Taylor Swift 的i'd ilie nastase和I'm Only Me When I'm With You 音频资源

Live iTunes US Popularity Bars
Live iTunes US | , 09:54 EST | Choose countryUnited StatesUnited KingdomAustraliaBelgiumBrazilCanadaFranceGermanyIrelandItalyJapanMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesRussiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTurkey |
Header = number of hours ago | ??? = possibly incorrect | $ = discounted |
PosArtist and Title&
1Kelly Clarkson & Hoda Kotb - I've Loved You Since Forever&
2Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle&
3Drake - God's Plan&
4Bad Wolves - Zombie&
5Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line)&
6Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes$
7Shinedown - DEVIL&
8Jason Aldean - You Make It Easy&
9Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same&
10Meghan Trainor - No Excuses&
11Ed Sheeran - Perfect&
12Justin Timberlake - Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)&
13Camila Cabello - Havana (feat. Young Thug)&
14Post Malone - Psycho (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)&
15Imagine Dragons - Thunder&
16Kane Brown - Heaven&
17The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me&
18Bruno Mars - Finesse (Remix) [feat. Cardi B]&
19NF - Let You Down$
20Carrie Underwood - The Champion (feat. Ludacris)&
21Maroon 5 - Wait$
22Logic - Indica Badu (feat. Wiz Khalifa)&
23Thomas Rhett - Marry Me&
24Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good&
25BlocBoy JB - Look Alive (feat. Drake)&
26Scotty McCreery - This Is It&
27Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble - This Is Me&
28Post Malone - I Fall Apart&
29Drake - God's Plan&
30Imagine Dragons - Believer&
31Kendrick Lamar, SZA - All The Stars&
32DJ Khaled - Top Off (feat. JAY Z, Future & Beyoncé)&
33Chris Stapleton - Broken Halos&
34Bazzi - Mine&
35Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still&
36Jordan Davis - Singles You Up&
37XXXTENTACION - Sad!&
38Scotty McCreery - Five More Minutes&
39Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves&
40Migos - Stir Fry&
41Post Malone - rockstar (feat. 21 Savage)&
42G-Eazy & Halsey - Him & I&
43Offset & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip&
44Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me$
45Charlie Puth - How Long$
46Godsmack - Bulletproof&
47Luke Combs - One Number Away&
48Alice Merton - No Roots&
49Marshmello & Anne-Marie - FRIENDS&
50Khalid - Young Dumb & Broke&
51Logic - Wassup (feat. Big Sean)&
52David Lee Murphy & Kenny Chesney - Everything's Gonna Be Alright&
53Nicky Jam & J Balvin - X&
54Dua Lipa - New Rules&
55Morgan Wallen - Up Down (feat. Florida Georgia Line)&
56P!nk - Beautiful Trauma&
57Halsey - Bad at Love&
58N.E.R.D & Rihanna - Lemon&
59Macklemore - Good Old Days (feat. Kesha)&
60Anderson .Paak - 'Til It's Over&
61Maluma - El Préstamo&
62Lee Brice - Boy$
63Old Dominion - Written in the Sand&
64Dan + Shay - Tequila&
65Lil Yachty - 66 (feat. Trippie Redd)&
66Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey&
67Eminem - River (feat. Ed Sheeran)&
68XXXTENTACION - Changes&
69Sade - Flower of the Universe (From Disney's "A Wrinkle in Time")&
70Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake - King's Dead&
71Lauv - I Like Me Better&
72Logic - Contra&
73Logic & Marshmello - Everyday&
74Blake Shelton - I Lived It&
75Walker Hayes - You Broke Up with Me&
76Kane Brown - What Ifs (feat. Lauren Alaina)&
77Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry&
78Foster the People - Sit Next to Me&
79WALK THE MOON - One Foot&
80Ed Sheeran - Shape of You&
81Justin Timberlake - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!&
82Devin Dawson - All On Me&
83MAX - Lights Down Low (feat. gnash)&
84Aloe Blacc - Make Way&
85Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do (feat. SZA)&
86Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso - Let Me Go (feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt)&
87Five Finger Death Punch - Gone Away&
88TobyMac - I just need U.&
89Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber) [Remix]&
90Daddy Yankee - Dura&
91Brett Young - Mercy&
92Kendrick Lamar - LOVE. (FEAT. ZACARI.)&
93Rich The Kid - Plug Walk$
94Steffany Gretzinger - Save Me&
95Logic - Warm It Up (feat. Young Sinatra)&
96Cardi B - Bodak Yellow&
97Jake Owen - I Was Jack (You Were Diane)&
98P!nk - What About Us&
99Taylor Phillips - Rust in Peace&
100Logic - Midnight&
---Cory Asbury - Reckless Love&
---Calpurnia - City Boy&
---Cheat Codes - Put Me Back Together (feat. Kiiara)&
---Dua Lipa - IDGAF&
---Cole Swindell - Break Up in the End&
---Joyner Lucas & Chris Brown - Stranger Things&
---Hillsong UNITED - So Will I (100 Billion X)&
---Sam Hunt - Body Like a Back Road&
---Dierks Bentley - Woman, Amen&
---Zac Efron & Zendaya - Rewrite the Stars&
---DJ Khaled - I Believe (feat. Demi Lovato) [As featured in Walt Disney Pictures' "A Wrinkle in Time"]&
---Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya & The Greatest Showman Ensemble - The Greatest Show&
---Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli - Perfect Symphony&
---Childish Gambino - Redbone&
---Terrence Cunningham - My Girl (The Voice Performance)&
---Zach Williams - Fear Is a Liar&
---Flo Rida - Dancer&
---Lil Yachty - NBAYOUNGBOAT (feat. NBA Youngboy)&
---Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love&
---Cardi B - Bartier Cardi (feat. 21 Savage)&
---The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This&
---Rae Sremmurd, Swae Lee & Slim Jxmmi - Powerglide (feat. Juicy J)&
---Blac Youngsta - Booty (feat. Chris Brown, Jeezy & Trey Songz) [Remix]&
---Jason Derulo - Colors&
---Annie LeBlanc - Somebody’s Heart&
---Lil Yachty - Baby Daddy (feat. Lil Pump & Offset)&
---LANCO - Greatest Love Story&Start by following Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift quotes
(showing 1-30 of 338)
&People haven't always been there for me but music always has.&
&When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he' he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.&
&To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.&
&I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.&
&This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.&
&To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.&
&Your lucky enough to be different, never change&
switch to:China's Taylor Swift GEM, prepares to take the US by storm with concerts | Daily Mail Online
Meet China's Taylor Swift! G.E.M. has been linked to the pop star as she prepares to take the US by storm with stadium concerts
03:54 GMT, 24 April 2015
18:54 GMT, 24 April 2015
She has been called the Chinese version of Taylor Swift. And now Gloria Tang Tsz-kei, better known by her stage name G.E.M. (which stands for Get Everybody Moving), is about to compete with the pop star as she takes on the US with several stadium tour dates this fall.'I am so complimented that people compare me to Taylor,' the 23-year-old told DailyMail.com. 'I am impressed by her. Not only are her hits like Shake It Up so much fun, but she plays the guitar and writes her own music. That is so rare these days.'Scroll down for video
A new import: She has been called the Chinese version of Taylor Swift. And now G.E.M. (which stands for Get Everybody Moving), is about to compete with the pop star as she takes on the US with several stad tickets go on sale May 2
They have a lot in common: 'I am so complimented that people compare me to Taylor,' the 23-year-old told DailyMail. here Swift is pictured at the CMA awards on Sunday
Her hit songs include Loss of Innocence, Bubble, Sometimes and One Way Road and she is also known for the TV show I Am A Singer which gets 200m viewers a week.The artist thinks that she may get compared so often to Taylor because she too plays an instrument.But instead of a guitar, G.E.M. plays the piano.She also writes her own tunes and like the former Nashville sweetheart, she often pens ditties about love. 'I too write about heartbreak because it's real, it's honest, and it can't be avoided,' the Someday I'll Fly singer added.
A new beginning: On Wednesday G.E.M. performed at The House Of Blues in West Hollywood
A good resume: The 23-year-old's hit songs include Loss of Innocence, Bubble, Sometimes and One Way Road and she is also known for the TV show I Am A Singer which gets 200m viewers a week
She prides herself on being multifaceted: The Chinese citizen knows how to play the piano and write her own songsShe has yet to meet Swift, but said they almost had a close encounter at the Nickelodeon Awards. 'We were both nominated but I couldn't make it because I have a TV show in China I was committed to,' she said. 'It's a shame.'But once she does meet the Red hit maker, she has a lot to say to her. 'Of course I would like to tell her how gifted I think she is. I also would have a lot of questions about her style and her writing just because I am curious,' she added.And she wouldn't mind getting to know her friends.'Taylor surrounds herself with some very good artists,' the Sony Music talent said.
New projects on the horizon: The Xposed singer has met recently with Will.i.am'I really admire Selena Gomez, she has such range. And Justin Bieber can do so much, he plays so many instruments.'But the one I would really like to meet is Justin Timberlake because he has so much charisma and he is so sexy when he dances. It's not often you find an incredible singer who can dance well too.'As far as the Katy Perry and Taylor feud, the savvy artist has a say about that too.'They are so different musically you just cannot compare them,' said G.E.M.'But I would have to say Taylor has the edge because she plays the guitar. I give her high points for that.'
Having fun on the road: She shared this trio collage on Instagram recentlyHer all-time favorite artist may come as a surprise though just because of the age difference. G.E.M. tells DailyMail she most admires Beyonce, 33.'My ultimate goal is to work with Beyonce because she inspired me and motivated me at a young age,' said the star. 'She is a goddess!'G.E.M. first heard about the icon when she was just a child.'I went to her concert in Macau when I was so young,' she said. 'She blew me away with her performance. She made such a major impression on me. My favorite song of hers is If I Were A Boy. Of course, I like all the hits like All The Single Ladies too. She can do no wrong in my book.'The beauty said even though the stars she admires dress very sexy for attention, she is not fixated on that.
A fan: 'I'd like to meet Justin Timberlake because he has so much charisma and he is so sexy when he dances. It's not often you find an incredible singer who can dance well too,' she said'I will dress right for the song, I won't go overboard though,' she said. 'I tend to dress more elegant when I am at the piano but if it is a pop song, I might get more trendy.'It helps too that the artist has been able to keep such a lean figure.'I go to the gym six times a week,' she added. 'I do weight training to get definition. I also eat healthy, organic, no salt, low sugar. I will have like a lot of vegetables, Greek yogurt, dark choclate if I crave sweets. I do watch it.'And her favorite indulgence is an American staple. 'I am obsessed with peanut butter,' she said. 'I bought 10 jars at Trader Joe's the last time I was in the US. Because you cannot find it in China so easily.' Tickets for G.E.M.'s new tour go on sale May 2.
Her inspiration: The My Secret singer said, 'My ultimate goal is to work with Beyonce because she inspired me and motivated me at a young age - she is a goddess'
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS50 Interesting Facts About Taylor Swift
Advertisement
50 Interesting Facts About Taylor Swift
Source: Tumblr
Taylor Swift is young, beautiful and talented. Here are 50 interesting facts about this award-winning singer.
Her full name is Taylor Alison Swift.
Taylor's mom wanted to name her Taylor because if you saw her name on a business card you wouldn't know if it was a boy or girl.
She was born December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Some of her nicknames are Tay, T-Swift, Swifty, T-Swizzle, T-Sweezy.
A computer repairman taught her how to play three chords on the guitar when she was 12, and this inspired her to writer her first song "Lucky You&.
She is very musical. She can play guitar, banjo, piano, ukulele and electric guitar.
At 11-years-old she won a local talent competition singing LeAnn Rimes' "Big Deal"
Taylor knew she need to go to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue her musical dreams after watch a Behind the Music special on Faith Hill.
She and her family moved to Nashville when she was 14-years-old.
Taylor says she almost definitely wouldn't get a real tattoo, as she doesn't
think she could commit to any one saying or symbol for the rest of her life.
Taylor Swift was the first 'Saturday Night Live' host to ever write their own monologue. She chose to write a song for the event called 'My Monologue Song' that included jabs at Joe Jonas and Kanye West, plus a kiss for Taylor Lautner, whom she was dating at the time.
Taylor lived on a Christmas tree farm in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Her family owned a shetland pony and Quarter horses, and she learned English Riding as a kid and even competed in horse shows.
She wasn't old enough to help secure trees to car roofs, so she was in charge of the bugs -- specifically knocking the praying mantis pods out of the trees. "I forgot to check one time and they hatched all over these people&s house. And there were hundreds of thousands of them," Swift told Jay Leno in 2008. "And they had little kids, and they couldn&t kill them because that&d be a bad Christmas.&
Swift enjoyed both reading and writing poetry and was particularly drawn to the works of Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss when she was growing up.
She remains interested "in any writing from a child's perspective" and has cited To Kill a Mockingbird&as one of her favorite books.
She says Shania Twain is her greatest influence, but is also "devoted" to Britney Spears.
She played a rebellious teen in an episode of CSI in 2009.
In 2012 she voice acted the character of Audrey in The Lorax.
In 2013 she appeared in an episode of The New Girl.
She has 7 Grammy Awards, 11 American Music Awards, and 6 Country Music Association Awards.
She has received two Golden Globe Award nominations.
In 2013, she became the second person (and first woman) to receive the Country Music Association's Pinnacle Award.
Taylor used Myspace to develop her fanbase, which was unheard of in country music at the time.
Taylor's favorite TV shows are the crime-dramas &Law and Order: SVU& and &CSI&. She considers herself an expert on the shows, and would want to be a forensic detective if she didn&t have a music career.
She is obsessed with iPhone cases, and she loves all the vintage, handmade ones on Etsy.
Source: Tunblr
Her favorite dessert is cheesecake.
Her favorite clothing items to wear is a sundress and a pair of cool cowboy boots.
Her lucky number is 13.
Driving scares her, she has been in three accidents.
Taylor became obsessed with the hit television series Grey's Anatomy. She became convinced she would name her first daughter Izzie, and when Denny died, she cried for days.
Taylor wrote a 350-page novel at the age of 12 which has never been published.
She has also said that she'd like to write her own biography. "Years from now it would be cool to write a book about all the crazy stuff and the insane things I've gotten to do," Swift says. "My life moves so fast, I have to write it all down, otherwise I can't remember where I was yesterday. I will write my biography for sure."
Swift is also a talented painter.
Taylor has a younger brother, Austin, who goes to Vanderbilt University and freelances for Getty Images as a photographer in his spare time.
She has released 4 albums, Taylor Swift, Speak Now, Fearless and Red.
Source: Wikipedia
In 2009 Taylor Swift made country music history by selling more digital downloads than any other country artist, ever. She sold over 20 million hits worldwide.
Swift is known for &kissing and telling& as she draws inspiration for her songs from past relationships.
Swift dated singer Joe Jonas from July to October 2008,and actor Taylor Lautner from October to December 2009. She was romantically linked to musician John Mayer from late 2009 until early 2010.She dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal from October to December 2010. Following their break-up, they were seen together in January and February 2011 Swift dated political heir Conor Kennedy from July to September 2012.She dated One Direction singer Harry Styles from October 2012 to January 2013.
She is close friends with Selena Gomez.
According to Forbes's Celebrity 100 list, released annually in the month of May, Swift earned $18 million in 2009, $45 million in 2010,$45 million in 2011,$57 million in 2012 and $55 million in 2013.
Taylor owns a Dassault Falcon 900 &and an airport hangar at Nashville International Airport. (It costs around $40M)
Source: Desert Jet
She owns an eight-bedroom summer home in coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
Swift bought a four-bedroom mansion in Belle Meade, Tennessee for her parents.
Swift lives between a three-bedroom duplex penthouse in Midtown Nashville, Tennessee and a three-bedroom cottage in Beverly Hills, California.
Swift opposes LGBT discrimination. Following the 2008 murder of Lawrence King, she recorded a Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network PSA to combat hate crimes.
In 2012, First Lady Michelle Obama presented Swift with The Big Help Award for her "dedication to helping others" and "inspiring others through action.
In 2014, she will co-star in the film adaptation of The Giver&alongside Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep.
When it comes to fashion, Swift favors retro style and it has been said that she has the look of "a nineteen-thirties movie siren ... red lipstick, thick mascara&.
She has named Fran&oise Hardy, Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, and Audrey Hepburn as her own style inspirations.
Check Out:
Advertisement
(click photo to check price)
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 8.9 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 8.8 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.4 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 8.9 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.6 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.6 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 8.8 out of 10 Filled with fiery spicy notesSoft moss, sweet vanilla and milk compose the base notes of this soothing fragrance
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.5 out of 10 This product is firm hold and natural finishFactor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.7 out of 10 This fragrance is a portrait of Taylor Swift: a modern girl and a timeless romanticTaylor Swift Incredible Things is an intriguing fragrance that is fresh, feminine, modern and unforgettable
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.1 out of 10 FragranceWomen\'s
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.9 out of 10 TAYLOR SWIFT
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 9.1 out of 10
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon) Editor's Rating : 8.9 out of 10 Poster Title: Rolling Stone Magazine Taylor Swift 22X34 Poster Collections Poster Print, 22x34Size: 22 x 34 inches
&(Click Link to Check Price on Amazon)Editor's Rating : 9.7 out of 10Taylor Swift Autographed Acoustic Guitar100% Authentic Signature. Not Pre-prints Or Copies.
Check out: &that are best selling online.
(C) 2018 Booms Beat, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trending NOW
Advertisement
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Product Reviews
Advertisement
Copyright & 2018 BOOMSbeat., All rights reserved.
Always with Boomsbeat
The Daily Boomsbeat
Get the best and most interesting stories via email.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i lie awake at night 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信