here is和here arewe are的歌词,是哪国语言的?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
Here We Are歌手:Lene Marlin歌词:Keeping my distanceI look, but I don't really seeIt's like things lose their colorAnd people are walking right through meTo not paying attentionNot easy to see what's passing you byI gave it a tryDid not see you coming my wayNow you wanna hold my hand(You) chose to take itThe truth is that I never really thought we'd make itHere we areNo chance I'm leavingIdeas of love and life can for sure be deceivingHere we are nowHow come it just happenedAt that moment I sure didn't knowA purpose of me there, back then I did not believe you soSomehow you got to meNever again will I put up a fightWhen everything's rightFinally everything's rightNow you wanna hold my hand(You) chose to take itThe truth is that I never really thought we'd make itHere we areNo chance I'm leavingIdeas of love and life can for sure be deceivingHere we are nowNow you wanna hold my hand(You) chose to take itThe truth is that I never really thought we'd make itHere we areNo chance I'm leavingIdeas of love and life can for sure be deceivinghold my hand(You) chose to take itThe truth is that I never really thought we'd make itHere we areNo chance I'm leavingIdeas of love and life can for sure be deceivingHere we are nowHere we are nowEnd.
本回答被网友采纳英文歌 Here We Are希望可以帮到你}

我要回帖

更多关于 here is和here are 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信