开始钢琴曲开头女生英文歌弹奏女声平缓演唱到嗷叫的一首英文歌?

求一首歌女声,钢琴伴奏,曲调略悲哀。听人说好像是好多年前比较流行的一首,2015.8.16时贵州73台多彩互动播过...
求一首歌女声,钢琴伴奏,曲调略悲哀。听人说好像是好多年前比较流行的一首,2015.8.16时贵州73台多彩互动播过
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
你的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励10(财富值+成长值)+提问者悬赏10(财富值+成长值)
展开全部
Toes - Glass AnimalsPut your hand down, boyWelcome to my zooPut your hate insideMight be black while whiteI can still help youSee those snake bambooFunky shake ass moveHoney, can you spyThe divine apes wine'Cause he can't see youI'm a man, I'm a TWISTED FOOLMY HANDS are twisted, tooFive fingers, two black woundsI'm a man, don't speak me a lieGOT TOES and I can't smileI'M CROOKED but alrightAnd I ever wantIs just a little loveI say it to the birds in the pondAnd all I ever wantIs breaking me apartI sink through the thing that I once wasI'm a man, I'm a TWISTED FOOLMY HANDS are twisted, tooFive fingers, two black woundsI'm a man, don't speak me a lieGOT TOES and I can't smileI'M CROOKED but alrightTo the left now, boyUnderneath the moonBy the thick tankan in the tall grassOne more thing for youSee the distant flumeIn the snippy dunesMakes my nerves cringe coldAnd my bones go coldWhen I see their runeAnd I ever wantIs just a little loveI say it to the birds in the pondAnd all I ever wantIs breaking me apartI'm a man, I'm a TWISTED FOOLMY HANDS are twisted, tooFive fingers, two black woundsI'm a man, don't speak me a lieGOT TOES and I can't smileI'M CROOKED but alright
本回答被提问者和网友采纳',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}
Mary j. blige - what love is(verse 1:)Beautiful, horrible, magical,Terrible reason to laugh and smile.Reason to cry yourself to sleep at night.Start a fight.Makeup, breakup, wrong or right.Heaven for all it's worth can equally be held right here on earth.(pre-chorus:)(and no one really knows anything about it)No, but everybody needs it.We can't live without it.(and that's the way it goes)Darkest day.Brightest night.Just some other things you might hear if you ask what love feels like.(chorus:)And it feels like joy.And it feels like pain.And it feels like sunshine.Feels like rain.And excuse the dying.Reason to live.And if you don't know that's what love is.Love is, ohhh.(verse 2:)Gentle kiss.Sweet caress.Kiss the base of your neck.Argue until my head hurts.I can't remember what you said.Out screaming loud.Don't know what we're screaming bout.So confusing.Yes, it's true.But if it wasn't there what would we do?(pre-chorus:)(and no one really knows anything about it)No, but everybody needs it.We can't live without it.(and that's the way it goes)Ohhh, darkest day.Brightest night.Just some other things you might hear if you ask what love feels like.(chorus:)And it feels like joy.And it feels like pain.And it feels like sunshine.Feels like rain.And excuse the dying.Reason to live.And if you don't know that's what love is.Love is, ohhh.(bridge:)That's love.Anything that can bring you up or break you down.(break you down)That's love.Can be the sun up in your sky or the darkest cloud.(darkest cloud)That's love.And we need it.That's love.And we need it.(and we need it)That's love.Ohh, ask anybody how it feels.And it feels like joy.And it feels like pain.And it feels like sunshine.Feels like rain.And excuse the dying.Reason to live.And if you don't know, that's what love is.Love is.And it feels like joy.(joy)And it feels like pain.(pain)And it feels like sunshine.Feels like rain.And excuse the dying.Reason to live.And if you don't know, that's what love is.Love is, ohhhh.That's it.}

开头.....ishe,rememberring....还有....inmydreaming....abeaterfulgirlwasshe........什么inmyl...
开头.....is he,remember ring....
还有....in my dreaming....a beaterful girl was she........什么in my lifestyle,the along time 什么的
没歌词也只能马马虎虎听出这么多,希望各位高手给个歌名..<embed src="http://disk.kugou.com/player/0/8/0/1/default/200/DECD86FE795590EF/mini.swf" AllowScriptAccess="always" id="KugouPlayer" FlashVars="" quality="high" width="200" height="46" name="KugouPlayer" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent" ></embed>
是这首歌,但是不知道谁唱的还有歌名
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部歌名:A perfect indian 歌手:sinead o'connor
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起如歌品牌创立于2003年,自创建以来,如歌坚持科技创新和工艺创新,产品设计新颖独特,深受广大消费者欢迎。如歌名字寓意组织能力强、利他主义、细心,也寓意为人才思敏捷,创意无限,事业蒸蒸日上,名利双收,富贵荣华。在选购产品时,需要根据自身需要和...
点击进入详情页本回答由如歌提供
展开全部舞动精灵-she,给分
展开全部都是错的....是很轻很轻的钢琴伴奏加女歌手的略带忧伤的唱,很有感觉的
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗