5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back发型 (Clean) MP3百度云

Want You Back(Explicit)
類型:西洋
到暑五秒(5 Seconds of Summer)睽違2年釋出新曲"Want You Back",預計今年將發行第3張錄音室專輯
更多介紹[ + ]
Want You Back【Explicit】
24小時免費客服專線 手機直撥800 市話請撥
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your .怎样评价 5 seconds of summer 这只乐队? - 知乎38被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答183 条评论分享收藏感谢收起209 条评论分享收藏感谢收起页面已拦截
无锡网警提示您:
该网站已被大量用户举报,且存在未经证实的信息,可能会通过各种手段来盗取您的账号或骗取您的财产。#5SOS3ISCOMING, y&#8217;all! We know Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings have been saying new
music is &#8220;&#8221; for, like, ever, but it&#8217;s FINALLY happening. Like, for REAL!
The Australian band began showing signs of something yesterday as it changed its Twitter header photo every hour until the image was washed completely with purple and then posted a &#8220;behind the scenes&#8221; picture of what looks like a photoshoot.
header is completed, but I mean &#8211; they didn’t even try. look at this mess.
& 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOSFamUpdater)
BEHIND THE SCENES 2018
& 5 Seconds Of Summer (@5SOS)
Just a short time ago, 5SOS tweeted a link to the group&#8217;s official , which is currently ~broken~. The message on the homepage reads:
&#8220;THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NO LONGER EXISTS. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING TO FIX THIS ISSUE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON THE PROGRESS YOU CAN SIGN UP HERE. WE WILL HOPEFULLY BE BACK SOON!&#8221;
& 5 Seconds Of Summer (@5SOS)
Notice that the words &#8220;want,&#8221; &#8220;you&#8221; and &#8220;back&#8221; are all italicized&#8230; Perhaps someone got a little carried away with the HTML, or MAYBE it&#8217;s a clue. As in, &#8220;Our new single is called &#8216;Want You Back&#8230;'&#8221; That&#8217;s what members of the #5SOSFam are thinking, at least!
new single & new album & new tour
& 5SOS UPDATES! (@5SOSUPDATEWW)
LOOK CLOSELY (!!!)There are exactly (3) letters in italics, &want& &you& and &back&could this be the name of the single???
& daphne // WANT YOU BACK 卌 (@chaoticlifford)
Now the header says &WANT& sooooo are the guys going to change it every hour again? Later with &YOU&, then with &BACK& and in the end &WANT YOU BACK& and the guys announcing it??? Idk, there are so many theories.
(@lukesense)
Y’ALL WE DONT EVEN HAVE A CONFIRMED TITLE BUT
IS ALREADY TRENDING OK
& 5SOS UPDATES! (@5sosworldalerts)
Ashton also penned a lengthy note to fans about what&#8217;s to come &#8220;in the upcoming months.&#8221;
&#8220;The time that has passed between the second album and the upcoming third album has been an incredible time of growth, in every sense of the word,&#8221; he said. &#8220;Writing this I am overwhelmed and I can&#8217;t begin to explain the intense elation &#038; nervousness I feel toward showing you what we have been writing and creating&#8230;family, partners, , music and everything in between. [&#8230;] As always I hope you adore what is coming.&#8221;
I wrote you something simplistic.
About falling into the unknown, sacrifice & feelings of elation for the future.
& Ashton Irwin (@Ashton5SOS)
The band&#8217;s last album, Sounds Good Feels Good, came out in October 2015, so to say this next project was a long time coming would be an understatement. Fans, &#8220;soon&#8221; is finally now!
& Previous Story
Next Story &}

我要回帖

更多关于 Back发型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信