选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
You're gonna be the one that saves meYou're gonna be the one that saves meYou're gonna be the one that saves meWonderwallOasisToday is gonna be the dayThat they're gonna throw it back to youBy now you should've somehowRealized what you gotta doI don't believe that anybodyFeels the way I doAbout you nowBackbeat the word is on the streetThat the fire in your heart is outI'm sure you've heard it all beforeBut you never really had a doubtI don't believe that anybodyFeels the way I doAbout you nowAnd all the roads we have to walk are windingAnd all the lights that lead us there are blindingThere are many things that I wouldLike to say to youBut I don't know howBecause maybeYou're gonna be the one that saves meAnd after allYou're my wonderwallToday was gonna be the dayBut they'll never throw it back to youBy now you should've somehowRealized what you're not to doI don't believe that anybodyFeels the way I doAbout you nowAnd all the roads that lead you there were windingAnd all the lights that light the way are blindingThere are many things that I would like to say to youBut I don't know howI said maybeYou're gonna be the one that saves meAnd after allYou're my wonderwallI said maybe (I said maybe)You're gonna be the one that saves meAnd after allYou're my wonderwallI said maybe (I said maybe)You're gonna be the one that saves me (that saves me)You're gonna be the one that saves me
本回答被网友采纳
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

一个女的唱的,旋律开头是咚咚咚,咚咚咚,中间有一句好像是laoislong,laoislong,laoislong.(lao是谐音出来的)...
一个女的唱的,旋律开头是咚咚咚,咚咚咚,中间有一句好像是lao is long,lao is long,lao is long.(lao是谐音出来的)
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Payphone(中文名:付费电话)是美国流行乐队Maroon 5第四张录音室专辑《Overexposed》中的一首单曲。在Maroon 5主唱Adam Levine作为教练的电视节目《The Voice》的第二季第十四集中首次表演。单曲于2012年4月16日首发,并邀来说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa助阵。曲目描写的是一段失败的感情,所有的浪漫时间已经不再重现。MV讲述由主唱亚当·莱文所饰演的银行职员,喜欢上了美女同事。于是他策划了一起抢劫,并企图英雄救美救出女主角。却遭到警察们的疯狂围堵,在他以完美车技使警车互撞爆炸后,满身血污的他站在公共电话厅给女生打电话,对方却没有接·····片中的男主角由乐队主唱亚当·莱文担任,当他开场在一片狼藉的车祸现场,脱下血迹斑驳的衬衫,露出两膀刺青,忧郁多情地拿起听筒,应时响起的华丽声线,造成的强烈反差瞬间小编就凌乱了!而片中的劫匪就是maroon 5的另外几名成员,片中的黑人则是在歌曲中负责RAP部分的说唱小天王Wiz Khalifa。来自LA的摇滚乐队Maroon 5,中文译名为魔力红乐队。他们确切定位应该是新灵魂摇滚。Maroon 5融合了红色的狂野魅力和神秘热情,再掺入摇滚力道,灵魂乐的旋律及疯克节奏,注定在给乐坛注入一股新血液。I'm at a payphone trying to call home[1] 我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember  我知道这很难想起  The people we used to be  过去的我们  It's even harder to picture  甚至更难去想象  That you're not here next to me  你已不在我身边  You said it's too late to make it  你说已经为时已晚  But is it too late to try?  是不是也太难挽回?  And in our time that you wasted  你浪费了我们的时光  All of our bridges burned down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Oh~You turned your back on tomorrow  你转身逃避了明天  Cause you forgot yesterday  因为你把昨天给遗忘  I gave you my love to borrow  我给了你我的心  But just gave it away  而你却将它遗弃  You can't expect me to be fine  你不用期望 我过得好不好  I don't expect you to care  我也不期望你会关心  I know I said it before  我知道我曾经说过  But all of our bridges burnt down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...    Man,fuck that shit  喂!我去你的  I'll be out spending all this money  我会花光所有的钱  While you're sitting roundwondering  而你还坐在那里困惑时  Why wasn't you who came out from nothing  为什么从一开始你无法成功  Made it from the bottom  从最底层开始做起  Now when you see me I'm struting  现在的我是多么出色  And all of my cars start with a push of a button  我所有的车都有个自动化的按钮  Telling me the chances I blew up  提醒我我所错过的机遇  Or whatever you call it  或者是随便你叫的名称  Switch the number to my phone  我换了电话号码  So you never could call it  这样你永远无法打给我  Don't need my name on my show  我不用自我介绍  You can tell it i'm ballin'  你也可以我说很夸大  Shish, what a shame could have got picked  唉.真可惜你没有被眷顾  Had a really good game but you missed your last shot  一个多么好的机会而你错过了  So you talk about who you see at the top  而你说的那些地位崇高的人  Or what you could've saw  but sad to say it's over for.  或是那些过去的丰功伟业都不算什么  Phantom pulled up valet open doors  打开了劳斯莱斯的车门  Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for  老子我要闪人了,你寻找的东西你找到了吗?  Now it's me who they want  现在他们需要的是我  So you can go take that little piece of shit with you.  所以你就跟你的垃圾一起走吧  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...[1]
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起展开全部Every
day
推荐律师服务:
为你推荐:
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

cryingareonthefloorcryingcrying…不知道是crying还是trying~很好听的…就是找不到跪求啊~...
crying are on the floor crying crying…不知道是crying还是trying~很好听的…就是找不到跪求啊~
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Cruising
Gwyneth Paltrow & Huey Lewis [Baby let's cruise](Away from here)[Don't be confused](The way is clear) And if you want it, you got it foreverThis is not a one night stand, babySo, let the music take your mindJust release and you will findYou're gonna fly awayGlad you're going my wayI love it when we're cruising togetherMusic is played for love Cruising is made for loveI love it when we're cruising together [Baby tonight](Belongs to us)[Everything right](Do what you must)And inch by inch we grow closer and closerTo every little part of each other(Oooh baby yeah) [So]Let the music take your mindJust release and you will findYou're gonna fly awayGlad you're going my wayI love it when we're cruising togetherMusic is played for love Cruising is made for loveI love it when we're cruising togetherCruise with me babyOooh [Yeah,] (Oooh) Oooh baby let's cruise(Let's float, let's glide)OoohLet's open up (and go inside)And if you want it, you got it foreverI could just stay here beside you and love you babyLet the music (take your mind)Just release and [you will find] You're gonna fly awayGlad you're going my wayI love it when we're cruising togetherMusic is played for love Cruising is made for loveI love it when we're cruising togetherYou're gonna fly awayGlad you're going my wayI love it when we're cruising togetherMusic is played for loveCruising is made for loveI love it when...I love it, I love it, I love it(Oooh) [Cruise with me baby](I love it when we're cruising together) 漫 游
葛妮丝派特洛 & 修路易士宝贝,一起漫游去远离这里别觉得疑惑事情已经很明显了 你想要的话,就能一辈子拥有它并不只是一夜情而已..亲爱的就让音乐引领你的心放松心情你就能感受到 就要远离这儿真高兴你也是一样我爱死我们漫游於大海时乐曲为爱而演奏 漫游也是为了爱我爱死我们漫游於大海时 今晚亲爱的属於你和我每件事都很美好想做就去做我们一步一步地更加亲密在我们身上的每一个小地方所以就让音乐引领你的心放松心情你就能感受到就要远离这儿真高兴你也是一样我爱死我们漫游於大海时乐曲为爱而演奏 漫游也是为了爱我爱死我们漫游於大海时和我漫游去,宝贝亲爱的,一起漫游去一起去飘泊,慢慢地滑行让我们敞开内心 (互诉情意)你想要的话,就能一辈子拥有它我能就这样待在你身旁好好地爱你就让音乐 (带领你的心)放松心情 (你就能感受到)就要远离这儿真高兴你也是一样我爱死我们漫游於大海时乐曲为爱而演奏 漫游也是为了爱我爱死我们漫游於大海时就要远离这儿真高兴你也是一样我爱死我们漫游於大海时乐曲为爱而演奏漫游也是为了爱我爱它 当...我爱它,我爱它,我爱它一起漫游去,宝贝我爱死我们一起漫游於大海时 **********************************Cry
Godley & CremeYou don't know how to ease my painYou don't knowYou don't know how to ease my painYou don't know what the sound is, darlingIt's the sound of my tears fallingOr is it the rain ?You don't know how to play the gameYou cheat, you lieYou make me wanna cryYou make me wanna cryCry...You make me wanna cryYou don't know how to ease my painYou don't knowYou don't know how to ease my painDon't you hear any voices crying?That's the sound of my love dyingHere comes the rainYou don't know how to play the gameYou cheat, you lieYou don't even know how to say goodbyeYou make me wanna cryYou don't knowYou don't even know how to say goodbyeYou make me wanna cryYou don't even know how to say goodbyeYou make me wanna cryCry... 哭 泣
葛利&克里姆二重唱你不知道怎样才能减轻我的痛苦你根本不知道你不知道怎样才能减轻我的痛苦你不知道那是什麼声音,亲爱的那是我眼泪滴落的声音或者,那只是雨水?你不知道怎样玩游戏你欺瞒、你撒谎你害我很想哭你害我很想哭很想哭你害我很想哭你不知道怎样才能减轻我的痛苦你根本不知道你不知道怎样才能减轻我的痛苦难道你都没听见哭泣的声音?那是我的爱情死去的声音雨开始下了你不知道怎样玩游戏你欺瞒、你撒谎你甚至不知道怎麼说再见你害我很想哭你不知道你甚至不知道怎麼说再见你害我很想哭你甚至不知道怎麼说再见你害我很想哭好想哭......... ***********************************Crying
Don McLeanI was all right for a whileI could smile for a whileBut when I saw you last nightYou held my hand so tightWhen you stopped to say helloAnd though you wished me wellYou couldn't tellThat I'd been crying over you, crying over youThen you said so long And left me standing all aloneAlone and crying, crying, crying, cryingIt's hard to understandThat the touch of your handCan start me cryingI thought that I was over youBut it's true, so trueI love you even more than I did beforeBut darling, what can I do?You don't love meAnd I'll always be crying over you, crying over youYes, now you're goneAnd from this moment onI'll be crying, crying, crying, crying I'm crying, crying over you 哭 泣
唐麦克林我已经好多了可以强颜欢笑但是,昨晚我见到你你紧紧的握住我的手你停下来对我说:哈罗!而且尽管你祝我一切安好你没有看出来我曾为你失声痛哭,想在哭泣中忘了你然后你向我道别 将我孤伶伶的留在原地……留在原地独自哭泣那真的很难理解碰触到你的手竟使我又开始哭泣我以为我早已忘了你但那是千真万确的我比从前更加爱你但是,亲爱的……我又能如何?你并不爱我我会永远为你哭泣,在哭泣中忘记你你已离去从这一刻开始我将为你哭泣在哭泣中忘了你……… 这首歌的原唱是鼎鼎大名的 Roy Orbison 洛伊欧比森,据说是为了纪念一段刻骨铭心的恋情,几年后两人再度相逢,洛伊欧比森尽管内心澎湃汹涌,却只能强作镇静,像老友般打声招呼,不能挽回什麼,於是写下此曲,录音年份是 1971 年。美国歌手唐麦克林在接连写下” American pie 美国派”和” Vincent 文生”等经典作品后,1978 年完成新专辑的录音,但这张专辑因故延到 1980 年才发行 。其中他选唱” Crying ”这首动人情歌立刻成为焦点,唐麦克林的翻唱版本节奏较为舒缓,更显柔情万千,令人低回不已,成为一首无法超越的失恋情歌经典,至今依然传唱不辍。************************************Crying in the rainI'll never let you seeThe way my broken heart is hurting meI've got my prideAnd I know how to hide all my sorrow and painI'll do my crying in the rainIf I wait for stormy skiesYou won't know the rain from the tears in my eyesYou'll never know that I still love you soThough the heartaches remainI'll do my crying in the rainRaindrops falling from heavenCould never take away my miseryBut since we're not togetherI'll wait for stormy weather to hide these tearsI hope you'll never seeSomeday when my crying's doneI'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sunI may be a foolBut till then, darlingYou'll never see the complainI'll do my crying in the rain 在雨中哭泣我绝不让你看见我破碎的心让我伤痛的样子我有我的尊严而且我知道如何隐藏忧伤与痛苦我会在雨中哭泣如果我等待暴风雨的天空你不会知道我眼中是泪是雨你永远不会知道我依然深爱著你尽管心痛仍在我会在雨中哭泣雨滴从天空落下带不走我的伤悲但自从我们不再相聚我会等待暴风雨以掩饰泪水但愿你永远没看见有一天当我不再哭泣我会面带笑容,走在阳光里也许我很傻但到那个时候,亲爱的你再也听不到抱怨我会在雨中哭泣 本曲原唱为The Everly Brothers,但挪威团体A-Ha的版本更好听。**********************************
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
为你推荐:
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水