推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您的位置是& :&>&&>&
we are one中英文歌词 we are one原歌词大意
&&&来源:豫青网& & 19:54:56
we are one中英文歌词 we are one原歌词大意
  [Pitbull /皮普保罗]
  Put your flags up in the sky
  高擎旗帜 直破云天
  (put'em in the sky/Jogue l& no Alto)
  直指天空 举向更高
  And wave'em side to side
  左右挥舞 旗帜翻动
  (side to side/Lado a Lado)
  左右挥动 排排共舞
  Show the world where you're from
  向世界展示 你来自何方
  (show'em where you're from)
  展示你来自何方
  Show the world we are one
  让世界知道 天下一家
  (one, love, life)
  一体 真爱 生命与共
  Ol& ol&, ol& ol&
  Ol& ol&, ol& ol&
  Ol& ol&, ol& ol&
  Ol& ol&, ol& ol&
  When the goin gets tough
  (goin gets tough)
  遇上险阻之时
  The tough get goin
  (tough get goin)
  困难重重在前
  One love (love), one life (life)
  同一份热爱 同一体生命
  One world (world), one fight (fight)
  同一个世界 同一场战役
  Whole world (world), one night (night)
  整个世界 聚焦一夜
  One place (place), Brazil (Brasil)
  仅在一地 正是巴西
  Everybody put your flags in the sky and do what you feel
  就让所有人高擎旗帜,尽情挥洒此刻感受
&&&1&&&&&&
责任编辑:刘斌
地址:郑州市花园路107号
备案号:豫ICP备号-6
运营:青企传播3oh!3 we are young歌词,跪求中英文对比,要完整版,亲~~~_百度知道
3oh!3 we are young歌词,跪求中英文对比,要完整版,亲~~~
提问者采纳
re on the run只因为我们太傻 我们在逃亡And your never gonna chase us down而且你永远追不上We are young young young我们年轻无极限We are young young young我们年轻无极限We are young young young我们年轻无极限And your never gonna chase us down而且你永远追不上我们的脚步We are young young young因为我们年轻无极限 If I&#39, we&#39, so farewell我已经受够了 那么就再见吧Cause your never gonna find me now因为我会就这样消失Gonna find me now消失在你的生命里 We are young! we are young!我们年轻无极限We drink and we fight and we love just because我们畅饮我们打闹我们恋爱We are dumb, cast away挣脱枷锁抛弃一切Wont find me就这样消失And now your never gonna break me down你再也伤害不了我Gonna break me down我的一丝一毫This is all I can take,m doin this right如果我做的没错I&#39,【手工翻译】Windows down关上窗户Pedal to the sneakers踏上球鞋Turn up the volume提高音量Blow up the speakers亮爆音箱Best clothes on衣服最潮Goin down on fire热血涌上Turn the lights off调暗灯光Turn the music higher调响音乐I broke free,ll be leavin tonight今晚我就会离开I got my bags packed tight收拾好了行李So many reasons to leave准备好一万个离开的理由I got my hands on my keys握紧钥匙我下定决心Ya I&#39, cast away挣脱枷锁 抛弃一切Wont find me就这样消失And now your never gonna break me down你再也伤害不了我Gonna break me down我的一丝一毫This is all I can take, we&#39,ll be leavin tonight没错我今晚就离开你 We are young! we are young!我们年轻无极限We drink and we fight and we love just because我们畅饮我们打闹我们恋爱We are dumb,re on the run只因为我们太傻 我们在逃亡And your never gonna chase us down而且你永远追不上We are young young young我们年轻无极限 Dance with the devil与恶魔共舞Dont be shy无所谓害羞Nothings gonna stop us没有什么能把我们阻挡We cant die生命还无限长Sleepin in a bed睡在床上Waking up outside却在屋外醒来At least I can say I tried至少我能说我努力过So you fathers dont let go of your daughters你们老爸也不必担心他们的宝贝女儿We take what we want we dont borrow借什么呀喜欢什么我们就拿走Think I found a message in a bottle漂流瓶里的信息是给我的吧This is tricky down your sorrows你那鳄鱼的眼泪也不必了I broke free, we&#39,re on the run只因为我们太傻 我们在逃亡And your never gonna chase us down而且你永远追不上We are young young young我们年轻无极限We are young young young我们年轻无极限We are young young young我们年轻无极限And your never gonna chase us down而且你永远追不上我们的脚步We are young young young因为我们年轻无极限, so farewell我已经受够了那么就再见吧Cause your never gonna find me now因为我会就这样消失Gonna find me now消失在你的生命里 We are young! we are young!我们年轻无极限We drink and we fight and we love just because我们畅饮我们打闹我们恋爱We are dumb,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
bout a scar   询问你的疤痕   And I know I gave it to you months ago   我知道那是我几个月前造成   I know you&#39,s set the world on fire   将世界点燃   We can burn brighter   Than the sun   令骄阳失色   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年轻   So let&#39,re trying to forget   我知道你难忘伤痛   But between the drinks and subtle things   然而在酒醉金迷间   The holes in my apologies   我的道歉如此蹩脚   You know I&#39,s set the world on fire   将世界点燃   We can burn brighter Than the sun   令骄阳失色   Now I know that I&#39,ll carry you home tonight   我今夜会带你回家,s set the world on fire   将世界点燃   We can burn brighter Than the sun   令骄阳失色   Carry me home tonight   今夜带我回家   Just carry me home tonight   请今夜带我回家   Carry me home tonight   今夜带我回家   Just carry me home tonight   请今夜带我回家   The world is on my side   世界都站在我这一边   I have no reason to run   我没有理由逃脱   So will someone come and carry me home tonight   所以有人愿意今夜带我回家吗   The angels never arrived   天使并未降临   But I can hear the choir   但我听到天籁之声   So will someone come and carry me home   所以有人愿意今夜带我回家吗   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年少   So let&#39,m not   All that you got   I guess that I   现在 我知道我已经不是你的真命天子   I just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart   我猜我只是想找到更好的方式和你分手   But our friends are back   但现在我的朋友们都回来了   So let&#39,s waiting for me   Just across the bar   爱人在酒吧那头等候   My seats been taken by some sunglasses   墨镜男占了我的位置   Asking &#39,ll carry you home   我会带你回家   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年轻   So let&#39,s set the world on fire   将世界点燃   We can burn brighter Than the sun   令骄阳失色   So if by the time the bar closes   当酒吧打烊   And you feel like falling down   你的脚步蹒跚   I&#39,s set the world on fire   将世界点燃   We can burn brighter    Than the sun   令骄阳失色   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年轻   So let&#39,m trying hard to take it back   我想努力挽回你   So if by the time the bar closes   当酒吧打烊   And you feel like falling down   你的脚步蹒跚   I&#39,s set the world on fire   将世界点亮   We can burn brighter   Than the sun   令骄阳失色   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年轻   So let&#39,s raise a cup   那我们可以放心的畅饮了   Cause I found someone to carry me home   因为有人送我回家了   Tonight   今夜   We Are Young   我们正年轻   So let&#39,Give me a second I   给我点时间   I need to get my story straight   让我理清思绪   My friends are in the bathroom   死党醉倒在洗手间   Getting higher than the Empire State   已经悄然入天   My lover she&#39,
中英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求ronan parke we are shooting stars歌词中英文翻译~_百度知道
求ronan parke we are shooting stars歌词中英文翻译~
提问者采纳
Tonight! (light up!light up! light up!light up!) tick after tock now time to walk the line,Never drop! We’re not going down tonight! we are shooting stars, light up light up the sky! Straight to the top, Or you just give up Your chance to shine, Never drop! We’re not going down tonight! we are shooting stars, lighting up the sky so bright! So whenever you feel you’re falling, light up light up the sky!, You’ve got one last round to fight, Tonight we are shooting stars, light up light up the sky! we are shooting stars, Never drop! We’re not going down tonight! we are shooting stars,light up light up the sky! we are shooting stars, Gonna take the hardest blow!We never let go! ‘cause we are shooting stars, You’ve got one last chance to strikeIt’s the final round, lighting up the sky so bright! So whenever you feel you’re falling, Inside,(the line) and you feel the fire Is it burning up, Gonna take the hardest blow! We never let go!( We never let go) ‘cause we are shooting stars,Gonna take the hardest blow! We never let go! ‘cause we are shooting stars, I’m counting down… Straight to the top, Straight to the top, lighting up the sky so bright! So whenever you feel you’re falling, light up light up the sky! we are shooting stars,, light up light up the sky! You are so afraid We walk away this time(this time) Did you giveenough, Tonight! we are shooting stars,(inside)You’ve got one more rule to break ‘cause there’s one last step to take In the final round we count you out,we are shooting stars,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
,翻译成中文么,
原文中文都要,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁MC佳瑶喊得一首麦里面有首英文歌歌词有Here We Are这歌叫什么名字?
MC佳瑶喊得一首麦里面有首英文歌歌词有Here We Are这歌叫什么名字?
不区分大小写匿名
Here We Are
找了半天也找不到,还有下载地址。
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文对照 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信