求流行歌曲串烧50首名字

其中一首个歌词是:……你还觉得孤单吗?……你最爱的歌谣啊……另一首是:……傻傻爱你,不再计较公平不公平……...
其中一首个歌词是:……你还觉得孤单吗?……你最爱的歌谣啊……另一首是:……傻傻爱你,不再计较公平不公平……
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
第一个是《丁香花》歌手:唐磊 专辑:丁香花 你说你最爱丁香花因为你的名字就是它多么忧郁的花,多愁善感的人啊,当花儿枯萎的时候,当画面定格的时候,多么娇嫩的花,却躲不过风吹雨打,飘啊摇啊的一生,多少美丽编织的梦啊就这样匆匆你走啦,留给我一生牵挂那坟前开满鲜花是你多么渴望的美啊,你看那漫山遍野,你还觉得孤单吗?你听那有人在唱那首你最爱的歌谣啊,尘世间多少繁芜,从此不必再牵挂.院子里栽满丁香花,开满紫色美丽的鲜花,我在这里陪着她,一生一世保护她1.丁香花2.约定 周惠的}

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Lenka - The Show I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but i don't know why Slow it down, make it stop Or else my heart is going to pop Cause its to much, yea its alot To be something I'm not I'm a fool, out of love Cause I just can't get enough I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tride, but i don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show The sun is hot in the sky Just like a giant spot light The people follow the signs And sicronise in time It's just, no body knows They got to take it to the show I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tried, but i don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze, and love is a riddle I don't know where to go Can't do it alone I've tride, but i don't know why I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know, I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show Just enjoy the show I want my money back I want my money back I want my money back Just enjoy the show I want my money back I want my money back I want my money back Just enjoy the show希望满意
展开全部Lenka-The show展开全部Lenka-The show
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实