未啊油拉,未啊油拉为啊油闹是什么英文歌歌?英文的

英文歌未啊沙呢_百度知道
英文歌未啊沙呢
英文歌未啊沙呢
我有更好的答案
t work outNothing we say is gonna save us from the fall outAnd we know it s never simpleNever easyNever a clean break no one here to save meYou 're the only thing I know like the back of my handAnd I can 'tBreatheWithout youBut I have toBreatheWithout youBut I have toIt ' like I just lost a friendHope you know it s not easyEasy for meIt 's two a mFeelin's the kinda ending you don 'll only bring you downNow I don 't know what to be without you aroundAnd we know it 's never simpleNever easyNever a clean break noone here to save meYou 're the only thing I know like the back of my handAnd I can 'tBreatheWithout youBut I have toBreatheWithout youBut I have toNever wanted this never wanna see you hurtEvery little bump in the road I tried to swerveBut people are peopleAnd sometimes it doesn &#39Breathe (feat. Colbie Caillat) - Taylor SwiftI see your face in my mind as I drive away'Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that wayPeople are peopleAnd sometimes we change our mindsBut it 's killing me to see you go after all this timeMusic starts playin like the end of a sad movieIt ' like I just lost a friendHope you know this ain 's two a mFeelin's tragedy and it 't really wanna seeCause it &#39
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。未啊套波利我是什么歌_百度知道
未啊套波利我是什么歌
我有更好的答案
只要你的那门儿呀没有拴,我来到了你门前,只要你不把我往外屋外边撵呀,我来到了你屋前,我的心里比蜜甜,只要你院的狗呀它不汪汪啊,我就算过了头道关。头呀么头道关哩咯楞哏 哩咯楞哏头呀么头道关哪过了头道关哪,我的心里好喜欢,妹呀妹呀妹呀妹呀,我就算过了二道关。二呀么二道关哩咯楞哏 哩咯楞哏二呀么二道关哪过了二道关哪,妹呀妹呀,我来到你炕前,我来到了你门前李小文《过三关》《篱笆女人和狗》中的插曲翻过了一座山哪 又拐过了一道弯,妹呀妹呀
采纳率:96%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌,其中有一句是:扫偶未啊,扫偶未啊,急求这首歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌,其中有一句是:扫偶未啊,扫偶未啊,急求这首歌
我有更好的答案
是,I'm sorry吗?