求冷小莫视频英文歌歌歌名

谁有摇滚的英文歌,和篮球视频歌曲啊_百度知道
谁有摇滚的英文歌,和篮球视频歌曲啊
提问者采纳
我推荐点我喜欢的哈~ (由于都是从网上不固定的地点找连接,所以速度无法保证,欣赏最好将连接完全复制到迅雷上下载到电脑中试听!注意把后面的黑字也复制,一直到MP3或者WMA结尾,) 可以偏向与金属 硬一点 那就MANSON的吧 Use Your Fist
Hammerfall-----Renegade
Saliva---ladies and gentleman
papa roach--to be loved (1).mp3 Lostprophets-----last train home
papa roach-forever (1).mp3 Within Temptation-Julian (I'd Give My Heart)
上学路上 可以轻松些 来首PUNK simple plan 乐队 welcome to my life
good charlotte 乐队 the river
green day乐队 Boulevard of Broken Dreams
NEW found glory 乐队 my friends over you
blink-182 乐队 Anthem Part 2
稍微郁闷点的时候 听点偏向于EMO的PUNK my chemical romance 乐队 Teenagers
fall out boy 乐队 Sugar We're Going Down
the used 乐队 i caught fire
3 doors down 乐队 When I'm Gone
Ticket to Heaven
It's Not Me
Doors Down - Seventeen Days/2.wma Let Me Go
Doors Down - Seventeen Days/3.wma My World
Doors Down - Seventeen Days/11.wma 暂时就想到这几个乐队 我听PUNK比较多, 也听点金属 如果你觉得还有什么需要交流的 可以Q我~ 嘿嘿
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一对姐妹 唱的英文歌 求歌名 有视频网站_百度知道
提问者采纳
是澳洲姐妹花,《Officially Missing You》
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
记得 上过《 天天向上》 忘了歌名
晕,一开始她们就说了丫:Officially Missing You
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频中背景英文歌曲名字?_百度知道
求视频中背景英文歌曲名字?
http,ku6,//v,ku6,//v,
提问者采纳
Title, Long Way to GoArtist, Long, Def Leppard,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求视频里的英文歌曲 叫什么名 不是卖广告_英文歌曲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:27,339贴子:
求视频里的英文歌曲 叫什么名 不是卖广告收藏
这视频里的3首歌 跪求名字!刚刚去了 欧美歌曲吧 连被那的吧务删了两次
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
还有这一首
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求这视频第一首歌的歌名,英文的,熟悉英文歌的进来看下_百度知道
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
凯莉 克莱森 What Doesn’t Kill You凯莉 克莱森 What Doesn’t Kill You 滚动歌词You know the bed feels warmerSleeping here aloneYou know I dream in colourAnd do the things I wantYou think you got the best of meThink you had the last laughBet you think that everything good is goneThink you left me broken downThink that I&#39;d come running backBaby you don&#39;t know me, cause you&#39;re devilWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a firePut that thing on ligherDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;r goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneYou heard that I was starting over with someone newBut told you I was moving on over youYou didn&#39;t think that I&#39;d come backI&#39;d come back swingingYou try to break me what you sayWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a firePut that thing on lighterDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;r goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneThanks to you I got a new thing startedThanks to you I&#39;m not a broken heartedThanks to you I&#39;m finally thinking bout meYou know in the end the day to left was just my beginningIn the end...What doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a firePut that thing on lighterDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;r goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneI&#39;m alone
Kelly Clarkson《What Doesn&#39;T Kill You》 kelly clarkson的歌都还不错,还有《because of you》《addicted》《anytime》《if no one will listen》,都是很好听的歌。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 冷小莫视频英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信