求最撩人的十首歌曲名字

本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起"如果视频是广告、宣传片、短视频、影视作品等广泛传播的作品,需要购买正版音乐素材,避免侵权。常用的办法是通过商用音乐授权平台直接购买,拿到授权证书,就可以合法使用了。VFine,是国内版权音乐素材网站,臻选版权音乐素材,提供全场景全渠道背景...
点击进入详情页本回答由Vfine提供
展开全部以前60级魔兽视频里经常出现的歌曲啊
不过我也不知道啊展开全部
1分钟开始的是trensformer 变形金刚真人版的主题曲 林肯公园--what i've done哈哈 除了开头的音乐 都是linkin park的
收起
更多回答(3)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
这首是Kesha 的TiK ToK
艾薇儿只是翻唱,Kesha 的好听。Kesha - TiK ToK 本站歌词来自互联网 Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey' what up girl?) Grab my glasses' Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city (Lets go) Before I leave' brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Cause when I leave for the night' I aint coming back Im talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes' toes Trying on all our clothes' clothes Boys blowing up our phones' phones Drop-topping' playing our favorite cd's Pulling up to the parties Trying to get a little bit tipsy Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Aint got a care in world' but got plenty of beer Aint got no money in my pocket' but Im already here Now' the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger Im talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk' crunk Boys tryna touch my junk' junk Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk' drunk Now' now - we goin til they kick us out' out Or the police shut us down' down Police shut us down' down Po-po shut us - Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Ima fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh You build me up You break me down My heart' it pounds Yeah' you got me With my hands up You got me now You got that sound Yeah' you got me You build me up You break me down My heart' it pounds Yeah' you got me With my hands up Put your hands up Put your hands up No' the party dont start till I walk in Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop' make it pop DJ' blow my speakers up Tonight' Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock' on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh
收起通过商用音乐授权平台VfineMusic直接购买,可用于广告、宣传片、短视频、影视作品等场景。Vfine是国内版权音乐素材网站,臻选版权音乐素材,提供全场景全渠道背景音乐授权服务。满足:广告音乐、宣传片音乐、短视频音乐、影视音乐、线下公播、...
点击进入详情页本回答由Vfine提供
收起
1条折叠回答
推荐律师服务:
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Keyshia Cole - Fallin Out试听:http://www.kupig.cn/html/4448/歌词:Been sitting thinking about you and I amwondering why were not getting alongSo frustrated causewhat we had was ahappy homeI don't know what thesituation isBut I could tell in the way we kisswe don't talk no moreit feels better whenI’m aloneSometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with you I don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI remember whenI be with my friendsyou checked on me and made time to callBut how things have changedNow I don't hear from you at all(yeah, yeah)Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youDon't let your pride get in the wayOn something we worked so harddon't throw it awayI’ve been trying to make you seeeverything you needis right here with meSometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowlyDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI’m tired of giving my allHow did we end here this wayI just want to know what are we gonna doHow did we end up here this waywe gonna do
收起"如果视频是广告、宣传片、短视频、影视作品等广泛传播的作品,需要购买正版音乐素材,避免侵权。常用的办法是通过商用音乐授权平台直接购买,拿到授权证书,就可以合法使用了。VFine,是国内版权音乐素材网站,臻选版权音乐素材,提供全场景全渠道背景...
点击进入详情页本回答由Vfine提供
展开全部keyshia cole-fallin out
推荐律师服务:
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水