一首歌里有 we’i ve beenn staying in the shadows

求一首英文歌的歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌的歌名
求一首英文歌的歌名:内容全是水果蔬菜的名称,听起来像是一个男孩唱的,很好听,不是中国儿歌,英文的。
我有更好的答案
together we're so aliveJoy like a jewel let it sparkleKnow that I got your back for life,On and onAll night longWe dancing to this songWre doing itAll night longWe dancing to this songWs been a long timeSince we've been aroundSo come on, let's keep doing itLike we're doing itDoing it like we're doing it nowBaby, we going on and on, let's keep doing itLike we're doing itDoing it like we&#39,In my bloodAnd we united forevermoreWe're staying all nightWe never slow downI think we better do itLike we've been aroundSo come on, let&#39,In my bloodAnd we united forevermoreWe're staying all nightWe never slow downI think we better do itLike we&#39,Yeah, I got you right by my sideLocked inside my veins you're in my bloodDoing It - Charli XCX、Rita OraWe&#39,s been a long timeSince we've been aroundSo come on, let's keep doing itLike we're doing it nowKeep doing it like we're doing itDoing it like we're doing itFriends like a team in a circleWe're bringing this back to lifeWant you to know how I miss yaNow I got re doing itDoing it like we're together we're so alive,Ys been a long timeSince we've been aroundSre doing it nowIt've been aroundSo come on,Let's keep doing it like we're doing itDoing it like we're doing itWaited so long just to be hereAnd now we're bringing this back to life,Yre doing it nowKeep doing it like we're doing itDoing it like we're doing it nowKeep doing it like we're doing it nowIt're doing it nowIt're staying all nightWe never slow downI think we better do itLike we're doing it nowIt's been a long timeSince we's keep doing itLike we're doing itDoing it like we're doing it nowAll night longWe dancing to this songKeep doing it like we're doing itDoing it like we're doing it nowAll night longWe dancing to this songKeep doing it like we're doing itWe're staying all nightWe never slow downI think we better do itLike we're staying all nightWe never slow downI think we better do itLike we're doing it nowIt's been a long timeSince we&#39,On and onWe're doing itDoing it like we&#39,Yeah, I got your back for lifeLocked inside my veins you're in my blood, we&#39
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Start by marking “In the Shadows” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
In the Shadows by Kiersten White.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
In the Shadows
(Goodreads Author),
(Goodreads Author) (Illustrations)
switch to:一首英文歌 记得有两句歌词好像是是we are the champion 和oh we are_百度知道
一首英文歌 记得有两句歌词好像是是we are the champion 和oh we are
一首英文歌
记得有两句歌词好像是是we are the champion 和oh we are on fire 男歌手 有谁知道是什么歌吗谢谢!
我有更好的答案
歌名Fire 歌手Gavin DeGrawWe are the champions我们是神勇斗士Setting it off again再次出发Oh we on fire哦 我们热血沸腾We on fire我们热血沸腾Running our own campaign奔向我们的冠军之路
采纳率:62%
名字就叫we are the champion 皇后乐队的代表作
本回答被提问者采纳
we are the champion&,中文翻译是:我们是冠军!还推荐一首英文歌;hand in hand&gt,&lt
《We are the champion》最早可是一首同性恋赞歌,现在成了弘扬体育精神和奥运冠军的经典庆贺曲目,直到现在在各种体育盛会上我们还能时常听到这首歌。它很容易让人产生共鸣,特别是对于身处激烈竞争的环境,经过艰苦努力历尽艰辛而豁然开朗达到顶峰的人,能感受到那种摄人魂魄的巨大冲击力。同时反复咀嚼,这首歌还带着淡淡的忧伤,因为光荣与梦想之后其实伴随着是无尽的伤痛和失落。We are the Champions 我们是斗士I&ve paid my 1)dues 我已付出了代价,2)Time after time 一次又一次。I&ve done my 4)sentence 我没有犯罪,But 3)committed no crime 却已经认罪服刑。And bad mistakes 我也犯过一些,I&ve made a few 严重的错误。I&ve 5)had my share of sand kicked in my face 我自作自受,But I&ve 6)come through 但是我坚持一路走了过来。We are the 7)champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。And we&ll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。We are the champions 我们是斗士,We are the champions 我们是斗士,No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者,&Cause we are the 8)champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王。I&ve 9)taken my bows 我已经谢幕,And 10)my curtain calls 帷幕将要落下。You 11)brought me fame and fortune 你们为我带来名誉和财富,And everything that goes with it 以及一切随之而来的东西。I thank you all 我感谢你们。But it&s been no 12)bed of roses 但是这里并不是天堂,No pleasure cruise 也并不是一次愉快的旅程。I 13)consider it a challenge before the whole human race 我把这当作是一个挑战,And I ain&t gonna lose 而我绝不会失败。Won and won and won 百战百胜,We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。And we&ll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。We are the champions 我们是斗士,We are the champions 我们是斗士,No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者,&Cause we are the champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王。
《We are the champions》——QueenI've paid my duesTime after timeI've done my sentenceBut committed no crimeAnd bad mistakesI've made a fewI've had my share of sandKicked in my faceBut I've come throughAnd I need to go on and on and on and onWe are the champions my friendsAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the champions of the worldI've taken my bowsAnd my curtain callsYou've bought me fame and fortuneAnd everything that goes with itI thank you allBut it's been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruiseI consider it a challenge before the whole human raceAnd I ain't gonna loseAnd I need to go on and on and on and onWe are the champions my friendsAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the champions of the worldWe are the champions my friendsAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the champions
这首歌应该是we are the champ
We&Are&the&Champions歌手:Queen
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌开头是是一段鼓然后是别闹别别别闹的的_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是是一段鼓然后是别闹别别别闹的的
一首英文歌开头是是一段鼓然后是别闹别别别闹的的
我有更好的答案
t need moneyAll I need is youAll I need is youEat a pill stay and chill you don've been making shades of purple out of red and blueSickeningly sweet like honey don't needa goI's rideYou don't have to say I love you to say I love youForget all the shooting stars and all the silver moonsWe've been making shades of purple out of red and blueSickeningly sweet like honey don't need moneyAll I need is youAll I need is youWe try staying up lateBut we both are light weightsYeah we get off our face too easyAnd we take jokes way too farAnd sometimes living's too hardWe'AlldayWe are runnin've been making shades of purple out of red and blueSickeningly sweet like honey don&#39for him. - Troye Sivan/re like two halves of one heartYou don't have to say I love you to say I love youForget all the shooting stars and all the silver moonsWe'm about to bring emo back if you leave my homeI'm speeding for yaWe canna get married tonight if you really wannaMe in a cheap suit like a sleazy lawyerAnd if you break my lil heart it'd be an honourYou don't have to say I love you to say I love youForget all the shooting stars and all the silver moonsWe'd panic at the disco and you'd rather watch a TV showThen ill squeeze your booty real hard like I'm kneading doughPizza boy I' so fastAnd we never look backAnd whatever I lack you make upWe make a really good teamAnd though not everyone seesWe got this crazy chemistryBetween usJump starting your car cause this city's a boreBuying e-cigarettes at the convenience storeMaking new cliches on our own little tourLet&#39
采纳率:99%
来自团队:
是troye sivan的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖