一首小女孩唱英文歌mv很火,女生唱的,mv高潮部分是几个女生举牌子,牌子上面有歌词

找一首英文歌,女生唱的。_百度知道
找一首英文歌,女生唱的。
求这首歌,~~歌词有这些,不一定准啊啊啊啊啊啊。。1.I wasn't happy for a long time……2.she makes me go through my visions ……3.she makes me around grow ……4.if love ……if love……
我有更好的答案
是这首歌Better than her-Matisse 。歌手: Matisse/Akon所属专辑:《Better Than Her 》歌词:I'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI could do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herYou heard there was a party tonightAnd I'd be herI just saw you looking at meEven though she's hereEverytime I turn aroundYou seem to be worried about meWhat about meYou settle down for the things you likeI'm a girl who can take the leadBut I'm still the fall back typeGive you the space you needEven though I can't explainHow I do the damn thingI'll put it on my lifeThat II'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI could do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI can do it better than herI can do it better thanHey hey heyIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyEveryone together nowHey hey heyIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyYou showed up to the party for allThe wrong reasonsShe said if you look over againThat she's leavingI don't really feel so badCus I know you better without herWhat about herYou settle down for the things you likeI'm a girl who can take the leadBut I'm still the fall back typeI'll give you what you needEven though I can't explainHow I do the damn thingI can show you tonightThat II'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI could do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI can do it better than herI can do it better thanHey hey heyIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyEveryone together nowHey hey heyIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyYou settle down for the things you likeI'm a girl who can take the leadBut I'm still the fall back typeI'll give you what you needEven though I can't explainHow I do the damn thingI can show you tonightThat II'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI could do it better than herI'll do it better than herI'll do it better than herI can do it better than herI can do it better thanIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyEveryone together nowHey hey heyIf you can do it better sayHey hey heyI still better than her
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
Better than her-Matisse 刚刚有人还在找这个呢
不错 很容易上口Avril Lavigne-Everbody Hurts 她刚出道就一直跟到现在
还是更喜欢刚出道那几年的歌曲
这个是新专辑的
Britney Spears-Till The World Ends
节奏感特别强 布布的歌曲还是相对来说很有保证的Broken Angel
这个曾经用来做电话铃声呢 Charice-One Day
这个是欢乐合唱团第二季 开始出来的小女孩儿
唱功一流 Charice-Pyramid同上Colbie Caillat-I Won't 曾经一个人背包走在街上听这个
不是孤单的那种
但是很舒心
声音很好 Donna Lewis-I could be the one
轻快Every time I look into your eyes By2的
很舒缓的一首glee cast-true colors欢乐合唱团里的
GLEE里的很多歌曲翻唱的都Happy Birthday-Flipsyde feat t.A.T.u这个最近特别喜欢
inna-10 minutes
看MV后很喜欢INNAJessica Ashley-Mr. Mystery 轻快型的Jessie J-Who's Laughing Now这个人时英国年度女声
很有才 虽然长得一般
这个歌曲MV看的很乐呵Jodie Connor-Now Or Never英国的一个创作型女歌手
几首歌曲都不错
先写这些吧
太多了 呵呵
本回答被提问者采纳
the lady is a tarmp
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,是欧美女歌手唱的,MV是两个黑人,一个黑人是指挥家
Lycoris_mmm||共1个回答
女歌手穿的是裙子,金色的长裙礼服,然后男的好像是小提琴指挥家补充:是高音,好像最后有其中一个黑人挂了?里面另一个黑人对着镜子练习指挥
立即登录,登录后可回答 分享:
所有回答(1条)
you'd batter run&黑人灵歌
你可能感兴趣的
Copyright ◎2008 Go007.com, All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备号-3求一首韩语男女对唱的歌,是一首很high的快歌,男的rap部分有 hello hello的英文说唱~~
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
G-Dragon DARA《Hello》
Let's go you ain't got a girl right now
Well cuz you ain't got no gain (i know)
i'm show you how to do it gd style (he's write it down)
Here 's some rules though,
One, Put on nice
Two, Don't be nervous
Three, Just be yourself (Yeah-p) Follow me now
He just wanna be rap star vita?
모자살짝 걸쳐주고 바지 힘껏 내려주고
하얀 운동화 빛나는 목걸이 (bling~~!)
걸을 때도 꼭 리듬에 맞춰 표정또한 개구지게 인상써
왼손엔 MIC 오른손엔 Boombox speak?심심하다면 북치기 박치기
Yeah 귀여운 nice cool 이제 저기 힙걸에게 nice to meet you
그러니 수법은 비추 이상하게 쳐다 보잖아 man i told you (oh no~!)
눈치는 다 밥말아먹었어 잘나가다가 다 말아먹었어
But 기횐 다시 돌아오는 법 So Hollaback yo
Dara) Hello Sexy guy도 Hello Handsome boy 도 Hello Hello 먼저 말걸어준다면
GD) Hello 도도한 girl Hello 귀여운 girl Hello Hello 저기 잠시만요 Say hello---
She's wanna be 이번엔 좀 어려운 date하는 가만히 있어도 화보를 찍어야되요
좀더 chic하게 센치하게 때론 (fashion)그는 청바지에 흰티 깔끔한 Suit 아니면 vintage
무언갈 입을거든 무언가 멋스럽게 김치 일생의 show like
Yeah 귀여운 nice n cool You can do it too You don't see that fool
그녀도 널 보네 힐끗 힐끗 여자의 자존심은 높은 하이힐급
니가 먼저 다가가 조심스레 눈은 지긋이 그건 게슴츠레 차나 마시고 재밌는 영화도
Say i go anywhere you go
D) 잠깐 실례합니다 G)나도 잠깐 실례합니다
D)나쁜 사람은 아냐 G) 표현이 서툴뿐인 걸
D) 용기내 여기까지 왔어 need to say goodbye G)그대 처음본 순간 I'am falling in love with you girl
La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la
So So fresh what a Hello~~~~~~~~
La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la
justin bieber的《Baby》 那叫童声,是不怎么能分出男女的。毕竟B宝也就16岁,还没有完全变声…… 终于有人听出来时男生唱的啦! 有歌词,看看对不
有时候你会痛苦 选择继续煎熬这痛触 思想有时候重组 记忆是幅破碎的拼图 给自己打个分数 从低到高用鲜血做记录 说自己误入歧途 日记上写满想要的礼物 总觉
按照你唱的歌词,勉强听出部分意思,你看看是不是 Tara的 ‘????’(没关系)
听歌学英语软件,里边有很多的英文歌曲,十分好听,你看看你这首歌是不是这个Let Her Go (The Voice Performance) - Cole Vo
"What A Feeling歌手:Heather Nova语言:英语所属专辑:Siren发行时间: "
micheal buble -《it's a beautiful day》
是pussycat dolls
《beep 》吗?Ha, ha-ha, Ha, ha-ha, Ha-ha, Ha, ha-ha, ha It's fu
那首歌已经很长时间了,我记得我在高中的时候无意间下载到的现在想听时找不到了!如果找到告诉我一声,网上有很多人找这首歌,但听了都不是,很坑爹!
That I Would Be GoodUse Somebody----Kelly ClarksonThat I would be good even if I
Britney Spears - Till The World Ends
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQ4NDUwMDgw
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&有一首英文歌高潮部分歌词大概是belong belong belong 一女生唱的、_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分歌词大概是belong belong belong 一女生唱的、
我也不知道我听的有没有错、只能说发音类似belong 、不知道是什么歌、各位知道的帮个忙吧、你觉得像就告诉我、O(∩_∩)O~
额有一条忘说了、是一女生唱的、我怀疑是飞车里歌、以下这些我都听过了、都不是
我有更好的答案
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
泰勒的歌有很多belongHave you ever thought just maybeyou belong with meYou belong with me...
采纳率:14%
Deepside Deejays - Never Be Alone这个看看 ,还有这首BOBBY VALENTINO
- Home Is Where You Belong
本回答被网友采纳
可能你已经不需要或者看不到这条回答了,try-colbie cailat。也许你听到的belong belong belong 是 you just have to get up get up get up get up。如果你能看到这条回答相信我听一次,不会让你失望的。因为我当时存在与你一同的问题,我大概花了近一个小时翻阅了各种问题回答(当然没有得到太多帮助)最後仍然是靠回忆歌词找了出来。以上。
you belong with me如果不是这个——那也很好听的一首歌曲,MV更好看~~~
Dj Project、giulia - Mi-E Dor De Noi
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
泰勒斯威夫特
mariah carey- we belong together
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您的位置:&&推荐的文章
有几个欧美女生一起唱的mv,歌的高潮是咯卡咯卡咯卡
Worlds Apart - Seven LionsI keep reachingBut you're not reaching backYou're not reaching backTrying to get in find you through the cracksFind you through the cracksGuess i'm trying to sayGuess i'm trying to sayIt hurts to feel this farIt hurts to feel this farMillion miles awayNext to me next to me you areAnd if you're sitting right hereThen why are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartIf you're so nearWhy do you feel this farWhy are we worlds apartWe're not that different you know.I play among the stars and then fall so lowI try to make sense as i go'Cause nothing 'cause nothing 'cause nothing is in your soulWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartGuess i'm trying to sayGuess i'm trying to sayIt hurts to feel this farIt hurts to feel this farMillion miles awayNext to me next to me you areAnd if you're sitting right hereWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartOh if you're so nearWhy do you feel this farWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apartWhy are we worlds apart
Worlds Apart - Seven Lions I keep reaching But you...
&卡& 专辑;森视界 歌手:歌者森 流派:Pop 语言:国语 发行时间: kal...
可以发下网址么 光看你的描述 我看不出来 追问: 我也没网站啊``我是在酒吧听见的。。
韩国歌曲?有点像鸟叔的绅士
Giulia - Ce Frumoasa E Iubirea 下载 http://mp3.baidu...
我爱菲菲劲爆dj —非主流
&卡& 专辑;森视界 歌手:歌者森 流派:Pop 语言:国语 发行时间: kal...
斑马,斑马 - 宋冬野 词:宋冬野 曲:宋冬野 斑马 斑马 你不要睡着啦 再给我看看你受伤的尾巴 我...
哈目里特咯多 哈目里吗咧多 on姐怒那嗖那 一素给机嗖on嫩颗哈妈机 塞撒银么特嘛 颗吗怒吗春诶 卡...
购物网站热门产品排行}

我要回帖

更多关于 小女孩唱英文歌mv很火 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信