英语翻译1.他不是刚去过直接去电影院买票贵吗吗

上周日你去城市影院 看了动作片花木兰请你根据以下内容提示用六十 应该是下午场,下午7折的票价就是42元一张,每人节省18元,三人就节省了54元. 是下午场.因为下午场七折,每张票省60×0.3=18元,3张共省54元 Miss White, it is a notice to the audience. It says that we should get into the cinema one ticket per person. Sencond, it is not allowed to speak loudly or make Disney's Mulan is a cartoon movie.It was made for by a foreign film director in 1998.It was very successful.This retelling of the old Chinese folktale is about Time:on May 2,on Wednesday,fine.Morning to go shopping,and li hua in a supermarket around the door of the many people,are very busy.Originally there are having 怕也解决不了问题 下次看见他 目不斜视 当做从来没见过 当做是狗遛他 不是他遛狗 你想 被狗遛的东西诶 啧 真想出于高贵的人道主义精神同情一下他 可是他得罪我了诶!那我只好算了诶~连哼╭(╯^╰)╮都懒得哼一声的 遇见你就往天上看 让他看鼻孔 实在不行就换个装束么 假假掩饰一下 求个心理安慰就好了嘛~ Time passed so fast. I have returned to my home since I took airplane to Beijing few days ago. That is a pleasure travel experience. Actually, I didn’t like fee 《闪闪的红星》观后感 就在毛主席建立的井冈山革命根据地,出了一位勇敢的少年——潘冬子.这年秋天,毛主席领导的红军在与国民党的战斗中夺取了井冈山,并赶走了在这里作威作福的地主胡汉三,使得在这里的百姓都过上了好日子,而潘冬子的爸爸当了红军,妈妈也入了党.严冬来临,许多红军的领导人因为嫉妒开始排挤毛主席,使红军没能在国民党的 是英语作文么? Hi Mike,I am so sorry that I can't make it with you to Shanghai. I have to attend a big family dinner that I absolutely cannot miss. You know my mother, and how Dear manager,&&&&&& Last Saturday, I went to your cinemas to see a film. The cinema is good, but I still have some suggestions to 1. He has just been to the cinema, hasn't he? Yes, he has.(去过,说明应该是完成时,不用过去式)2. Has he seen that movie? Yes. Last year.3. Did he watch it in the cinema?4. How i I went to the People's Park Last Sunday.It is located in the northeast corner of the City.There is a river running through the park,looks very beautiful.There a That Hong Kong is a very beautiful city,I go there every three different cities,and the plan next I plan to go to Hong Kong.I see a lot of Hong Kong movies,know 1、你刚去过电影院吗?Have you just been to the cinema?2、乔治在部队里两年了.George has been in the army for two years.3、妈妈今天早晨已经给屋子通过风了.Mum has already aired the room this morning. 1. see a movie2. go to see a movie3. want to do sth.4. movie type5. go to see a comedy6. go to see an action movie7. three documentries8. five comedies10.Peking 听楼上的瞎说.一般正规的影院都是要对号入座的,除非那个位子没人,你才可以去坐.一般买好票后提前个一刻钟进去检票就好,如果想提早进去或中途出来,跟检票的说一下,有时他们会在你的票上做个记号什么的. 山洞里住这狐狸妈妈和小狐狸,小狐狸肚子饿了,呜呜地哭着向狐狸妈妈要吃的,“呜——呜——妈妈,肚子饿了.”狐狸妈妈说:“你等着,妈妈这就给你找好吃的.” 狐狸妈妈翻过一座山,翻过两座山,又翻过第三座山,终于来到了长着葡萄的村庄.“对不起,我的孩子饿得直哭,让我摘一串葡萄吧.”狐狸妈妈这么说着,跳上葡萄架,摘了一大串葡萄,英语翻译1.我去北京看奥运会,看的是男子铅球决赛 2.鸟巢很大、很美丽,我非常喜欢这里 英语翻译1.我去北京看奥运会,看的是男子铅球决赛 2.鸟巢很大、很美丽,我非常喜欢这里 I went to Beijing enjoying the Olympic Games and watched Man Shot Final.Bird nest is rather huge and beautiful .I really like here .At last i am puzzled why ask such questions 我有更好的回答: 剩余:2000字 与《英语翻译1.我去北京看奥运会,看的是男子铅球决赛 2.鸟巢很大、很美丽,我非常喜欢这里》相关的作业问题 tony decided to go to beijing,did you prepare everything i need 1.I would like to have a look at the goods in your goods yard,could you help me arrange it for me?2.One point must be stated in the contract that the goods must when I went to Beijing for a holiday ,an experienced (tour) guide show us around it. “我正在去北京”和“我打算去北京”,翻译成英文分别是:I am leaving for Beijing.I am going to Beijing.I plan to go to Beijing.而且,I am going to Beijing.是对的,但是I am going to go to Beijing.就太啰 Xiao Ming lives in Beijing.It's about 5 kilometers from his home to school.He usually goes to school by bike.The bike ride takes about 40 minutes.And there is a Tonight you went to Li jiang's birthday party,everyone song and danced,they enjoyed every minute of it.When you left his home ,it began to rain ,and it was late She usually goes to school by subway.Sometimes she goes to school by bike.或:She usually takes a subway/ underground to school.Sometimes she rides her bike to sc Have you been to Shanghai?No,never.Have you finished (doing) your homework?Not yet.He hasn't finished reading the book.The train hasn't started.How long have yo I went to the BeiJing zoo today.I saw lots of animals such as tigers,lions,zebras,deers,pandas and hippopotamus.I love all of the animals because they are all v Everybody knows that capital -- Peking of 29 Olympic game at we great motherland holds,I believes the many people will be happy for this matter.Connect the IOC 1.It will take a whole day to drive there.2.Though he tried his best,he failed.3.Look! Someone is waiting for you. Do you know who he is?4.Yesterday he took a p I had been to Beijing,which is my favorite place.It locates on North China.I remember I went there by train last time.I like Beijing,because it is not only the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing,China,Chinese people are waiting for the century-old dream,there are eight days,the Olympic Games to begin,out of the Olympics pro They went to watch the movie instead of watching TV. 为你解答.1、他要去上海,而不是北京. He is going to Shanghai (instead of) Beijing2、医生建议他这种药每天服三次. The doctor (advised) him (to take) the medicine three times a day.3、如果你服错了药,它可能 我们想去看动作片你喜欢哪种类型的电影?我喜欢喜剧片和动作片她不喜欢恐怖片.认为它们很恐怖你会干什么?我会游泳,下棋你为什么想参加俱乐部?因为我想学美术她会画画吗?是的,会一点他弹吉他弹得很好你弟弟想参加什么俱乐部?他想参加游泳俱乐部他会唱歌还是跳舞你弟弟会打篮球吗?不,他不会请把你的新电脑给我看下你通常什么时候洗澡你通 1shall the Great Wall 2 my fifth day 1、你刚去过电影院吗?Have you just been to the cinema?2、乔治在部队里两年了.George has been in the army for two years.3、妈妈今天早晨已经给屋子通过风了.Mum has already aired the room this morning. I want to play basketball and play football,I also want to see a lot of books!世界电影院买票快用英语翻译一下_百度知道 世界电影院买票快用英语翻译一下 世界电影院买票快用英语翻译一下 我有更好的答案 周二周三半价 我去过 You can buy a ticket quickly in The World Cinema. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 英语翻译的相关知识 换一换 回答问题,赢新手礼包 个人、企业类 违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交 色情、暴力 我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 英语翻译1.我们到电影院之前,电影已经开始了.2.他们上那所大学时,已经学了三年英语了.3.2001年之前,我们去过两次北京.4.直到他回来,我才去睡觉.5.火车开走之后,我才到车站.6.在等汽车时,我买了张报纸.7.汤姆杂做作业时,玛丽在弹钢琴.8.昨晚他来时,我在吃晚饭.我看得出来) 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 1.Before we go to the cinema,the film has already begun.2.Them on the university,already a three-year study of the English.3.2001 before,we have been to Beijing twice.4.Until he came back,I go to sleep.5.The train away,I come to the station.6.Such as cars,I bought a newspaper Zhang.7.Tom miscellaneous assignments,the Queen Mary in playing the piano.8.To him last night,I eat dinner. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 The movie had already started before we got to the cinema.They had already studied English for three years when they started going to that university.We had been to Beijing twice by 2001.

我要回帖

更多关于 一起去看吧草民电影院 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信