also gone,,, while starting pitcher Jon Keller will .Even though she was in pain throughout the year,,, Patterson called the 2014 season,, which ended with a fourth-place finish at the NCAA Championships in Birmingham,, the most memorable of her career.There''s a lot riding on this quarter''s earnings season. Investors largely believe the weather had an unusually large impact on the U.S. economy in the first three months of year,, and that economic activity rebounded in the second three months of this year. Many companies blamed the weather for their disappointing first quarter results.Vignettes of Fort Morgan s Civil War history are brought to life every summer during this hour long tour. Historical Interpreters portraying the lives of members of the garrison tell of the events of the transpiring in the final months of Confederate occupation of the fort,,. Visitors will hear of the growing concern of attack as the Federal Navy strengthens its fleet in the Gulf of Mexico as it prepares for the attack on Mobile Bay in August as well as the events surrounding the destruction of the blockade runner Ivanhoe,. Every Tour concludes with the firing of one of the fort s artillery pieces and some time for visitors to explore the fort in the twilight hours.Student cost went from $3 to $4. Adult fee went from $6 to $7, and admission for seniors older than 65 is $5. The adult tournament fee was $8 and allowed admittance for all day."It means the world to be able to compete for the ARCA championship this year," Enfinger said. "It takes so much effort by so many people to make it possible, but I''m happy that Team BCR and Motor Honey/Casite have fully committed to the championship hunt."The rest of us depend on him for his part of projects. Although he turns out an amazing amount of work if motivated, he operates according to his own timeframe,, often leaving others hanging. If the project doesn''t "grab" him,, he simply doesn''t care. says, ??What has changed drastically over the last 30 or so years is the material the ball is made of and the shape of the panels that make up the ball.???
发表人:cangbainb
IP:121.10.172.189
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:44:14
&&&&Diabetes mellitus or diabetes is a commonly found health disorder due to rise in blood sugar level. This chronic disease may induce several problems like blurry vision, frequent urination, thirst and fatigue. At present, diabetes is incurable and can be controlled only by leading a healthy lifestyle. Avoiding alcohol consumption, following a healthy balanced diabetic diet and regular doing of exercises are some of the measures by
which you can control diabetes. Today, lots of herbal supplements are easily available in the market to aid diabetes. Let''s see the details of some of the herbal supplements commonly used for the treatment of diabetes. Bitter Melon is one of the best known herbal supplements to aid diabetes. Charantin, an active component present in bitter melon is responsible for its therapeutic property. Usage of this traditional
medicine helps to a great extend in lowering the blood sugar level. Intake of bitter melon shows the same effect of taking insulin drugs. Momordica is another active ingredient present in bitter melon promoting hypoglycemic activity. Due to bitter melon''s potent capacity in lowering blood sugar level, it is recommended to use in correct dosage level so as to prevent the risk of hypoglycemia. Fenugreek is another commonly used herbal supplement to aid diabetes. Intake of fenugreek also helps in lowering the level of triglycerides and LDL cholesterol. Today, fenugreek is commonly available in the market as fenugreek seed powder. Enhancing HDL cholesterol level, decreasing fasting blood glucose level and increasing glucose tolerance are other benefits in using fenugreek as the herbal supplement.Cinnamon, scientifically termed as Cinnamon Verum is an important herbal supplement for diabetes. Intake of cinnamon helps in better interaction of body cells with insulin. Methylhydroxy chalcone, the key ingredient present in cinnamon is responsible for its therapeutic properties. Powerful anti-oxidant property of cinnamon helps in lowering the effect due to diabetes. Enhancing insulin efficiency, faster conversion of glucose to energy are other advantageous in taking cinnamon to aid diabetes. Panax ginseng is another herbal supplement commonly used to aid
diabetes. It is a well known support f or cardiovascular functions. Intake of panax ginseng enhances the number of insulin receptors and its secretion there by lowering the rate of blood glucose level. Milk thistle, else known as bull thistle, St Mary''s thistle or sow thistle is one of the important herbal supplements to aid diabetes. Seeds of milk thistle are widely used for the production
of medicines. Milk thistle complex by vitabase and Milk thistle liquid by vitabase are two examples of milk thistle supplements available in the market used to aid diabetes. Goldenseal is an important supplement
to aid diabetes best known for its strong hypoglycemic properties. This herb is a commonly cultivated
herb in the north eastern parts of United States. It is best recommended to intake goldenseal as a premeal supplement for enhancing glucose tolerance. Roots of this small perennial herb are mainly used for preparation of medicinal products. Juniper, bilberry, black walnut, alfalfa, cat''s claw, white horehound and maritime pine bark are other herbal supplements to aid diabetes.
相关的主题文章:
发表人:Tgqphpeixe
IP:218.6.2.195
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:44:05
&&&&Then as soon as possible ran back usually are stacked "treasure an all in one Chinese herbal work better bedroom entry door and home window are surrounded,when Wang Wei after failing 3 times. ! ! ! In going to be the original time to learn more about San Francisco,, The man took an all in one photo,break into the trance state.the reason is Wang Wei nodded. hand Dragonscale blade on the town enthusiasm has to be that best new account bonus.but take heart may not care either just do not have. Jiang Feng immediately attracted to learn more about decorate going to be the in the united states bombarded so that you have creativity and inspiration,party area to do with the dome and crystal chandeliers,,! ! ! ! !"Pa!not ever an all in one morning was to educate yourself regarding torture Death having to do with diamond jewelry dragon. ! ! ! please,.completely After come back running.
发表人:jkyrefds
IP:36.33.27.194
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:44:05
my fingers, so strong. otherwise, and exercise to the biological clock to speed up the formation of the dangerous situation, palms
exercises: hands first inside out, not mere personal hobbies
and interests, In sports, physical health, the day after tomorrow can
also swim, if not fully warm up before exercise, After the beginning of winter air temperature is very low.
发表人:Nehnb8jh
IP:223.240.118.203
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:43:55
&&&&In 1886 Tiffany introduced the most classic diamond ring Setting series. "Six Claw Mosaic Law was published,, and it immediately became a diamond engagement ring set with international standards. In the 19th century, Tiffany''s strength has been with the European jewelers are equally matched, its founder Charles Lewis Tiffany was called as the "King of Diamonds" by the U.S. media.For many years Tiffany has been pro-set reputation as the world''s top diamond, with exquisite diamond cut,, purity and clarity, and presented a variety of novelty jewelry flashes lit romantic indelible.Bvlgari jewelry has a strong Italian classical style. The gold full of extravagance and the precious colorful stones combine together, creating a very luxurious Bvlgari, also makes it much love with royalty and aristocracy. There have some almost crazy examples: Several Roman Princess Bvlgari jewelry in order to get not hesitation to use territory in exchange.Bvlgari''s history can be traced back to Greece, a small village in Epirus. The family founder silversmith Mr. Sotirio Bulgari from the silverware carved started out in 1884 in Italy opened its first store.Bvlgari specializes in art deco style, this style in jewelry design, known as derigueur. Most of the Bvlgari jewelry designs are for the geometry. For example, Celtic-style Trika series, reflect the natural shape of Naturalia series. There will be ceramics,, gold and precious stones that blend with Chandra series.
发表人:r123009ha
IP:211.97.152.191
发表人邮件:
发表时间: 16:43:55
&&&&class="stats"> ((2),
News Thoughts:
Online Information:
or perhaps 212-930-8288Letters to your Manager:
or perhaps 212-930-8700
Editorial Scale Contacts
Editorials/Columnists:
Advertising
National 212-930-8231Entertainment/Travel 212-930-8231Local/Automotive 212-930-8253Retail 212-930-8214 or perhaps 212-930-8233Real Property or home 212-930-5741Classifieds 212-930-5753
Other Contacts
Head over to Post merchandise:
Head over to Newsstand dealers: 800-940-7678Back issues: 888-208-4157
相关的主题文章:
共 1672 条,第 1/168
页,每页 10 条
电子邮件:
评论内容:
Copyright(C) . 版权所有:一本通教育有限公司
地址:深圳市 龙岗区 中心城 晨光路 缤纷世纪A座22楼E号Sina Visitor System如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!}

我要回帖

更多关于 breadtalk官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信