RIng ring dong
Gunther Ding Dong Song
loving you
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首英文歌,开头是女人唱lalala,然后男人说唱,歌词里有could be a dreaming i can stop this feelin_百度知道
急求一首英文歌,开头是女人唱lalala,然后男人说唱,歌词里有could be a dreaming i can stop this feelin
在qq音乐蕲偿叉赏胤扰搀郗嘲惟,淘歌 & 流行& 『买酔魂曲』肆虐淘歌 里面也有,第一首:惟草木之。。。找不到,麻烦大家帮帮我,谢谢了
提问者采纳
l抻趁蹭勺氐认柴鄯钞纬e monde - could it be试听:
提问者评价
太感谢了,我找了好久哦~~~~谢谢谢谢,真心的~~~谢谢你
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
哦 行 我知道了 你说的一定是 club can't handle me-Flo Rida And David Guetta试试吧 错不了的祝你好运
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
寻找 一首 英文歌曲 其中一句是 EVERY SHA LA
LA ——— 歌名是什么?
寻找 一首 英文歌曲 其中一句是 EVERY SHA LA
LA ——— 歌名是什么?
09-08-13 & 发布
&Yesterday Once More&& 中文叫《昨日重现》昨日重现  歌手:卡朋特       When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I'd sing along,It make me smile.Those were such happy times and not so long agoHow I wondered where they'd gone.But they're back again just like a long lost friendAll the songs I love so well.Every shalala every wo'wostill shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fineWhen they get to the partwhere he's breaking her heartIt can really make me cryjust like before.It's yesterday once more.(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking bak on how it was in years gone by And the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad,So much has changed.It was songs of love that I would sing to themAnd I'd memorise each word.Those old melodies still sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayEvery shalala every wo'wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingTo sing so fineAll my best memorise come back clearly to me Some can even make me cryjust like before.It's yesterday once more.(Shoobie do lang lang)Every shalala every wo'wo still shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fineEvery shalala every wo'wo still shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fine
请登录后再发表评论!一首英文歌开头sha lalala 爸爸la吧shalala爸爸la吧_百度知道
一首英文歌开头sha lalala 爸爸la吧shalala爸爸la吧
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这个是魔女幼熙电视剧中的插曲,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁韩剧my boy有一首插曲开头是shalala,请问歌名是什么,还有女子三人帮登场的时候放的是什么歌?_百度知道
韩剧my boy有一首插曲开头是shalala,请问歌名是什么,还有女子三人帮登场的时候放的是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
---girl,&#54588,&#53328,s day,&#53944,
girl's day的丘比特吗?我听了好像不是
前面都错答案,答题人好好答题行不,不要让别人误解!
큐피트---girl,s day
큐피트---girl,s day
핑크렌즈
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询