今、あなたにオススメ(PR)
今、あなたにオススメ(PR)
ファッション
ウェブマガジン
関連サイト
注目コンテンツ
書き写しをしながら美しい文字の練習ができる「美文字版」Vol.2を発売中!
Meeting Terraceは、朝日新聞社運営の、40才以上のシングルの方に出会いの場を提供する会員制サービスです。
(PR)くらべて、探してお得!努力学习日语的视频搬运工一枚投稿:10粉丝:17分享3dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制Flash地址复制Html地址复制微信扫一扫分享收藏10硬币3稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢miniOFF日语歌曲【Tokyo】尤克里里弹唱 by.陈英俊同学【ukulele吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:276,537贴子:
日语歌曲【Tokyo】尤克里里弹唱 by.陈英俊同学收藏
Aloha~ 这里是英俊!听这首歌之前有好多想说的,5年前英俊离开家来到厦门,当时的心情就跟这首歌里一样样的,面对即将开始的新生活,我却很迷茫很恐慌。一个人带着一把烧火棍天天在学校里关着练,经过了很长一段不知道自己该干嘛的日子。后来出来工作了,也像歌词里说的一样,顶着生活的压力一直逞强着,为了追寻自己的梦想。但是感到了迷茫无力也不敢停下脚步,甚至不敢哭。厦门是一个非常美的城市,虽然我很喜欢,但是总是让我感觉无所适从。每次听这首歌的心情都很复杂,因为我不愿意妥协,想要坚持心中的梦想。把这首歌唱给每一个跟我一样离开家乡奋斗的小伙伴们~
如果感到累了,就停下来休息吧!即使那是不可以的,但只要我们认为是正确的就好啦!_(:з」∠)_ 唔……唱歌是我的硬伤,跑调气不足之类的,求各位大大们不要Pia我~~~
面瘫这种老毛病我就略过了视频来自:
高手!妹子弹的好棒!对于我这个初学者来说你已经是大神级别了!向你看齐!
大神!!!
楼主有Tokyo的尤克里里谱吗?我是渣渣,不过也好想学
求楼主的Tokyo尤克里里简谱
登录百度帐号404 File Not Found
404 File Not Found有一首日文歌歌歌词有一句是in Tokyo we make a living,求歌名。_百度知道
有一首日文歌歌歌词有一句是in Tokyo we make a living,求歌名。
我有更好的答案
Ts on stageFreeze on williard,no hotel i' passing out barsThe definition of a jetsetterI's over paid em' and they hate em' but they wrong for itD.C. no hooges im on first(Chorus - Wale:)We on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handNew York,VA,DC,get paidWe on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handLondon,Tokyo,we gon' take you all around the globe.(Verse 3 - Jazmine Sullivan:)Now that we were givenWe given hardNo hesitate baby this is what we areEvery word from the bottom of my heartTo get ready, get readyWhile this is for you,and you for thisWe on the world tour ?(Chorus - Wale:)We on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handNew York,VA,DC,get paidWe on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handLondon,Tokyo,we gon' take you all around the globe.(Jazmine Sullivan)Its like da da da da da da da dada da da da da da da da da.(Jazmine Sullivan)Its like da da da da da da da dada da da da da da da da daIts like da da da da da da da dada da da da da da da da da(Verse 2 - Wale,Relying so much that it'm hip hop still living like a good fella' castle and crooks sweaterAnd the queen never trip she drive away faster than you look nigga,Tokyo,get paidWe on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handLve been overruled more then than Neo Ps it' you tiredBut now it's back to the lab 45 messages right after you landFeet feel swollen you call for the zanexAnd risking your life with the mic in your hand(Chorus - Wale:)We on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handNew York,VA,DC;s way different ma you see em&#39.Have you seen adiza with beaches that look like Eva with D cupsOr a beach like an HBO feature at night a quarter-pound of sand in my un-released nikesBitch say im hot smoking on by the night nigga you aint know about the lifeWhen shit gets heavier than Norbert's wifeWe still gotta spit some enourmous ryhmes niggas more than lifeIts more than life but when you return home you ignored by the gorgeous wifeAnd she feel slighted and you dont want to fight with her cuz&#39.It's harder when you by yourself my nigga Ron B,we gon' take you all around the globe,The other half is out of them linesI want to make a nigga like oh fuck relying so much that's mads hard to have american pride when most of your money&#39,get paidWe on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handLOne thing that you niggas must acknowledge,I beat beats like a tantrum scottish whoaIt's how it&#39:)See Dre' did something and everybody jocked himI did scotland and got no props for itNaw that just fucked up my jay's which fucked up my day rock walley&#39:)Momma aint raise no fool true but me and my brother never made it out schoolShe prayed only passing out bar it&#39. good health,My nigga Ron Fest never give about self he think about wealth like inch do melf on american kindIt's dealt i&#39.(Verse 1 - Wm back on the plane while they was like go whaleIm so way ahead of them im unpaved I did justice to Justice one fre&#39,we gon' take you all around the globe,VA,DCWale Ft.Jazmine Sullivan - World Tour(Chorus - Wale:)We on a world tour Wale your manHustlin in each and every gutta with the mic in my handNew York
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
建议你直接去QQ音乐搜一搜就知道了,又方便。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
日文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}