一群小孩一首小孩唱的英文歌歌,有什么i canbelieve的

请问有首英文歌歌词里有I believe i can try 是哪首_百度知道
请问有首英文歌歌词里有I believe i can try 是哪首
具体我好像忘记了,感觉好像就记住这点,请高手帮个忙
believe i can flyi used to think that i could not go on 我一直以为自己不会犯错and life was nothing but an awful song 人生不过是一首可怕的歌but now i know the meaning of true love 如今,我懂得了真爱的意义i'm leaning on the everlasting armsif i can see it, then i can do it 只要我明白,我就会去做if i just believe it, there's nothing to it 只要我相信,什麽都不成问题i believe i can fly 我相信我能飞i believe i can touch the sky 我相信我能触摸到天空i think about it every night and day 我日思夜想spread my wings and fly away 想要展翅远走高飞i believe i can soar 我相信我能飞i see me running through that open door 我看见自己穿过那扇敞开的门i believe i can fly .i believe i can fly .i believe i can fly 我相信我能飞see i was on the verge of breaking down 我曾濒临崩溃边缘sometimes silence, it can seem so loud 有时候在你我心里,它蕴藏许久there are miracles in life i must achieve 生命中有我必须完成的奇迹but first i know it starts inside of me 但首先我得从心里开始做起could i be旦弧测旧爻搅诧些超氓lieve in it?我该相信它吗?if i can see it, then i can be it 只要我明白,我就做得到if i just believe it, there's nothing to it (*)只要我相信,什麽都不成问题
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我们非常抱歉,优酷网未能找到您所访问的地址。
您可能遇到了以下问题:
o 该视频可能已经被用户自行删除,或因违反有关规定已被优酷网删除。
o 如果您是通过站外搜索而出现问题,请在站内重新搜索。
o 如果您是在地址栏输入或复制粘贴地址出现问题,请检查地址拼写是否正确。
o 如果您是点击优酷网站内链接而出现问题,请,我们将记录并分析产生错误的原因,谢谢!
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-这是什么英文歌,一个女的唱的and I can believe and my whole world heart heart heart_百度知道
这是什么英文歌,一个女的唱的and I can believe and my whole world heart heart heart
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It believes in you.It believes in you.And I know every secret about you, I can only hear your voiceVerse 2The life-time before we met has faded away.Chorus 3I believe my heart,What else can I do.I believe my heart.Chorus 2I believe my heart?It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long.You smile and I feel as though I’ve know you for years,For now whenever my heart speaks.How can it be wrong.And with all my soulI believe my heart.It’s telling me that what I see is completely true.How do I know to trust what I’m feeling, I know what you’d say?You don’t have to speak at all.How did I live a moment without you.It’s telling me that what I see is completely true.I believe my heart?Chorus 1I believe my heart,All in a single glance so revealing.There’s no other choice.The portrait that it paints of you is a perfect work of artI Believe My HeartDuncan James & KeedieWhenever I see your face the world disappears?When every part of every thought leads me straight to you
好像不是的,不过谢谢你。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名,里面有2句歌词好像是这样的“I believe you can fly,,,I believe you can touch the sky_百度知道
求一首英文歌名,里面有2句歌词好像是这样的“I believe you can fly,,,I believe you can touch the sky
里面有2句歌词好像是这样的“I believe you can fly,,求一首英文歌名
提问者采纳
名字就叫做i believe i can fly,R-kelly的歌
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
I used to think that I could not go on And life was nothing but an awful song But now I know the meaning of true love I’m leaning on the everlasting arms If I can see it。前几年的NBA动态节目也常播放这首歌I believe I can fly来自R,就是这首I believe I can fly?没错!歌词是这样的. Kelly看过乔丹主演的《空中大灌篮》吗?记得影片中那个孩子在夜间独自打球时的背景音乐吗, there’s nothing to it I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky I think about it every night and day Spread my wings and fly away I believe I can soar I see me running through that open door I believe I can fly I believe I can fly I believe I can fly See I was on the verge of breaking down Sometimes silence,很经典的, then I can do it If I just believe it
这首歌名叫Proud of Me是不是和那首容祖儿唱的中文歌:挥着翅膀的女孩 旋律一样?我很喜欢那首歌!希望采纳!!
歌词里面的you 应该是I吧。。。I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly——R. Kelly
龙井说唱的
i believe i can fly?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁FastCGI Error
FastCGI Error
The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.
Error Details:
The FastCGI pool queue is full
Error Number: 4 (0x).
Error Description: ?u????·¨?ò???? 1/4 ???
HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.Internet Information Services (IIS)}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信