我最喜欢的俱乐部是足球俱乐部部 旗子上面带个A是哪个俱乐部?

新目标七年级上重点词组及句型归纳Unit 1 My name’s Gina.一.词组1. answer the question 回答问题2. answer the telephone 接电话3. answer the letter 回信4. answer the door 开门5.the answer to the question 这个问题的答案6.look at 看7.look after 照顾8. look about= look around 四处环顾9. look like 看起来像10. look for 寻找 11. look down on 看不起 12. look up(在字典参考中)査找13. ID card 身份证 14.an ID card 一张身份证15. a piece of…一张(一片,一块……) 16. a piece of bread 一块面包17. a piece of meat一块肉 18. a piece of news 一则消息19 a piece of paper一张纸二、句型:1. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?My name is …I’m … 我叫………What’s his name? 他叫什么名字?His name is…He’s… 他叫……What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?Her name is… She’s她叫……2. What’s your first(given) name?你叫什么名字?My first name is…What’s her first name? Her first name isWhat’s his first name? His first name is3. What’s your last (family) name? 你姓什么? My last name isWhat’s his last name? My last name isWhat’s her last name? Her last name is4. What’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是多少?It’s…/My telephone number is …What’s her telephone number?What’s his telephone number?What’s your QQ number? 你的QQ号是多少?Wh at’s your ID card number? 你的身份证号码是多少?What’s your bike number?你的自行车号是多少?5. Nice to meet you.= Nice to see you. =Glad to meet you. 见到你很高兴Unit 2 Is this your pencil?一. 词组1.How do you spell…?你怎样拼写...?2. Can you spell…?你能拼写....吗? Yes, I can./No, I can’t.3. do one’s homework 做家庭作业4. do the exercise 做练习5. a set of … 一套,一列,一串6. a set of keys一串钥匙7.a set of suit 一套西装8. phone# =phone number =telephone number9. Please call 685-6034 请拨打685-6043。10.at the bus stop 在公共汽车站11. Call Mike at 195-1539 拨打195-1539给迈克打电话12. at a high speed 高速 13. at home 在家 14. at school 在学校15. at the shop 在商店 16. at night 在夜晚 17. at noon 在中午18. at a low price 以低价格19. The girl in a hat is under the tree. 戴帽子的那个女在树下。二、句型.1. Thi s is …这是…… This is not … 这不是……Is this …? Yes, it is.That is … 那是……That is not … 那不是…… Is that…?NO, it isn’t.It is … 它是…… It is not … 它不是…… Is it…?2.What’s this ? 这是什么?What’s that? 那是什么?It’s … 它是……What’s this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?What’s that in English? 那个用英语怎么说?It’s……它是…… 3. How do you spell it? 你怎样拼写它?Unit 3 This is my sister一.词组1. a photo of my family=a picture of my family 一张我的全家福2. Thanks for +n./doing=Thank you for +n./doing 因……而感谢,谢谢你……二、句型1. 介绍他人的句子:This is …这位是…… That is 那位是……These are …这些是…… Those are… 那些是……2.These are …These are not … 这些不是…… Are these…?Yes, they are.Those are …Those are not… Are those …?No, they aren’t.They are… 它们是…… They are not…Are they…?3. What are these?这些是什么?What are those? 那些是什么?They are …. 它们是....4.注意:family的用法:My family _is_ big. My family _are__ watching TV5. (1)I am 我是She is…她是…… We are…我们是……He is…他是…… You are…你们是……上一页下一页}

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的俱乐部是足球俱乐部 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信