where are you是什么歌 now是什么歌的歌词?

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Calling out your nameYour face is everywhereI'm reaching out to youTo find that you're not thereI wake up every nightTo see the state I'm inIt's like an endless fightI never seem to winI can't go on as long as I believeCan't let go when I keep wonderingWhere are you now,what have you foundWhere is your heart,when I'm not aroundWhere are you now,you gotta let me knowOh baby,so I can let you goI can hear your voiceThe ring of yesterdayIt seems so close to meBut yet so far awayI should let it outTo save what's left of meAnd close the doors of doubtRevive my dignityBut I can't go on as long as I believeCan't let go when I keep wonderingWhere are you now,what have you foundWhere is your heart,when I'm not aroundWhere are you now,you gotta let me knowOh baby,so I can let you goI should let it out,it's time to let you goOh baby,I just want to knowWhere are you now,what have you foundWhere is your heart,when I'm not aroundWhere are you now,you gotta let me knowOh baby,so I can let you goWhere are you now,what have you foundWhere is your heart,when I'm not aroundWhere are you now,you gotta let me knowOh baby,so I can let you go呼唤着你的名字到处都出现着你的脸庞我伸手触及却发现你并不在每夜都会醒来想想自己的处境就像是没有尽头的战争我却没有胜利的可能我不能继续了,只要我相信如果继续思考我就不能放手了你身在何处,你发现了什么我不在你身边的时候你的心在哪里你在哪里,让我知道吧(让我知道)所以我才能放心地放你走我能听见你的声音从前的蜜语似乎还在耳边却又像很遥远我应该让它(你的声音)离开(我的脑海)然后关上回忆的门面对自己的命运我不能继续了,只要我相信如果继续思考我就不能放手了你身在何处,你发现了什么我不在你身边的时候你的心在哪里你在哪里,让我知道吧(让我知道)所以我才能放心地放你走第一次自己翻译,意思没什么问题,不是很优美,能帮你理解就行。
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明