回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,呐呐呐呐呐,shakeit_百度知道
一首英文歌,呐呐呐呐呐,shakeit
一首英文歌,重复的呐、呐、呐呐呐~后面有shake it shake it 不是那首shake it off,有种慵懒的感觉
我有更好的答案
Just One Last Dance - Sarah ConnorJust one last dance....oh baby...just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish cafeI look in your eyes just don't know what to sayIt feels like I'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'til the sun's gonna risetomorrow will come an it's time to realizeour love has finished foreverhow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)how I wish we make it throughJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI'll never forget how romantic they arebut I know' tomorrow I'll lose the one I loveThere's no way to come with youit's the only thing to doJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceOh'BabyJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around)it's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love)Just one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold)and I don't know where I belong(don't know where I belong)Just one last danceJust one last danceJust one more chanceJust one last dance
是轻快的那种……
是轻快的那种……
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
是hey jude吗?
不是,是女声
不是,是女声
请问你找到了吗?如果找到了说一下,谢谢!
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换