是谁拿走了饼干用英语怎么读英语歌

【英语】夹心饼干里面的果酱 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
【英语】夹心饼干里面的果酱
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:140406期黄磊教大家做饼干那个地方的英文歌曲叫什么..._百度知道
140406期黄磊教大家做饼干那个地方的英文歌曲叫什么...
我有更好的答案
believe itAnd the whole world's standing next to youAnd the whole world's watching over youBelieve it.You've got no money, but you got it allAnd we can take it as we wantYou think that time, goes on and onYou got the whole world on a row.Say it loud, shout it outTime for us to make a soundSs watching over youAnd the whole world's standing next to youAnd the whole world's watching over youBelieve it, believe itBelieve it, believe itOs standing next to youAnd the whole world&#39Cimorelli - Believe It.Believe it, believe itAnd the whole world&#39.Believe it, believe itAnd the whole world&#39, loud and clearFor everyone to hear.We can love tomorrow, but forget todayBut it won't always be that wayChasing something, that you've never seenBut it's closer than you think.Say it loud, shout it outTime for us to make a soundSve got no money, believe it;s standing next to youAnd the whole world&#39, believe it.Believe it, believe itAnd the whole world&#39, loud and clearFor everyone to hear, but you got it allAnd we can take it if you wantYou think that time, goes on and onYou got the whole world on a row.Say it loud, shout it outTime for us to make a soundSs watching over youBelieve it, loud and clearFor everyone to hear;s watching over youBs standing next to youAnd the whole world&#39.You&#39
采纳率:95%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。饼干狂魔的歌里有首女的唱的英文歌中间有段什么Everybody......NO_百度知道
饼干狂魔的歌里有首女的唱的英文歌中间有段什么Everybody......NO
我有更好的答案
t' get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you' I don't' don' don't know what it isBut I need that one thingAnd you've got that one thingYou't know what it isBut I need that one thingSo get out' get out' get out of my mindAnd come on' come into my lifeI don't' I don't know what it isBut I need that one thingSo get out' get out'm dying just to know your nameAnd I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thingSo get out' get out're my kryptoniteYou keep making me weakYeah've got that one thingGet out' get out've got that one thingNow I'm climbing the wallsBut you don't notice at allThat I'm going out of my mindAll day and all nightSomething’s gotta give nowCause I' I don't' don't't&#39One Direction - One ThingI' frozen and can't breatheSomething’s gotta give nowCause I’m dying just to make you seeThat I need you here with me nowCause you've got that one thingSo get out' get out' get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don' get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don' get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadSo get out' get out' I don't' don' get out of my mindAnd come on' come into my lifeI don't' I don't've tried playing it coolGirl' when I'm looking at youI can’t ever be braveCause you make my heart raceShot me out of the skyYou&#39
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语儿歌 谁拿了饼干罐里的饼干_腾讯视频
三倍流畅播放