求一首陈慧琳唱多少国语歌歌,一个组合唱的,3男一女,女的主唱。MV有一段是在山上。

求一首歌中文泰文混唱的看MV是一男的喜欢一女最后发现女的是人妖【泰国歌曲吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,211贴子:
求一首歌中文泰文混唱的看MV是一男的喜欢一女最后发现女的是人妖收藏
求一首歌中文泰文混唱的看MV是一男的喜欢一女最后发现女的是人妖
哪位大大知道啊
求名字!!!!!!!!
能不能再详细一点啊?在哪看的?有地址吗
人妖的忠诚么?
我在求这个的中文音译歌词
想说在观点致胜那个节目里听到过但是忘了名字那个歌手还骂过林丹吧
叫黄明志!那首歌叫泰国情哥
人妖的忠诚
现实比故事更真实
听过,好像就是人妖的忠诚吧。故事感人,但同性恋确实恶心
登录百度帐号找一首英文歌,mv是一男一女在山上,女的唱歌,男的弹琴,有段歌词音很高_百度知道
找一首英文歌,mv是一男一女在山上,女的唱歌,男的弹琴,有段歌词音很高
我有更好的答案
One Heart Missing - Nikki FloresEverything feels a little strangeThe sunrise doesn't look the sameWatching my perfect world start caving inI'm having trouble walking aroundCan't tell the difference from up and downAnd gravity keeps on pulling me away from youEvery world feels like a bullet nowThere's no one there to catch my fallSo tell me how is it supposed to end?'Cause I've got this empty space inside of meWhere I let you inI can't hear the sound of it beatingIt's so hard breathing I need to believe in loveSo tell me how is it supposed to endWith one heart missingMy days feel like a hundred yearsI'm so numb I can't feel my fearsEveryone keeps on telling me that this will passNow I'm stuck, stuck here in this lost and foundThere's no one there to hear my callSo tell me how is it supposed to end?'Cause I've got this empty space inside of meWhere I let you inI can't hear the sound of it beatingIt's so hard breathing, I need to believe in loveSo tell me how is it supposed to endWith one heart missingSo tell me how is it supposed to end?'Cause I've got this empty space inside of meWhere I let you inI can't hear the sound of it beatingIt's so hard breathing, I need to believe in loveSo tell me how is it supposed to endWith one heart missingSomebody show me how to love again'Cause I can't find a piece of me that you're inSo tell me how is it supposed to end?I've got this empty spaceWhere I let you inSo tell me how is it supposed to end?'Cause I've got this empty space inside of meWhere I let you inI can't hear the sound of it beatingIt's so hard breathing, I need to believe in loveSo tell me how is it supposed to endWith one heart missingSo tell me how is it supposed to end?'Cause I've got this empty space inside of meWhere I let you inI can't hear the sound of it beatingIt's so hard breathing, I need to believe in loveSo tell me how is it supposed to endWith one heart missing
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一男一女的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。视频:永远都好听的一曲经典歌曲《阿里山的姑娘》DJ舞曲版!
视频介绍:
音乐视频,美女图文,美景图文,经典歌曲,经典老歌,经典怀旧,流行音乐,摇滚乐,情歌,对唱情歌,伤感情歌,影视音乐,华语音乐,网络歌曲,音乐MV【周记520/爱拍爱摄 出品,首发于欧美男组合,三个人的,有一首歌的mv主要取景在海滩边,是长发主唱和一个女的楼在一起散步_百度知道
欧美男组合,三个人的,有一首歌的mv主要取景在海滩边,是长发主唱和一个女的楼在一起散步
另外一个场景是在酒吧里,另外两个短发主唱坐在一起,长发主唱坐在右边。整个MV画面比较偏黑白。比较轻柔的一首英文歌
我有更好的答案
Trademark - Only Love
采纳率:79%
来自团队:
是西域男孩吗?
西域男孩什么时候是3个人了~~~~
Michael Le...还是nightwish
都不是啊~~~说了歌曲比较轻柔 ~~~~哎~~~差远了啊,感谢你哈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题