Ofrolf breidenbachh/Nick Waterhouse的katchi求歌曲mp3

拒绝访问 | bbs.chinadjba.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (bbs.chinadjba.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(42dabb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器Ofenbach/Nick Waterhouse的katchi求歌曲mp3_百度知道
Ofenbach/Nick Waterhouse的katchi求歌曲mp3
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励20(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
链接: 密码:odgc一首歌收费的蝇头小利我根本不屑于挣,只望采纳
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nicholas Ryan "Nick" Waterhouse (born February 8, 1986) is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer from Los Angeles. He is a guitarist and singer known for a sound rooted in , , and .
Waterhouse was born in . He was raised in , the son of a fireman and a saleswoman . He took up guitar at age 12. As a young teen he found himself more interested in increasingly obscure and eclectic Americana outside of the pop and contemporary rock of his peers. He has cited , , , , and a reading of 's portrait of
as early influences in his musical development.
Waterhouse started his career as guitarist and singer-songwriter with Intelligista (), a combo compared to
and High Numbers-era . This band performed in the Orange County underground music scene that yielded artists such as , , , , as well as . In 2002, the band entered the Distillery in
to record a radio broadcast and a 7-inch single, beginning a friendship between Waterhouse and owner-engineer . At the end of high school, the band split, finding Waterhouse attending
in San Francisco.
In San Francisco, Waterhouse continued pursuing playing music with little luck, concurrently becoming more involved with the burgeoning DJ community. During this time, he became a fixture at the all-vinyl Rooky Ricardo's Records in the Lower Haight District, eventually taking a job. He has repeatedly cited apprenticeship to owner Richard Vivian and the shop's connections to local soul club scene as a great influence. During this time he also struck up a friendship with Matthew Correia, later of the .
Waterhouse recorded his debut single in late 2010 at the Distillery Studio in Southern California. "Some Place", backed with "That Place" was recorded with a pickup group billed as the Turn-Keys, featuring Ira Raibon of the Fabulous Souls playing saxophone. The initial release of "Some Place" in November 2010 was on Waterhouse's own PRES imprint. The single was recorded, mixed, and mastered completely analog to lacquer, plated and hand-pressed. The labels were handset letterpress printed. Copies of "Some Place" sell for as much as $300.
On the strength of the self-distributed single, Waterhouse assembled a backing group, The Tarots, as well as taking on a trio of female vocalists, The Naturelles. This line up coalesced in time for a debut performance in the last week of December 2010. His earliest performances were with artists such as , , White Fence, and most frequently, The . He signed with Innovative Leisure Records in March 2011. He relocated from San Francisco to Los Angeles in 2012, and began touring North America and Europe, as well as working as producer on the
2012 self-titled debut.
In May 2012, his debut album, Time's All Gone, was released on Innovative Leisure Records.
Waterhouse toured North America and Europe with the
through 2012 in support of Time's All Gone. Another European tour in Spring 2013 found him playing Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain (with an appearance at the , and the UK. He continued his production work on the Allah-Las' sophomore release "Worship The Sun", released in 2014.
Nick was Daryl Hall's guest on Live From Daryl's House, Episode 58, September 15, 2012.
Waterhouse appeared in a commercial for the
hybrid in 2014, performing "Time's All Gone Pt. 1". His second LP, Holly, was issued in March of that year.
Nick's song, "This Is A Game" was featured in the popular PlayStation game, "MLB 14: The Show " which was released in April & May 2014 on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita game console's. Sony Computer Entertainment is the maker of the MLB The Show Game franchises.
Waterhouse's third studio album Never Twice was released on September 30, 2016.
In January 2018, Nick Waterhouse entered the studio to begin recording his fourth studio album.
was remixed by the French duo , where it reached #1 in the charts.
"Some Place" b/w "That Place" – Pres 2010
"Is That Clear" b/w "I Can Only Give You Everything" – IL 2011
"Don't You Forget It" – Record Store Day split w/Allah-Las 2012
"Say I Wanna Know" b/w "(If) You Want Trouble" – IL 2012
"Raina" b/w "Don't You Forget It" – IL 2013
"This Is A Game" b/w "It No. 3" – IL 2014 / Pres 2014
"It's Time" -IL 2016
Time's All Gone – IL, 2012
"Say I Wanna Know"
"Some Place"
"Don't You Forget It"
"I Can Only Give You Everything"
"(If) You Want Trouble"
"Indian Love Call"
"Is That Clear"
"Teardrop Will Follow You"
"Time's All Gone, Pt. 1"
"Time's All Gone, Pt. 2"
Holly – IL, 2014
"High Tiding"
"This is a Game"
"It No. 3"
"Let It Come Down"
"Sleepin' Pills"
"Dead Room"
"Well It's Fine"
"Ain't There Something That Money Can't Buy"
"Hands on the Clock"
Never Twice – IL, 2016
"It's Time"
"I Had Some Money (But I Spent it)"
"Straight Love Affair"
"Stayan Street"
"The Old Place"
"Baby, I'm In The Mood For You"
"Lucky One"
"LA Turnaround"
Allah-Las – "Catamaran" – (45) Pres 2010
Allah-Las – "Tell Me (What's on Your Mind)" – (45) IL 2012
Allah-Las – "501-415" – (45) IL 2014
Allah-Las – S/T – (LP) Innovative Leisure 2012
Allah-Las – Worship The Sun – (LP) Innovative Leisure 2014
Paul Bergmann – "Summer's End" – (45) Fairfax Records 2015
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
. Ancestry.com.
, , Los Angeles, March 28, 2011.
, , New York, June 2012.
, , Los Angeles, August 25, 2011.
, , San Francisco, June 6, 2012. Retrieved on September 7, 2012
, NPR / KEXP, Seattle, July 25, 2012. Retrieved on September 7, 2012.
, "", Philadelphia, November 1, 2012.
, , San Francisco, June 6, 2012. Retrieved on September 7, 2012.
, , Chicago, October 2012.
, , San Francisco, June 6, 2012. Retrieved on September 7, 2012.
, , Washington DC, May 17, 2012. Retrieved on September 7, 2012.
. Innovative Leisure.
,[] Blurt, July 23, 2012.
, Brooklyn Vegan, August 1, 2012.
Kaye, Ben (). . Consequence of Sound.
. www.lescharts.com.
: Hidden categories:抖音毒霸舞BGM《Katchi》歌手、歌词介绍(抖音下载,攻略问答,视频)_小黑游戏抖音下载
分类:休闲益智
下载数量:545266
更新:05-28
大小:1.20MB
抖音毒霸舞BGM《Katchi》歌手、歌词介绍
抖音上的毒雾舞相信大家有已经看过了,那么这个毒霸舞的BGM是什么呢?据小编所知,这个BGM是《Katchi》,那么这个歌曲是谁唱的呢?大家是不是都非常好奇呢?今天小编简单给大家介绍一下。有兴趣的小伙伴千万不要错过,赶快来看看吧~~
歌手:Ofenbach / Nick Waterhouse
所属专辑:Katchi
Doo Wop a Doo Wop, Shoopi Doobi Doo Wop
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
She give me Katchi!
她给了我一闷棍
All Night Long
She give me Katchi!
她让我昏了神
All Night Long
Well well well, It's been such a long day
还好还好,真是漫长的一天
I'm kinda tired, bring your soothing arms my way
我有点累了,快用你温柔的双手抚慰我
My back is achin' and my body sore
脊背难过,身体酸痛
Don't stop honey, know that I want more
亲爱的别停,你知道我还想要更多
She give me Katchi!
她给了我一闷棍
All Night Long
She give me Katchi!
她让我昏了神
All Night Long
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-
嘟-嘟-嘟-嘟-嘟-嘟-嘟
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
I went on down Leon's place
我去了里昂那里
He had such a beat look on his face
他脸上的表情真的太丧了
I said &Hey man, where'd you get those eyes?&
我说:嘿!兄弟,别这么垂头丧气嘛!
He met a girl that could hypnotize
他碰上了一个让人心乱神迷的女该
She give me Katchi!
她给了我一闷棍
All Night Long
She give me Katchi!
她让我昏了神
All Night Long
She give me Katchi!
她给了我一闷棍
She give me Katchi!
她让我昏了神
(Well! well)
好吧,好吧
She give me Katchi
她让我昏了神
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
嘟哟呸,嘘嘟哔嘟哟呸
以上就是小编给大家带来的全部内容。希望对大家有帮助。
免责声明:发布此文仅为传递信息之用,不代表认同其观点或证实其描述。
玩游戏就上:
抖音毒霸舞BGM《Katchi》歌手、歌词介绍相关资讯攻略
手游排行榜抖音毒霸舞bgm是什么歌 抖音毒霸舞katchi歌词介绍
时间: 10:08:33来源:作者:佚名(0)
  抖音毒霸舞bgm,katchi歌词介绍,抖音被一个非常魔性的打响指甩胳膊的毒霸舞音乐刷屏,毒霸舞katchi歌词doo wop a doo wop节奏感非常的强,动作虽然简单但跳起来非常的带感,这里为大家提供抖音毒霸舞bgm以及详细的katchi歌词。
  抖音毒霸舞bgm是什么歌  抖音很动感的一首音乐毒霸舞歌曲名字叫《katchi》,这一听歌词好像是在唱do up you do want you,其实真正歌词唱的是doo wop a doo wop,也是一首节奏感很强的歌曲,适合跳一些比较有趣的舞蹈。  毒霸舞歌曲名字《katchi》这首歌一发布,之前就在其他社交平台上火了一把,现在也成了抖音比较热门的音乐之一,一开始就是甩手,打响指,然后配合着一些比较动感的舞蹈动作开始跳。感觉毒霸舞是继嘟啦舞之后又一个超级魔性的舞蹈,目测马上又要开始新一轮的抖音刷屏咯!  有网友指出这首歌曲的舞蹈属于尊巴舞,动作简单易学,就算没有舞蹈基础也可以跟着旋律一起动,这可比减肥舞有趣多啦!不妨一起来学习一下吧!  抖音毒霸舞katchi歌词介绍  《Katchi (Ofenbach VS Nick Waterhouse)》歌词  作曲 : Leon Bridges/Nick Waterhouse  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  Well well well  好极了  It's been such a long day  这是漫长的一天  I'm kinda tired bring your soothing arms my way  我有点累 把你的手臂给我舒缓  My back is achin' and my body sore  我的背部很疼 身体酸痛  Don't stop honey you know that I want more  不要停止 亲爱的 你知道我想要更多  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  D D D D D D D  摇 摇 摇  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来  I went on down to Leon's place  我去了莱昂的地方  He had such a beat look on his face  他的脸上有一副欠揍的样子  I said  我说  Hey man where'd you get those eyes  嘿 你在哪里得到那些眼睛  He met a girl that could hypnotize  他遇到了一个可以催眠的女孩  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  All night long  一整夜  Alright  好的  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  Well well  很好  She give me Katchi  她给我Katchi  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇摆  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来  Doo wop a doo wop shoopi doobi doo wop  摇 摇 摇起来}

我要回帖

更多关于 be mine ofenbach网盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信