Gilero biomedical reportsLLC (Durham, NC) 中文名是什么

Andrew - Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area profiles | LinkedIn
25 of 3,778 profiles
Demographic info
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Consumer Goods
Providing Nonprofit's Customized Accounting and Fundraising Software, Training, Implementation & Consulting Solutions
Demographic info
Computer Software
Inside Sales - Client Services Manager at Capital Business Solutions (CBS), (Volunteer) Youth Soccer Coach at Capital Area Soccer League (CASL)
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Friendly, professional sales producer and sales management expert with creative and forward thinking solutions designed to generate revenue while increasing sales efficiencies.
Specialties:
SaaS Sales
B2B/B2C Sales
Lead Generation
E-Mail Marketing
CRM Design and Management
Demographic info
Real Estate
Psychotherapist at Drew T Pledger, LCSW
Demographic info
Mental Health Care
Coordinator of Mental Health Services, School Social Work at Wake County Public School System, Psychotherapist at Drew T. Pledger, LCSW
Clinical Supervisor of School Based Mental Health Team at Wake County Human Services, Psychotherapist at Charles D Wallace, MD, Children's Services Program Manager at Durham County Mental Health, Director of Foster Care Services at Methodist Home for Children, Executive Director at Youth Opportunity Homes, Clinical Social Worker at Neuse Mental Health Center, Lead Accountant at General Telephone of the Southeast
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, East Carolina University, Davidson College
Individual, couples, and family therapy. Serving adolescents and adults Private psychotherapy practice since 1987
Starting a biotech non-profit and producer
Demographic info
Biotechnology
President at Keynoma L3C, Special Events Producer and Writer at Independent Contractor
DNP, ACNP, CCNS, RN-----Founder Reyer Medical Associates, LLC **Veteran Owned!**
Demographic info
Biotechnology
Founder- Medical Legal Consulting ---- Veteran Owned! at Reyer Medical Associates, LLC, Lead Critical Care Nurse Practitioner at Duke University Health System, BioTechnology Consultant/Public Speaker/Educator at ICU Medical and Zoll Medical
Emergency Services Induced Hypothermia Coordinator/Preceptor/CNS/Critical Care-Nurse Practitioner at WakeMed, Nurse Manager - Emergency Services at WakeMed Health & Hospitals, Nurse Manager- General Surgery at United States Army Reserve, Emergency/Critical Care RN (Contract) at Nursing Agencies/Travel Companies, Staff RN at Onslow Memorial Hospital, Nursing Supervisor at Britthaven of Jacksonville, Executive Director at Coastline Care, Inc., CPR, EMT-I/Paramedic Instructor at Coastal Carolina Community College & Independent, Paramedic Manager at Capital Health Services
Duke University, Duke University, Duke University, Campbell University, Regent's College of NY, Coastal Carolina Community College
Dr. Reyer is skilled in:
Biotechnology consulting and development
Medical Legal Consulting
Specialties: Advanced Practice RN, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Critical Care CNS
Nursing Executive/Management
Critical Care Adult Pediatric and Neonatal
Emergency Medicine Adult and pediatric
Dynamic and motivating healthcare speaker and educator
(919) 410-8444
*******Certified United States Government Contractor*******
Cage #: 6UNC7
Director of Learning and Development at GovLoop
Demographic info
Government Relations
Director of Community Engagement at GovLoop
Non-Profit Development and Fundraising at , Senior Project Manager, Business Development at Graduate School, USDA, Director of Development at Bishop McNamara High School
Villanova University, The Catholic University of America, Iowa State University, Colo-Nesco High School
Speaker. Trainer. Thought Leader.
How do you envision the future of government? My vision is enhanced communication between government and citizens and improved coordination of government activity at all levels. I also foresee flexible, performance-based environments that embrace technology to get work done more efficiently. My speaking, writing and training is focused on fostering this vision for the future of government.
In addition to driving this change, I have earned well over $100 million for private and non-profit organizations over the past 10 years through:
- Grant/Proposal Writing (private and non-profit organizations)
- Business Development
- Event Planning
- Fundraising (all aspects of donor cultivation)
- Marketing (production of brochures, newsletters, web content)
- Project Management
I understand the full business development and fundraising cycles:
- Designing programs
- Cultivating and capturing prospects
- Winning proposals
- Creating eye-catching content for Web and print
- Negotiating contracts and grants
- Getting and keeping projects up and running
I have exceptional oral and written communication skills with a proven record of connecting people with resources to people who need them.
In short, I strive to be a visionary idea generator who brings value to every encounter. I look forward to working with you to build a better future.
Financial Associate at GlaxoSmithKline
Demographic info
Pharmaceuticals
Branch Manager, Primary Residential Mortgage
Demographic info
Branch Manager at Primary Residential Mortgage
Senior Branch Manager at Flagstar Bank, Regional Manager at Charter Funding, Mortgage Consultant at Irwin Mortgage
George Mason University, Robinson
Management & Sales
Mortgage Planning
Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Rural Housing
Investment & Second Homes
1st Time Home Buyers
State and Local Mortgage Programs
Credit Counseling Thanks for visiting my profile.
I have been in the mortgage industry since 1993. I have worked in secondary marketing, as a loan officer, manager, and owner.
I appreciate the opportunity to work in an industry that provides such a valuable service to people.
Senior Director-Financial Institutions at Sageworks (SAAS Sales)
Demographic info
Computer Software
Senior Director-Financial Institutions at Sageworks
Senior Director-CPA market at Sageworks, Inc., Director of Business Development at Sageworks, Inc, Project Manager and Outside Sales at Computer Geeks, Inc, Director of Quality Assurance at Valtec DBA Computer Geeks, Assistant Manager at Walgreens Pharmacy, Graduate Assistant at East Carolina University
hill, East Carolina University, East Carolina University
A proven and passionate sales executive, I am always keenly aware of the prospects needs and desires. My goals are to align the prospects needs/wants with the synergy of our company's solutions.
I am a consummate professional and perennially the #1 sales representative on any sales team I represent.
Construction and Securities Trial Lawyer
Demographic info
Law Practice
Partner at Penry Riemann pllc
Wake Forest University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Construction and securities litigation and arbitration. Trial lawyer emphasizing construction, real estate and securities litigation and arbitration.
Assistant Director of Marketing & Promotions at Duke University Athletic Association
Demographic info
Higher Education
Assistant Director of Marketing & Promotions at Duke University Athletic Association
Marketing Coordinator at Duke University Athletic Association, Marketing Assistant at Duke University Athletic Asscoiation, Bronco Sports Marketing at Boise State University
Idaho State University, University of Missouri-Kansas City
Professional Recruiter at Maxim Healthcare Services
Demographic info
Hospital & Health Care
Professional Recruiter at Maxim Healthcare Services
Senior Recruiter at Maxim Healthcare Services
East Carolina University
Account Manager at Cisco
Demographic info
Information Technology and Services
Virtual Partner Account Manager at Cisco
Account Executive at Robert Half Technology, Ice Hockey Referee at USA Hockey, Business Development Manager - Southeast at Outsource, Business Development at EMC Backup Recovery Systems, Technical Recruiter at Insight Global
College of Charleston, William G. Enloe High School
Sales Executive specializing in technology products, services, and resource management.
Demographic info
Director of Global Marketing at Teleflex Incorporated
Demographic info
Medical Devices
Director of Global Marketing, Vascular at Teleflex Incorporated
Group Marketing Manager at Teleflex, Marketing Manager, Vascular Access at Teleflex, Marketing Manager at Stryker Endoscopy, Marketing Manager at Stryker Instruments, Sales & Marketing Manager at Stryker South Pacific, Product Manager at Stryker South Pacific, Sales Representative at Stryker
Syracuse University, Syracuse University, Norwood Norfolk Central School
Client Solutions Manager at SRG Woolf Group
Demographic info
Pharmaceuticals
Client Solutions Manager at SRG Woolf Group
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Augsburg College, Charlotte Latin School
Director of Operations
Demographic info
Staffing and Recruiting
Director of Operations at Headway Workforce Solutions, Talent Acquisition Manager - North America at Korn/Ferry Futurestep, Recruitment Manager at DSS Consulting, Senior Technical Recruiter at Cummins Inc, Healthcare Recruiter at American Senior Communities, Technical Recruiter at Aerotek Engineering
Purdue University
Talent Acquisition Director with proven abilities in process implementation, solution architecture, strategic planning, and team development with an approach built on integrity and accountability.
Applicant Tracking Systems, CRM, Taleo, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Data Analytics, Avature, find.ly, iRecruit, PeopleSoft, Staffing Soft, JAM, LinkedIn Recruiter, Sendouts, Forte, SucessFactors, SelectTrack, OnTrack, Project Management, Forecasting, Solution Architecture, Recruitment Optimization, Vurv, MSP, SmartRecruiter, VMS, Sourcing Channel Optimization, AppCast, Social Media, TalentHook, ATS Configuration, Process Development
phillip.andrew.
Demographic info
Staffing and Recruiting
Content, Curriculum, Technology Education Consultant
Demographic info
Higher Education
Product Strategy Officer at Cornerstone Health Enablement Strategic Solutions
Demographic info
Hospital & Health Care
Product Strategy at Cornerstone Health Enablement Strategic Solutions, Director of Value-Driven Health Care at Cornerstone Health Care, Managing Partner at Firstview LLC, Board member at Chatham County Economic Development Corporation
Project Manager NwHIN at North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc. (NCHICA), Program Director at eHealth Initiative, Program Director at North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc., Director Program Management at GlaxoSmithKline, Senior IT Auditor at Primerica Financial Services, Senior Auditor at Arthur Young & Co.
Keystone?, Keystone?, Other, Our Lady of the Lake University
Program management - conceived, built and delivered multi-discipline programs on time and under budget
Healthcare transformation - every project Andrew has delivered in the last ten years contributes to this aim
Marketing - understanding the landscape and the potential for healthcare transformation
Change management– unselfish with connections, tools and techniques Andrew is a change agent for health care transformation. Andrew works to deliver the triple aim of better health, better care and affordable care by leveraging an extensive network of successful programs in healthcare information exchange, information technology, marketing and finance.
At Cornerstone Andrew serves the organization by implementing foundations for the Pay For Value transformation of health care, while in 2011 he assisted in adding a self-insured employer to a nationally recognized Patient Centered Medical Home program. This public-private collaborative is designed to leverage an existing, proven foundation of statewide high-touch care coordination. Andrew has worked with carriers, employers, government agencies, and business coalitions.
Previously, Andrew directed implementation of the NCHICA Connect Gateway for the Western NC Health Network (an existing HIE) to the local VA hospital.
Andrew also served two years as Program Director for the eHealth Initiative and Foundation. Before eHI, as a Director in the eMarketing function of the international pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, his operational responsibilities included online marketing, ePrescribing, and physician portals. Prior to his eMarketing position, Andrew directed a $30 million project which he delivered on time and under budget. Initially, Andrew was an internal business consultant and auditor.
Andrew is a Certified Public Accountant, and graduated with an honors BBA in Accounting & Logistics Management from Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio, Texas. Andrew and his family operate a commercial horse farm and he serves on the Board of the Chatham County Economic Development Corporation.
email: t919.270.
CGxP Compliance at Kymanox
Demographic info
Biotechnology
CGxP Compliance at Kymanox
Director of Quality and Regulatory at Alere, Inc., Head of Quality Systems at Novartis Consumer Health, Global Regulatory Compliance at BD, Senior Manager Global Regulatory Affairs at Emergent BioSolutions, Principal CMC Microbiology Scientist at Boston Scientific, Consumer Safety Officer at FDA, Senior Manager of Quality at Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies (U.S.)
North Carolina State University, North Carolina State University
Experienced executive with 25+ years experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, vaccine, and biotech markets with a professional focus on Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Compliance, Regulatory CMC, Quality Operations and Microbiology. Equally suited to run compliance operations with pharmaceutical or medical device company. Strong credibility with FDA. Public speaker at numerous FDA, Quality, and Regulatory meetings. Strong international focus. History of building strong organizations focused on ethical behavior, hard work, and delivering results.
Key Accomplishments:
Developed, filed, and launched 11 new products with various Pharmaceutical, Vaccine and Medical Device Companies. Oversaw or participated in over 50 US and Foreign Regulatory Inspections. FDA Investigator in the Atlanta District. Directed or participated in 1 Consent Decree and 7 Warning Letter remediation projects. PDA Technical Report No.56 (Application of Phase Appropriate Quality Systems and cGMP). PDA Pre-filled Syringe Task Force Member.
IT Recruiter at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Demographic info
IT Recruiter at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Server at Buku: Global Street Food
North Carolina State University
Direct Hire Recruiter at EBS Group
Demographic info
Staffing and Recruiting
Direct Hire Recruiter at EBS Group
Mercer County Community College
VP of Marketing @ Windsor C Digital Marketing E Entrepreneur
Demographic info
Showing 25 of 3,778 profiles
Use of this site is subject to express terms of use, which prohibit commercial use of this site. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms.Tim - Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area profiles | LinkedIn
25 of 3,295 profiles
President at Surveillance & Security Solutions, LLC
Demographic info
Human Resources
President at Surveillance & Security Solutions, LLC, Owner at TMN Global
State University of New York College at Fredonia
Chief Sustainability Officer at N.C. Center for Nonprofits
Demographic info
Accounting
Chief Sustainability Officer at N.C. Center for Nonprofits
Director of Business Development at Hughes Pittman & Gupton LLP, Director of Business Development at Grant Thornton, LLC, VP of Sales at StartUpStreet, VP of Business Development and Strategic Alliances at CED, Southeast Regional Manager , Director of Development and Community Relations at American Dance Festival, Director of Community Relations , Director of Community Relations at North Carolina Public Allies, Legislative Aide at Senator Sanford
The University of Texas at Austin, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Appalachian State University, Watauga High School
Sales, business development, fund raising, community relations, government relations, marketing and branding for large corporations, venture backed technology companies, nonprofit organizations and mid sized businesses. My expertise includes sales, business development, community relations, government relations, and fund raising in the political arena, nonprofit arena, venture backed startups, and large corporations and businesses.
In each instance, I was able to create, develop and implement creative approaches to selling, marketing, and branding our service or product. For example, as part of my previous AND current job, I established and implemented a comprehensive thought leadership seminar series, a Tax Director and CIO dinner, and other programs designed to attract and build relationships with C-level executives who were our sales targets.
In addition, I was able to cultivate extensive referrals from law firms, banks, venture capital firms, trade associations, and other groups who came to view us as a trusted place to send their clients
My key asset is that I have established relationships and connections at start-up companies, established companies, non-profit organizations, and government institutions -- having personally worked in all of those areas.
Senior Executive Search - Clinical - COE Lead for Executive Talent
Demographic info
Staffing and Recruiting
Senior Executive Search - COE lead for Executive Talent - Clinical at Quintiles
Executive Search Consultant / Manager at Local Singapore Recruitment Agencies,
/ Wall Street Recruiter - Analytics at Minera, Inc - New York, NY,
/ IT Recruiter / Owner - Computer School at GT Solutions, Inc - New York, NY, Quantitative Strategist - Institutional Listed Derivatives Research at Lehman Brothers
Ohio University, Ohio University
I am currently the COE lead for executive recruitment for Clinical hires - 7/2014-present
Previous roles held at Quintiles
Global Head of IT Staffing - oversee staffing for a 600+ organization - 6/4
Global Staffing Leader in Japan - oversee Clinical / Corporate Functions staffing and member of the executive leadership team - 12/3
Royce Consultancy - Executive recruitment across the business - 3/1
My previous experience has been in Executive Search for over 15 years as a Proprietor(3-18 Employees) covering very high end Technology and Analytics position in New York () and Banking IT from
in Singapore.
I also co-founded and managed a NY State and CIS licensed Computer School in New York (www.)
Types of people placed
Highly specialized Technology/Analytics professionals within the world’s largest Hedge Funds, Banks (Quantitative/Risk Analyst, Traders, Developers)
Singapore - Every type of IT roles within the large Banks.
My first 8 years of my career was spent working in the financial services industry in New York City in roles such as IT Consultant for Price Waterhouse, Risk Finance developer for Smith Barney, and a Floor Trader/Derivatives Quantitative Strategist for Lehman Brothers.
Tim Hopper is Chief Operating Officer at GILERO, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of InField Medical, LLC & Board Member
Demographic info
Medical Devices
Co-Founder & Managing Partner at InField Medical, Chief Operating Officer at GILERO, LLC
Owner/Principal at TBH MedTech Consulting, Vice President at Teleflex Medical, VP/General Manager at Teleflex Medical, Vice President at Teleflex Medical, Vice President at Kendall Healthcare/Tyco Healthcare/Covidien, Director at Kendall Healthcare/Tyco Healthcare/Covidien, Various Sales, Product and Marketing Management Positions at Kendall Healthcare/Tyco Healthcare/Covidien, Management Development Program at E&J Gallo Winery
Babson College - Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business, University of Massachusetts at Amherst - Isenberg School of Management, Paul D. Schreiber High School
Entrepreneurial Medical Device executive with extensive experience in developing, leading and motivating people to drive results. Experienced in leading and implementing top-line and bottom-line growth strategies. Effective communicator skilled at interfacing with all levels of an organization. Accustomed to uncertainty, troubleshooting problems and handling diverse responsibilities resourcefully and within budget.
ABB Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing and Branding Team
Demographic info
Human Resources
Talent Acquisition and Branding Team at ABB
IT Recruiter at Fidelity Investments, Technical Employment Consultant | Assistant Vice President at BB&T, Technical Employment Consultant III at BB&T Bank, Contract Recruiter at RTI International, Contract Recruiter at Cree, Inc, Sr. Recruiter at BCBSNC, Contract Recruiter at IBM, Life Sciences & Rational Software, Contract Recruiter at Biogen Idec, Sr. Corporate Recruiter/ Human Resources Generalist at CompuCom Systems, Inc, Scientific Recruiter at Aerotek, Inc, Manager of Branch Recruiting at Aerotek, Inc
Cinnaminson HS, North Carolina State University, North Carolina State University
About ABB:
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs 145,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York. ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries we serve. ABB’s success has been driven particularly by a strong focus on research and development and the company maintains seven corporate research centers around the world and has continued to invest in R&D through all market conditions. The result has been a long track record of innovation. Many of the technologies that underlie our modern society, from high-voltage DC power transmission to a revolutionary approach to ship propulsion, were developed or commercialized by ABB.
A versatile Senior Technical Recruiter with over 18 years of recruiting experience in various industries. Exceptional knowledge of several applicant tracking systems and the latest recruiting trends including: social networking/LinkedIn Recruiter, resume mining, blogs, job boards, and Boolean Search/advanced internet search techniques. A strategic negotiator and vendor manager with the ability to develop strong rapport with hiring managers and candidates.
“I want to take a brief moment to let you know that I have been working with Tim Weidner for two open positions on my team. This experience has been very pleasant and Tim has been extremely helpful. He was timely with all communications, scheduling of interviews, and answering questions. For me, this has been the 'Perfect Client Experience.” - IT Process & Quality Support Mgr.
Most Recent Industry/Skill Sets: Power, Energy, Renewable Energy, Solar/Wind, Oil/Gas, Robotics, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Research & Development, Substations, IT, Finance, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
DE Mortgage Underwriter. 919-605-2464
Demographic info
DE Underwriter, SAR at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. RALEIGH Branch, DE U SAR at Prime Mortgage Lending, Contract Mortgage Underwriter III at ACCOUNTING PRINCIPALS/SUNTRUST (5 month contract, Home Preservation Underwriter/Negotiator at Aerotek Professional Services/Wells Fargo (6 month contract), Net Branch Manager at Buccaneer Mortgage dba Appropriate Mortgage Solutions fka Allstate mortgage & Loan Corp., Branch Manager at A-AAA MORTGAGE LOANS & INVESTMENTS
Mortgage Underwriter University, Mortgage Underwriter University, Mortgage Underwriter University, Cooke Real Estate School- St, Psychological Associates INC, Wofford College, Hargrave Military Academy, South Brunswick High School
Consistent achiever with experience in Underwriting, Audit/Compliance review, Retail/Wholesale Operations, Fraud Analysis and operational leadership positions. Offerings include extensive manual underwriting (VA and FHA), Self employed (multiple schedule E’s) ,fresh thinking processes to improve work flow, motivate personnel through team-building and open positivity, Remote & onsite experience and superior work ethics. DE/CHUMS and SAR/LAPP designated for Underwriting roles.
TRANSFERABLE SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• High Approval/Low Pend ratio
• Natural, capable of handling a variety of leadership roles.
• Accustomed to multiple investor overlays
• Superior appraisal analysis
Recent products underwritten include, but not limited to:
FHA D.E., VA, CONVENTIONAL, USDA, NCHFA, UNDERWRITER, VA SARS/LAPP APPRAISER, FHA ALL PROGRAMS, $100 DOWN HUD REO; FHA NEW CONSTRUCTION; LP , DU & MANUAL UNDERWRITES; NCHFA MCC, ALL NCHFA PROGRAMS WITH FHA; VA LP, DU & MANUAL UNDERWRITES; VA NEW CONSTRUCTION; CONVENTIONAL ALL PROGRAMS.
Director of Recruiting, Epic Games
Demographic info
Computer Games
Director of Recruiting at Epic Games
I have the privilege of leading recruiting for one of the premiere game developers and middle ware providers in the industry. Whether it's the Unreal Engine, Fortnite or Infinity Blade, Everything we do is EPIC! I have been in recruiting for over 15 years and worked with great companies always looking to attract the best talent. However at Epic, I have the best job in recruiting anywhere, let me tell you why!
1. At Epic we create great games, technology and experiences for our players and developers. We listen to their needs and wants, and delight them by exceeding their expectations.
2. At Epic, our people matter most. We have the best people in the industry and we take great care of them. We hire talented, creative people who are passionate about their products and who bring their A game to everything they do at all levels of the organization. We are always willing to talk if you fit that bill.
3. Making games is fun. Epic is serious about the games business, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Making fun games means having fun making them!
4. The recruiting organization at Epic is constantly on the lookout for people who will make us better. Recruiting here isn't about filling seats, but finding the best in the business and putting them in a position to make something EPIC!
Specialties: Recruiting, career coaching, research/sourcing strategy and implementation, recruitment process/pipeline consulting, interview training, project/program management, international recruiting (Europe and Asia Pacific).
Senior Director, CDS at PPD
Demographic info
Pharmaceuticals
Senior Director, CDS at PPD, Vice President at KWE Consulting
Director of Project Delivery at PRA International, Vice President, Clinical Operations at Chimerix, Inc., Global Group Director at Quintiles, Operations Manager at Duke Clinical Research Institute, Associate Director at PPD, Research Associate at Ipas
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, St. Olaf College, North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
In global medical research since 1990, I have built and led operational groups of up to 225 people and ~300M USD direct budgets in a variety of therapeutic areas including hematology/oncology, infectious diseases, cardiopulmonary, and internal medicine. This includes nearly 15 years with director or executive-level responsibilities and nine years in Project Management or Clinical Operations for both pharmacotherapies and medical devices, with funding from industry, foundations, or government agencies. I have a doctorate in Public Health and a master's degree in Epidemiology. Select career highlights:
- Operational Head of ID and GenMed for Duke Clinical Research Institute where we tripled revenue, doubled client base, and increased utilization by more than 10% for clinical and PM turned 5 years of net losses into profits within 20 months of hire.
- Built and directed a PM group of 30+ people at PRA International responsible for nearly 20 phase I to III trials in a wide- managed P&L and team operations for studies valued in excess of $100M labor.
- As Vice President at Chimerix, oversaw clinical operations including PM, monitoring, data, stats and safety for two antivirals being developed for fou renegotiated contracts and MSAs with existing vendors, resulting in approximately $3M savings for the company.
Specialties: Government and industry- Cardiopulmonary, Infectious Diseases, and Hem/O Global Project Management, Clinical Monitoring and Site Management, Data Management including EDC; Study/Program Design and D Due diligence for in- and out-licensing.
President and COO, The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association
Demographic info
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
President and Chief Operating Officer at The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association HDMA
Senior Executive at Triseal Corporation, Director, Sales and Marketing at Phillips and Temro Industries
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
A commercial-vehicle supplier-industry thought-leader with the primary objectives of strengthening the image of and promoting and advocating the interests of on and off-highway vehicle component manufacturers and related support firms.
Manager at Capital Financial Resources
Demographic info
Real Estate
Manager at Capital Financial Resources
Capital Financial Resources and Property Management LLC (CFR) is a privately owned company that specializes in distressed real estate. CFR’s goal is being able to provide quick solutions for home owners that are in need of quick results.
Even though CFR wholesales, rehabs and retails properties as well it has rental properties in its own portfolio, our main focus right now is on the Non Performing note industry. We do purchase these assets for our own portfolio as well as with our investor partners. With these notes, we can help the home owner remain in their home if they wish by re-modifying the note that can meet their current financial condition as well as achieving our investment goals. Both a win for the borrower and our investment partner.
CFR is large enough to be able to purchase a “Poole of notes” at one time but small enough to give immediate attention to the homeowner and work on a solution to turn these non- performing notes into a performing asset that provides a high rate of return, safely and securely to our investment partners.
CFR prides itself in being able to help home owners in distress by creating a way to either stay in their home or to able to walk away from a property that they no longer want. We can do this quickly and quietly so as not to generate any more stress in their life as well as making it easy for them to move forward. If this is either by purchasing the brick and mortar property itself or by purchasing the non- performing note that is guaranteed by the property, CFR always strives for a win-win solution.
BMW General Sales Manager
Demographic info
Automotive
General Sales Manager at Performance BMW Hendrick Automotive Group, Director of Business Development Porsche Sales Managment Marketing Team at Performance AutoMall BMW PORSCHE SUBARU CHEVY ACURA
BMW Sales Manager at Performance BMW, Senior BMW Client Advisor at Crevier BMW
Texas Tech Unversity, Kempsville High School
7 Time BMW Center Excellence Winner (4-Performance BMW & 3-Crevier BMW)
2 Time Hendrick Champion Winner
BMW Platinum Award Winner (General Sales Manager) 2013
BMW Platinum Award Winner (Pre-Owned Manager) 2012
BMW Gold Award Winner (New Car Sales Manager)
BMW Charter Winner 2006
BMW Honors Winner
Hendrick Presidents Club 2004 Winner
Hendrick Rookie Club 2004 Winner
Finance Management Training Hendrick University 2005
Parker Automotive Group Salesman of the Year , 1995 (5 Franchises)
AFIB Certified Senior Level
Hendrick Management Training (including Pilot program)
Jaguar Certified level 3
Porsche Certifed
Audi Brand Specialist
56 Times Sales Person of the Month
President at McCarthy Metal Roofing
Demographic info
Building Materials
President at McCarthy Metal Roofing, President at McCarthy Builder Supply, Inc.
Sales Representative at Future Management, Inc.
Wake Forest University - Babcock Graduate School of Management, Michigan State University, University of Michigan-Flint
National Sales Director, SLED at OpenText
Demographic info
National Sales Director, SLED at OpenText
I help customers solve business problems, overcome their challenges, and fulfill personal or political motivations by leveraging my comprehensive technical, financial and business acumen combined with solution selling expertise.
-Extensive experience calling on, presenting to, and closing business with policy leaders, agency heads, program leaders, and c-level executives in state and local government accounts.
-Results-focused strategic thinker, player-coach and team lead who is a consistent top performer.
-Excels at creating coalitions, forging relationships and building collaborative environments with partners, third parties, internal resources, and multiple client personas.
Specialties: Sales Leader, Sales Strategy, Sales Management, Sales Director, Sales Process, Solution Selling, Business Analytics, Enterprise Information Management, Information Governance, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Enterprise IT Architectures, Advanced Analytics, Program Integrity, Fraud Dection and Prevention, Tax Compliance, Medicaid/Healthcare, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Management
Pharmaceuticals Professional
Demographic info
Pharmaceuticals
Toxicologist at Consultant - Nonclincal Safety Assessment
Senior Director, Safety Assessment/Toxicology at Stiefel Laboratories & Stiefel, a GSK company, Head of Toxicology - RTP at GlaxoWellcome & GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Northern Illinois University
Thirty-five years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in nonclinical safety assessment, regulatory toxicology, problem resolution, peer review and regulatory document preparation. Authored/co-authored or prepared/reviewed &1900 technical reports, safety assessment and toxicological profiles, regulatory responses, corporate product labels, INDs/NDAs, corporate core data sheets, MSDSs, pharmaco-toxicological expert reports and expert scientific reviews, IND/NDA annuals reports/periodic safety reports, and clinical investigator brochures for The Upjohn Company, Pharmacia & Upjohn, GlaxoWellcome, GlaxoSmithKline, Stiefel Laboratories, and Stiefel, a GSK company.
The Upjohn C Pharmacia & Upjohn – 19 years
Various Animal and Plant H P
and Consumer Products positions, scientific and managerial
GlaxoW GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) – 9 years
Head of Toxicology – RTP
Stiefel Laboratories – 2 years
Global Head of Toxicology
Stiefel, a GSK company – 4 years
Senior Director
Broker Associate at RE/MAX UNITED
Demographic info
Real Estate
Member at REOMAC, Member at Real Estate Masters Guild LLC, Member , Author at Create A Great Deal, the Art of Real Estate Negotiating, Broker Associate at RE/MAX UNITED, Broker at RE/MAX UNITED, Broker at RE/MAX, Member at CyberStars, Member at CyberStars International, CyberStar at Allen Hainge CyberStars, Professor of Short Sales at Short Sale Negotiating Specialist, Realtor at RE/MAX
University of California, Los Angeles - School of Law, Pomona College
My experience spans over a third of a century as a Realtor, who has also subdivided property, built custom homes and, taught classes on real estate negotiating and Short Sales. I am experienced in marketed REO properties for banks. I am also licensed as an Attorney in California, and that training gives my clients more protection. I lead teams of Realtors, where the specialization of each team member can give better service than one over worked Realtor. I am licensed as a Realtor in North Carolina and California and for several years I sold properties in both places at the same time. I have written two books, Create A Great Deal, the Art of Real Estate Negotiating and Create a Short Sale, Your Guide Through the Short Sale Maze. My short sale class is approved by the NC Real Estate Commission for Realtor continuing education credit. I am a speaker at national real estate conventions like RE/MAX International, Prudential Real Estate, REOMAC, Real Estate Masters Guild, REOCON,
and Business Builder.
Specialties: Negotiations, selling and buying properties for good people, selling bank owned REO properties, selling &Short Sales& where lenders take less than a full payoff and Internet Marketing Expert
Director, New Business Development at SST Corporation
Demographic info
Pharmaceuticals
Director, New Business Development at SST Corporation
Director, North American Marketing, Sales & Business Development / US Regulatory Agent at Polpharma, Director, North American Marketing & Business Development at Neuland Labs, Inc., Associate Director Business Development & API Sourcing at Sandoz, a Novartis company, Manager, Global Business Development & Licensing at TriPath Oncology, Associate Director, Business Development & Sales at Girindus, Inc., Principal Scientist and Business Development Liaison at DSM, Principal Scientist and Analytical Team Manager at Bayer
West Virginia University School of Medicine, West Virginia University, The University of Texas at Austin, West Virginia University, DuPont High School
21 years of seasoned technical business and product development experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostics industries, with both entrepreneurial start-ups and some of the world's largest firms.
Specialties: In-licensing, Business Development, Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Management, Market and Statistical Analysis, API Sourcing, Technical Management, R&D, Biotechnology, Oncology, Nutrition, Negotiation, Budgets, Profit and Loss, Asset Evaluation, Peptides, Cross-functional Leadership, Team Building, Pharmaceutical Industry, FDA, Hatch-Waxman, GDUFA, PhD Biochemistry, MBA, BS Chemistry, cGMP, Contract Negotiation, Contract Manufacturing
I am always interested in assisting scientific start-ups (pharmaceutical, biotech, environmental, food science, agricultural, and others) on a paid consulting or volunteer basis, particularly in the North Carolina and/or mid-Atlantic areas (from Baltimore/Washington, D.C. to Atlanta, Georgia).
CLE Lecturer at Law to the People, LLC
Demographic info
Legal Services
CLE Lecturer at Law to the People, LLC, Attorney at Peterkin Law Firm
professor at NCCU School of Law
North Carolina Central University School of Law, North Carolina Central University
President & CEO at Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina & South Carolina Home Care & Hospice Assoc.
Demographic info
Nonprofit Organization Management
President and CEO at Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina & South Carolina Home Care & Hospice Assoc
Director of Regulatory Affairs and Strategic Planning at Tar Heel Home Health and Hospice of Tar Heel (now Gentiva), Vice President of Government Relations at Comprehensive Home Health Care and Comprehensive Hospice (now Liberty), Chief Lobbyist and Director of Government Relations at North Carolina Home Care Association (AHHC), Director of Banking Programs at North Carolina Bankers Association, Personel Counselor, Membership Representative at State Employees Association of N.C. (SEANC), Membership Representative at North Carolina State Employees Association (SEANC)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Williamston High School
Since 2001, President and CEO of the Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC) and The South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association (Columbia, SC). Founded in 1972, AHHC of North Carolina is one of the oldest, largest combined private duty, home care, home health, hospice & palliative care state associations in the US. AHHC of NC began serving hospice and home health agencies in 1972 making it the oldest and largest non-profit, state hospice & palliative care association in North Carolina.
In 2004, AHHC partnered with and acquired management of the South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association (SCHCA) and in 2012 acquired the South Carolina Association of Personal Care Providers. In 2013, AHHC and SCHCA changed their bylaws not only to add additional Board seats - reflective of the changing health care environment-but also to add this position of President and CEO (Tim Rogers) to both Boards of Directors.
In 2013, AHHC of NC has a record 825 members, including representing over 98% of home health and hospice providers, making it the largest hospice association in North Carolina. Combined with it's sister organization in South Carolina, represent over 1000 agency and business affiliate members.
Exciting news is that the South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association is now the largest and most active Hospice Association representing South Carolina Hospices. SCHCA achieved this feat as some hospices joined or renewed with SCHCA versus other hospice associations
Executive Talent Acquisition at Eli Global
Demographic info
Management Consulting
Executive Talent Acquisition at Eli Global
President at The Power of We, Principal at SMM Consulting, Business Development at Artech Information Systems, VP of Strategic Account Management at NSTAR Global Services, Relationship Manager at DataMasters, President/CEO at Triangle Success Management, Staff Development Director at Paragon Computer Professionals
Cornell University, Harvard University
Regional Sales Specialist at Baxter Healthcare
Demographic info
Medical Devices
Regional Sales Specialist at Baxter BioScience
Regional Sales Manager at Baxter BioScience, Cardiovascular Sales Specialist at Baxter BioScience, Territory Business Manager at Baxter BioScience, Territory Manager at Orthofix, M.S. Sport Psychology - UNCG at Association for Applied Sport Psychology, Sales Representative at Southeastern Medical Systems, Sales at NEXTEL, Office Admin at Guidant
University of North Carolina at Greensboro, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Corning Community College, Elmira Free Academy
Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance Recruiter, Personify
Demographic info
Staffing and Recruiting
Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance Practice Head at Personify, Account Executive at Personify
Account Executive at Orion International Consulting
Kentucky State University
Direct Line 800 875 6188 ext 145
** Hot Job of the Week**
Medical Director, Raleigh/Durham
Top Opportunities that I am working on:
Sr. Director Safety Science, Bay Area
VP Drug Safety, Raleigh Durham
Medical Safety Director, Bay Area
Clinical Safety Manager
Sr. Medical Director, Southern CA
AD Safety Science Bay Area
Sr. DS Manager,Southern CA
Scientist, Bay Area
Sr. Scientist, Boston Area
Drug Safety Specialist Multiple Locations
IT Director at SAS
Demographic info
Computer Software
IT Director at SAS
Network Systems Security Engineer at SAS, Help Desk PC Support Manager at SAS, Systems Programmer at SAS, Data Center Manager/Systems Programmer at Memorex Telex Corporation, Data Center Training Coordinator at SAS, Data Center Operations and Network Administrator at North Carolina Department of Justice, Data Center Operations and Network Administrator at North Carolina National Bank (NCNB)
North Carolina Wesleyan College, North Carolina State University
Vice President, Revenue Management at Red Roof Inn
Demographic info
Hospitality
Vice President, Revenue Management at Red Roof Inn
President and CEO at Revenue Generation LLC, Vice President, Revenue Management at TPG Hospitality, Vice President, Revenue Management at Host Hotels & Resorts, Corporate Director, Revenue Management at CHIP Hospitality, Dir. of Revenue Management - Westin Harbour Castle at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., Director of Revenue Management at Westin Edmonton, Reservations and Revenue Management at The Westin Hotel Calgary
Dordt College
* Hotel, Brand, Market, and Competitive analysis.
* Excellent understanding and use of Business Intelligence systems.
* Building strong stakeholder relationships.
* Development and use of Revenue Management tools.
* Situational analysis, strategy development, and execution of strategy.
* Passion for team building, developing others and advancement of the Revenue Management discipline. * Background in the development and implementation of Revenue Management programs.
* Leader, with over 20 years of progressive responsibility, who is highly skilled in navigating change and consistently delivers superior results despite business threats and market forces.
* Strong relationships with major brands and sit on several advisory boards.
Motivational Speaker-Life Coach-Trainer
Demographic info
Professional Training & Coaching
Assistant Director of Admissions at Vatterott Educations Centers, Inc., Motivational Speaker
President & CEO at Direct Communications Group, LLC
New York University
Proven sales, management, training and extensive customer service experience combined with efficient cost control methods to contribute to successful customer, vendor and staff relations.
Business acumen for product/service sales and account management for increased revenue generation and customer service satisfaction.
My professional experience has trained me to be well organized and has conditioned me to work well under pressure. I have attained work ethics that are well above average in addition to integrity, dedication, and the desire to excel.
Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Enterprise Business Group at Lenovo
Demographic info
Computer Hardware
Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Enterprise Business Group at Lenovo
VP, Global Execution, Integrated Supply Chain at IBM, VP, Global Operations and Transformation, Integrated Supply Chain at IBM, VP, Lead Project Executive, PC Company Divestiture at IBM, VP, Global Manufacturing & Fulfillment, Integrated Supply Chain at IBM
State University of New York at Oswego
High-tech supply chain thought leader with success in Sales/Platform Operations, multibillion-dollar divestitures, and global supply chain execution across hardware, software, and services.
NOTABLE CAREER MILESTONES:
-& Honored as DC Velocity 2013 &Rainmaker of the Year.&
-& Honored as Supply Chain Magazine's 2006 &Supply Chain Practitioner of the Year.&
-& Transformed supply chain paradigm including customer service, product sourcing, vendors, and contract manufacturing.
-& Tapped as Lead Sr. Executive orchestrating the divestiture of PC business to Lenovo, the most complex divestiture in IBM's history.
-& Achieved committed cost/expense hard annual savings to enterprise via management of complex transformation protocols.
Expertise:
Global Supply Chain Optimization * Process Best Practices * Supply Chain Resilience * Talent Development * Coaching & Mentoring * Budgeting & Forecasting * Industry Public Relations * Customer Fulfillment * Change Management * Disaster Recovery * Crisis Management * JIT Manufacturing * Six Sigma Methodologies * Strategic Planning * Business Development
Showing 25 of 3,295 profiles
Use of this site is subject to express terms of use, which prohibit commercial use of this site. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms.}

我要回帖

更多关于 durham 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信